[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Yes @Gerry58 you did say that. She's waisting her time even when her dying father asked her to stop.DG have done he could to clear her father's name. 

Just done Ep 9 of Whisper. YJ's arrogance and stupidity got her in the end. LDG underestimated CSY, this is what happens when he became too confident, arrogant & put his guards down. DG's sarcasm towards SY did not get him far, didn't he? The body they so desperately was looking for ended in YJ's car. SY had the last laugh:D. DG worried about what will happen to him if Mr Shin passes and YJ in prison? Takeover Taebak, stay married to SY. Better stay with the devil you know, than the devil you don't,LOL!

***Off topic - wow, another couple got hitched! Met in the drama, fell in love and now expecting their first child. Another beautiful love story.

• Like 5

Guest elenskivios38

Park Se Young  sophisticated villain in Whisper is something new...nice!!! :)i think people likes when she has lot of

screen time.:):wub:Viewers were not only curious of her acting but even her clothes in very eps.thats why from head to toe 

Seyoung had many sponsors...shes a model ,shes advertising makeups .clothes.bags,shoes,.Ah! i know the resaon why Seyoung

always with fony tail hairstyle :) everytime she change outfit she change also earings,Pony tail hairstyle in order to show this elegantly

designed earings  otherwise viewers cant see it..Everything or whatever they put on Park Se Young its perfectly suit her :D  a lot of 

sponsors wants Seyoung wear their products wow!!! what a blessing!:DMore power to all of them.

Hello everyone..iam new here. Iam figure out seyoung's  aesthetic beautiful urban lady.. Always  wearing very chic n gorgeous out fit.in addition she has extravagance aura..love it!

• Like 9

Welcome @bonaluna:):) So glad to see new faces joining us.

Park Seyoung is all natural beauty. She doesn't need to wear heavy make-up, actually she's even prettier bare faced and she is not afraid to show it...refer to WGM (washing with WY) and Law Of The Jungle - Mongolia, if you haven't checked it out yet.

• Like 8

Just now, standingtallyy said:

***Off topic - wow, another couple got hitched! Met in the drama, fell in love and now expecting their first child. Another beautiful love story.

The guy broke up with his idol gf of 2 years. After just few weeks he announced that he's dating his co star. Now they announced she's pregnant and they got married. He moved on really fast hehe. They did not mention how far she is because fans think she got pregnant when the guy is still dating his ex. However to take the guy's side, I think dating the actress is better than dating the idol. He received too much hate when he was dating the idol. Also the ex is too young. Probably the guy wants to settle down. However he's still moving too fast so he's receiving hate still haha. 

Been watching some videos of SY for Whisper.  She's such an elegant and pretty villain. I still hope she still ends with with JI. 

@bonaluna Welcome. I am so happy seeing new members. Great to see a SY fan too hehe. 

• Like 5

Guest elenskivios38

WELCOME!:) WELCOME!:) @bonaluna i hope Park Se Young visit our YY soompi forum:wub:new friends leave

lovely words.New friends keep coming in:D:D:Dlets gather together make some noise until this drama ends ! and continue

supporting  Park Se Young. FIGHTING!:heart:

Guest elenskivios38

WELCOME!:) WELCOME!:D@bonaluna i hope Park Se Young visit us sometimes and read  inspiring words

WOW! new friends keep coming in!:) She was hooked by Seyoungs captivating beauty:D lets make some noise

lets continue showing our love and support to Seyougah until their drama ends ! FIGHTING!:heart:

Guest elenskivios38
15 minutes ago, elenskivios38 said:

I hope at the last eps.Seyoung's hairdresser change her style.She suppose to be elegant

as daughter of CEO of Taebak.they can make hairstyle that still show her earings.

I also hope they change her hair style.She looks more beautiful with her hair down. 

Though us international fans won't be able to contribute with the drama ratings, let's just continue to support SY until drama ends. I hope after the drama she'll have interviews on SBS shows. It would be great if we can give her a food truck just like what fans of the 3 lead done but it's hard to organize because have no contacts in Korea. 

Saw this comment from the drama forum. I think she's the only fan of SY's character in the drama hehehe. I agree with her comments. 

cr dhakra

• SY has the worst pokerface I have ever seen. Like me. :D Everytime they talk in the bedroom, there is so much electricity in the room, I really don't know how they can resist each other. Maybe it's just my twisted mind, but everytime they trade threats and puns to each other while in that room....it gets a little hotter. 
  • Talking about SY, when she made a thread towards JI it was more cute than threatening. She's still the little puppy that tries to play daddys game. You just can't take her threats seriuosly.
  • Somehow I don't want to watch SY going down because of that, she's too naive and dumb to be really evil. She plays a game that she can't handle, she completely relies on her father. While this doesn't make her innocent of course, I just want her to leave and do something different. She shouldn't be a part of this and you clearly see this, everybody could break her with ease. When her father falls, she will be lost. Somebody needs to rescue her. Well I'm aware that I'm pretty lonely with this opinion, but you know.......me and girls is a topic of its own. :D 
  • I like JI way of targeting Il-Hwan. He knows what he is doing, he gained a little favor of mine. 
  • YJ teasing SY with the english language is still funny. :D 

• Like 5

Good morning YY Nation  :)

Was watching Whisper raw last night and the drama keeps freezing so I know lots of people are watching 

True enough the rating is good- still no 1 

Rebel wasn't on but I don't think it made a difference. Quite a lot happened last night- the good guys finally making headway and going after Choi family. Sy got lots of screentime with both LSY and Kwon Yul. Think the PD knows a lot of male viewers are tuning in for CSY. Sy looks pretty in every scene, she models the products well

@bonaluna- hi, welcome. Happy to meet another Sy's fan. Yes Sy is a natural beauty. We posted her baby photos and she has big eyes and nice nose since young. She is not afraid to go bareface and rarely use makeup when she is not working 

@standingtallyy- nice to see so many couples getting together through filming dramas. Those kissing scenes really work!! They really fast considering dating 2 months. I wouldn't advise marriage cos still on getting to know u stage, there's still lots of stuff to discover before commitment. Anyway good they settle down cos he is in late 30s. So Ji sung and lby won't be the only power couple in kdrama. 

@chic-chic- ya Hunus should put sy on magazine shoots and variety shows after Whisper ends. Hope she gets lots of drama offers too cos I don't want to wait very long to see her. 

• Like 5

Ok just finished episode 12 Whisper- the good guy team is making progress. They target secretary song cos he is the one most likely to crack. Sure enough, they suggested that Chairman Choi will pin the murder on him. They make him think he appeared on the video of the building so he panicked and try to leave the country by embezzling money.

DJ also distanced himself from his father and stepmother so he can check on their tax evasion/ crimes. He also turned down the offer to work with Ji to take down Chairman Choi. I admire the old man. He is cool as a cucumber even when faced with the murder weapon- the vase.

Now they got secretary song, they hope he will squeal on his boss. DJ even announced to Chairman Choi that his aim is to put him in jail and takeover Taebeak which I think is a mistake. Too early to show your enemy your intention cos I am sure the old man is smarter. Very hard to pin the murder on him based on secretary song's words alone. I think the only way is to bug his office, get him to confess and play the video for all to see like in the chaser. Now 5 more episodes to go, so won't be so easy to get him and Ji. Wish the writer makes CSY smarter so she can stop both guys from getting at her dad.

It is not realistic for DJ to take over the company cos he doesn't own shares in Taebeak. Even if the Chairman falls, CSY will inherit everything and she can always employ a good team to run the co. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, chic-chic said:

10 hours ago, chic-chic said:

Saw this comment from the drama forum. I think she's the only fan of SY's character in the drama hehehe. I agree with her comments. 

@chic-chic He is actually a man. And his comment is the only one I read thoroughly in the drama thread. And I agree with him, CSY only got involved because of her initial hatred or rebellion towards her father for not allowing her to marry JI...and protect Boogok Industries for JI's sake.

@Gerry58 How is DJ going to do that? He has to stay married to SY even though he despise her...or 'get rid' of JI completely? DJ may be booksmart but...CIH is a combination of book and street smart. He is one mighty power to tackle. CIH has 'the' experience too. Rememember, over the years he managed to get JI's dad out of trouble. Anyway, it's Kdrama, anything is possible:D

• Like 5

@standingtallyy- so the commentator is a guy? Why I am wy not surprised, guys are attracted to sy. 

If DJ doesn't divorce CSY, then he can't go with YJ. 

CSY can divorce him if she can get evidence he is meeting up frequently with another woman, either that she can live apart from him for 3-5 years and divorce by desertion. Another way is to get a lover (can be fake one), make him embarrassed, then he will want to divorce.

DJ is not as smart and devious as JI. JI can always get him through his mum, just kidnap her like what he did to BSG. Looks like both of us should be scriptwriters, we got more ideas on how to make kdramas interesting - ha ha 

Wy in leopard prints 

• Like 4

@Gerry58 @chic-chic here's another post from the drama forum:

• Everyone underestimates SY. As a girl, I warn you.. femme fatale is real. So please don't disregard her yet. BTW, PSY and LSY look absolutely amazing together. I still ship those two in real life. **duck fan girls ** cr to @bedifferent.

I agree, we should be writers, we come up with brilliant ideas, hahaha!

26 minutes ago, Gerry58 said:

wy in airport, back to Korea and he is checking his phone 

And it looks like he loves his leopard print shirt. He wore it on the plane back to Korea:D

• Like 5

14 hours ago, chic-chic said:

It would be great if we can give her a food truck just like what fans of the 3 lead done but it's hard to organize because have no contacts in Korea. 

Would you guys be interested in doing this again? I was actually talking about it with some of our friends. We still had some fund from the last time when we wanted to support 2pm during their comeback but couldn't. So far we have checked out one support truck but I dont think the fund we have now is enough. If you guys are serious about doing this I could start organizing more seriously and start collecting contribution. But have to be quick since we only have five episodes left right? 

• Like 5

Good morning YY Nation 

@blame2pm- I saw that actress gsy's fan posting on IG asking for donations, not sure whether they collected enough money. U can try that or post on Facebook? Also saw soompi announcing istar on the front page whereby they help fans send flowers, food trucks etc. If u can't collect enough, then keep the money for next project.

I like this scene- CSY pleading with Ji to not take on her father  cos he will also be hurt. Sy crying is so beautiful and touching 

• Like 5

@blame2pm I would be interested. However can we get enough funds just in time? Also would there be an available schedule to send the truck within SY shooting period. Yes I think we only have 5 episodes left. If we won't be able to send on this time how about her birthday  in July. 

• Like 4