[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Ok just finished watching-

YJ is really stupid and reckless. She woke up but didn't report the crime, this gives chance to the villains to destroy evidence by burning the building. Also her dad is at the last stage of his life. She should be spending time with him. Wait till he pass on, then take your revenge. Now he got to worry about her and it worsened his condition.

DJ also don't know how to get on CSY good side. He antagonise her by saying he can't stand to spend time with her, then he told YJ to go after secretary song knowing she is a wanted criminal. He also turn down JI's help. Hope the villains get him out of the law firm. Chairman Choi is still the smartest 

On 25/04/2017 at 1:13 PM, chic-chic said:

Sorry for posting these but someone needs to edit these pictures hahaha. Probably change the it to fit our ship hahaha. 

@chic-chic You're funny:D Congratulations to us! Hitting 5M views is great! Woot! woot! Yes, it's nice that we still have others visiting to know about Park Seyoung and Wooyoung, as individual artist.

@Gerry58 I'm glad to know that Seyoung had a lot is screen time. Haven't watched this weeks episode yet. I went to visit the drama forum but there is only but one person who seem to appreciate Seyoung's role and how significant she is in the drama, he calls her 'my girl' - yes,he is a man. They were talking about a washing machine scene of the two leads. It would have been great if the other one isn't married:)

Congratulations on your other ship sailing well @chic-chic, hope in time it will reach it's port!

• Like 6

@standingtallyy- ya most forums only talk about the OTP, some worst- criticize actresses that are a threat to their bias. They forgot to talk about the supporting actors and only talk about how little romance there is. 

They keep wanting love scenes. Sigh, already mentioned that this writer doesn't do romance. He is famous for thrilling political dramas. Also lby already married, maybe she doesn't want so many kissing scenes cos her hubby won't be happy.

Whisper is good for sy. Lots of her photos are posted on IG and her videos get lots of views and likes- a lot of guys :D

Sy also won't have to do any more love scenes as DJ doesn't like CSY and Ji now treat her as an enemy cos her father killed his dad. 

I just watch 1 episode of mystery queen. Not bad, a bit like Murder she wrote/ miss marple- though they exaggerate her actions. They try to make her act cute. She is ok, at least she can act. I like the lead actor so I will continue for him. 

• Like 4

Good morning YY friends 

Don't forget WY's birthday in 3 days time. U can post your well wishes here or on IG

@chic-chic- WY's voice is amazing, he should have done ballads but he chose to try something completely different cos as an artiste u must show different genres. Hope he continues to compose more and more songs

wy- miss his black hair 

• Like 6

Hi guys! Back from Japan and currently having Wooyoung withdrawals. I went to watch Party Shots concert for two nights in Osaka. It was a very fun concert (except for the part when Wooyoung sang those sad songs which made me cry). My favourite song from his album is most definitely Going Going. Might have missed the lyrics already posted but am gonna post it again here: 

Going Going

Let me tell you What's in my mind
Everybody, free me to get her
Finally found the love of my life
There She's going I'm going, We're going
We are perfectly matched and designed

Leave me alone today (Why?)
There is one place I want to go
A special night can't described by words (What?)
Actually... I'm gonna date with some girl

Never have I thought how lonely it is when I wake up 
Even a cup of coffee can also bring me so much joys
I can definitely say it, that fate did let us meet
It must be destiny, my Good lady, no doubt

Going Going
I'm willing to go anywhere
As long as you are there
Doing Doing
I will do anything, I can do everything
I only want you, all of you

A good-for-nothing like me being able to meet the wonderful you
It's like a miracle
I'm coming to you, tonight I'm going to meet you
Let's go, grip the handles tight
Left right left left right x 2

I want to hold you tight and fly to somewhere far away
Never let you go
I will protect you, forever

(Translation credit: Synesthesia)

Sounds very much still in love to me. :D During the concert they showed a mv for this song where I thought WY was very #boyfriendgoals and handsome. 

Last weekend I also had skinship with Wooyoung!!! Hahaha. Got to high five him during the hi-touch event last weekend and I am still over the moon!! :wub: Words can't explain how nervous I was before it was my turn. But when I finally walked up to him, and was as close as one foot in front of me, he looked very much as handsome as he looked in videos and pictures. Super clear, glowing skin. His hand was so soft too and his eyes, gawd his eyes were piercing deep into my soul! LOL. He was seated on a bar stool so, my face was at the same height as his was. Needless to say I was grinning ear to ear like an excited child and I couldn't think of what to say in that short 3 seconds. So, as to hopefully make an impression on him I decided to greet him in Arabic, since he learned it when he was in Dubai. Hahaha. He just gave me a tiny nod and smiled that smile, an almost smirk, but I will always remember our eye contact lol. I don't know if it was just me projecting what I wanted to see but in that short moment I saw a glint of kindness and appreciation.

On 4/24/2017 at 0:21 PM, chic-chic said:

I was happy to see that the casts of Weightlifting Fairy are dating. I ship them after the drama. But they are too young so I am not sure if they would last. The guy is only 23. Also they just started getting popular. But I guess it wont affect them that much since people love them as a pair and both are not actors not idols. 

Yasss! They're one of my ships as well @chic-chic! Glad at least one of our ships is confirmed for now! :D

On 4/25/2017 at 1:13 PM, chic-chic said:

Sorry for posting these but someone needs to edit these pictures hahaha. Probably change the it to fit our ship hahaha. 

She looks really pretty in those pictures. If only they were quality images I would gladly edit them for us. Haha.

Finally caught up with all the recent Whisper episodes. I am surely biased but I want SY to be like Junho's character in Chief Kim. I hope she has a redemption arc and join forces in helping out the good guys. Junho's character even had an open ending love line with the female lead but that would probably be asking for too much for SY character. Haha. 

• Like 8

@blame2pm Wow 2 nights of Party shots and a high touch event. You must  have been on cloud 9. Thanks for sharing the experience. We can feel your happiness. :D

Also thanks for sharing the lyrics of Going Going. We've been looking for that. While reading it I can only see SY on his mind. He's still pretty much in love and asking people to free him so that he can go to her.  The song perfectly fits them. 

• Like 5

@blame2pm- so happy to see your post. Miss u.

Wow u are a true diehard fan to attend 2 WY's concerts. Must be speechless looking at his handsome face and holding his beautiful hands. Hope u took lots of photos as momento 

Thanks for going going lyrics- sneaky wy, says he doesn't have gf but he writes love songs. He says fate let them meet- I can only think of sy. If Wgm staff didn't choose her and wy didn't participate, then they wouldn't have met. Also they share so many similarities and a perfect match. 

Wow his lyrics is so touching, now will enjoy this song more knowing he has written it for someone he loves. 

• Like 6