[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Just one question.  Did LSY and LBY go to Jeju too, I only read that KY couldn't go.  I don't see them in any of SY's photos or vids.  I hoped for a vacay pic of the 3 of them in one frame.  Oh well, there is the group photo and bts photo of court scene in jail uniform.  Am glad SY gets along with everyone,  and happy that she enjoyed the Jeju trip.    She is pretty, friendly, humble, smart, complete package!   Loved that she did V-live. 

I do hope SY goes back to work soon.  I hope I am not being unreasonable, lol.    From the offer to the commencement of shooting, might take some time, maybe?    Just speculating :tongue:, I really have no idea ^_^.     I wish  SY all the best---lead with a bankable star in a high-rating project, get catapulted to the top, because she works hard and deserves it.   Bonus if an action drama/film, as she has mentioned that she would like to be in an action project once.   Crossing my fingers.  Oh,and  I wouldn't want her typecast as villain any more, as much as possible,  as she has been villain in 3 consecutive projects. 

WY and the rest of 2PM are working really hard to stay at the top where they are.  I admire their fortitude, really.  WY is always reinventing himself, in an image that suits the latest project he has.  So talented and and creative.   My only hope is that he eats good, healthy meals regularly and sleeps well.  

• Like 4

here's another photo of sy with the guys - think they are doing watersport? 

Sy is so sporty, not sure whether lby and LSY are too? Some people don't like too much sun cos not good for the skin and some can get seasick. I guess the ship is big so they each do their own thing 

• Like 4

Good Monday morning YY Nation  :)

Sy must be very happy. She loves the sea

@chic-chic- maybe she will try diving. It is WY's favorite too! The water is so clear

Today will be WY's turn. Realized that 2pm individual photos are based on their hobbies- Chansung photography, junho skateboard, wy I think will be his LP or diving, let's wait and see :D

• Like 2

@Gerry58 I agree with magazine shoot, a cover will be even better.  I think, strike while iron is hot!  Would I be too bold when I say major k-fashion magazine, the likes of High Cut and Ceci and Elle?  She is so very pretty!!! 

@chic-chicThat was fast, English translations.   I agree, without SY and KY, Whisper would be very different, and worked because of them.  I like this role of SY of the last three.  Am so glad SYwas noticed, and written about, in a nice way. 

• Like 4

Guest elenskivios38

In my opinion the role of 2nd lead couple Kwon Yul and Park Se Young is more promising in Whisper

1st good acting in many different scenes. good story line, good villain teamwork..Both 2nd lead couple were perfect

in ther intense scenes .Im so proud of Park Se Young she really got a long way her acting ability develop.Her crying scene is      

is better than LBY in my opinion:) but of course LBY has different aura.

Lets keep our finger cross it will rain offers from diff. fashion magazines and good dramas for our Rose Girl

Park Se Young:wub: