[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@chic-chic I know exactly who you were referring to. Good on her for having sooooo many male friends. I guess, she is popular. Too bad the seasoning company is very quick (too quick actually) to jump the gun to stop the gossip. She has that many 'ships' on sail here with her male friends, it must be hard jumping ships!

@Gerry58 you can really tell how 'updated' I am with the news....Well, honestly I'm only interested on news about Park Seyoung. I'm not worried about Wooyoung, he is always visible,LOL!  Can you please print screen here what that iStar app look like? I just want to make sure I got the correct one. Thanks:D

Owwww, that 'dhakra' guy really likes our Seyoung...but now she is  out of his dating list...too scary for him? LOL!!!

• Like 5

Good morning YY Nation 

Korea got a new president, wish them all the best- no corruption.  Saw so many celebs and idols voting but no sign of wy or sy. Guess they low key, doesn't want to show what they do. 

@standingtallyy - glad that guy in drama forum likes sy, he is one of the rare few who comments about her. The rest are mostly on OTP, they still waiting for kissing scene. They will be disappointed cos lby already married, the most they get is a hug or fake kiss :lol:. Anyway this is a political drama. If they want lots of kissing, should go want rom-com 

Re istar- u Google it and u see a pic of a star coming out of a box (sorry don't know how to post pic), not very user friendly that's why I don't see many using it 

• Like 4

Hi guys, I would like to inform you that we have managed to achieve out targeted budget and with some extra due to a generous contributor here (you know who you are :D) and contribution from a few fans from China (thank you @yyluv for helping to reach out to them.) Also, a big thank you to the rest who contributed! With the amount collected we managed to order 150 cups of coffee and also a cake for Seyoung. We have about $80 remaining which will be kept for Seyoung's birthday support later. The payment have been made and all the required designs for the truck have been mailed. Let's hope that the support event is successful and that Seyoung likes it and we have a picture of her this time. Hehe.  

• Like 5

@blame2pm- well done. So happy to have u organize everything for us. We love u :wub:

Glad we achieve our goal considering short notice. Thanks to all YY shippers and Sy's fans.

She will be happy we are so supportive and hope this will encourage her.

Just read lots of positive comments about her on dramacool. Some say though they hated CSY, they say sy is good at being bitchy :lol:

Can't wait to see our YY Nation flag 

• Like 5

@blame2pm Thanks again for organizing everything.  :wub::) That was fast considering the short notice.  It's great that we're able to do the support before the drama ends. I am excited to see the banner you made.  I hope we'll have a picture of it soon with SY. 

Thanks to YY friends and SY's fans. 

@Gerry58 I like the black and white fan art that you shared of WY and SY. They look so good together. It would be great to have an actual photo shoot together sometime in the future. Too bad they did not have a photo shoot together during WGM days. They did not have their wedding or a magazine photo shoot unlike other couples.

It seems that they always have similarities in what they do or wear and YY fans noticed. There are always fan art when we have new photos of them. 

Though many really hate CSY in the drama no one hated SY as an actress. They even like her because she's doing a good job. I hope producers and writers notice this and cast her for their future dramas. Our evil princess is doing good. 

• Like 5

@Gerry58 @chic-chic @standingtallyy It was my pleasure guys! It was possible because we had some funds from the unsuccessful support project for 2pm from last year. But if we want to plan something better for Seyoung's birthday we probably need to start earlier. Do share any ideas you may have. Gifts? Charity? If she has another project by then, another coffee truck? 

Btw, today's support truck will take place at 8pm kst tonight. Please look forward to it. :)

• Like 5

@blame2pm Yes I think it's better to start the support for SY's birthday as early as now. In this way we'll have more time to organize and collect funds. If she has another drama or appearance a coffee truck would be best. Donation to charity under her name is great too if we can collect more funds. But if not, then we can give her a personalized gift. Billboard in the subway is good too just like what they did to 2PM but I guess it would be expensive. 

Thanks again for everything.

Image result for jae day 6 gif heart

• Like 5

Good morning everyone  :)

I also want to thank @yyluv for helping us contact Chinese fans, so sweet of u

Very glad we can do this project 

For Sy's birthday in July, let's start collecting funds first, see what's the amount before deciding. If enough, we can give charity in her name. If small amount, then cake, flowers etc. Any ideas welcome.

Hope sy gets a new project soon. i am sure they should be finishing up soon. Ngm  after success of chief kim already started filming another drama. Any excess funds can be use for future coffee truck support. 

• Like 5

Thinking back about the relationship between Wooyoung and his hoobaes, like with Young K and other...I'm reminded of Seyoung's friendships with other actress hoobaes or dongsaengs like Jung Hye Sung and Apink's Nam Joo. I realized that Wooyoung and Seyoung have another same personality in that they may seem difficult to get close to at first, but actually have warm characters that attract younger people's affection and respect. I don't know, it just make me feel proud that people adore them like we do. They are genuinely nice people and I chose the right people to bias. Haha. 

• Like 5

Look how happy she is you guys!!! So glad we decided to gift her the support truck this time too. Her manager said she loved everything!!

@standingtallyy haha yeah the bgm for the video is Humming. And you can see she pointed at the video in the picture. I will upload the video soon. 

Sooo happy! I think I'll sleep smiling tonight. :D

• Like 7

Yes @blame2pm we can tell how happy she is with the food truck. Good choice of music too. Was it during BM that we sent her truck last time or her birthday last year? So proud of us because inspite of low in number, we still did it :wub:

I'd like to know though what is written on the standee and chalk board, if someone can translate for us please...and what Seyoung has written on top of her autograph for YY Nation :)...thanks!

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, blame2pm said:
Look how happy she is you guys!!! So glad we decided to gift her the support truck this time too. Her manager said she loved everything!!

@standingtallyy haha yeah the bgm for the video is Humming. And you can see she pointed at the video in the picture. I will upload the video soon. 

Sooo happy! I think I'll sleep smiling tonight. :D

@blame2pm big thanks to you again to make this happened again, of course to all the contributors.

This time Seyoung took photo with make up already. :D 

Our China YY fans #兔绒夫妇饭团# (weibo) found out your banner idea similar with Woyoung coffee truck to Junho..hahaha

So happy and excited...group hugs YY Nation ! :wub:  

• Like 5