[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Happy weekend YY Nation 

@chic-chic - ha ha, love WY's answers- he doesn't want to be his fans' bf, must be he is taken already. Very clever to push to jun.k, now we know who is still single in 2pm :D

Very happy to read that most viewers like CSY. Sy is doing such a great job.  :lol:

CSY should just get pregnant, then both fathers will give up fighting. The most make Jeong il sign a pre-nap that if they divorce, he cannot claim her share of inheritance (to assure CSY's dad).

Next week 2 episodes, then halfway through the drama. Think the writer needs to come out with a plot twist cos nothing new- doon joon and YJ team up but they still too weak to fight. I am sure JI and CSY will take precautions against YJ since they know she is helping DJ. 

• Like 4

What's good about WY's answers is that he is not giving his fans false hopes. He said he's their singer and a friend but can't be their BF. So just in case there will be dating news, fans won't react that badly. So Jun K is the single one hahaha. 

It's great many are liking SY's character in this drama. Is she already pregnant in this drama though? 

• Like 4

@chic-chic- CSY is not pregnant yet. I am suggesting that to solve the problem of their dads fighting. Jeong il must be the hidden villain that's why Chairman Choi doesn't like him. He is more ruthless than his father and maybe he is using CSY cos he knows her dad loves her. He may betray her and when she realized he is bad, that will be when she turn around and join forces with DJ. This is just my thinking from seeing so many kdramas. I can predict what's going to happen. Most probably JI goes to prison, CSY will be alone and the 2 main leads end up together 

• Like 2

SY sent a text and video message to her friend Jung Hye Sung for her wedding in WGM. This is the episode. She appeared at 0:49 and 17:03. I hope she remembers her wedding with WY too. 

http://kshow123.net/show/we-got-married/episode-369.html

C9fPpnfV0AAN9BS.jpg

C9fPpnfU0AA3HX_.jpg

She texted

Awesome! Congratulations!  I hope you live happily ever after. 

C9fPQdIUQAAMae2.jpg

C9fPQdUVwAAPxVk.jpg

cr parkseyoungland

• Like 2

Good morning YY Nation 

@tomastamm- thanks for the post of khun going to WY's concert, so sweet and supportive, that's why we love 2pm ❤️

@chic-chic - wow sy appearing on Wgm!!! Guess YY couple is so popular and sy is friends with hye sung from glorious day times. This will help boost Wgm's rating :lol:

I will definitely watch this episode. Too bad they didn't get wy too :( then can have double date :)

• Like 2

@Gerry58 Hye Sung may be really close to Seyoung that she had invited her to her wedding. It's good they maintain their friendship after Glorious Days. It's good Seyoung replied to her invitation and even sent a video message. Too bad that they only sent the invitation on their wedding day so no one came to Jeju. It would be great if all those they invited came. 

WY won't appear since he may not be close to the couple. I guess even if SY and WY would be invited they won't appear together. If they are really dating secretly they won't take that risk of appearing together and be caught. 

• Like 2

@chic-chic- hye sung and the husband even wanted to try paragliding like YY but can't cos of the strong wind. The episode seems like an advertisement to promote Jegu as a honeymoon place. They show lots of celebs replying to her. For him, too bad his idol group didn't even reply, that shows they are not close unlike 2pm.

Sy is good at maintaining relationships with ex-colleagues, saw that she even visit the sis and father from her 1st drama Sincerity moves heaven recently on IG 

khun so nice to help promote WY's party shots- he is so cute 

• Like 1

The groom's group is not an idol group. They are a group of actors 5urprise.  There are currently busy with their dramas so it may be the reason they did not reply immediately. One member Lee Tae Hwan sent a video message probably it was after his shoot. 

If 2PM sets up a restaurant in Japan and hire these creative fans surely it would be a hit. ZOOPM restaurant became a hit even it was only open temporarily. 

• Like 3

@chic-chic- oh I thought the groom belongs to idol group, don't follow them. Anyway good exposure for sy

Saw a video once of all the restaurants and cafes own by celebs. I even ate at Kang Hodong's BBQ restaurant last time. Was surprised none of 2pm opened food outlets but guess can be troublesome if u don't have relatives to help manage since they are always busy. We all wished wy and khun to operate one and display Wgm and 2pm stuff

cute fan art of sy

Saw sbs releasing the latest bts and photos but only showing the main leads. Hope they will release Sy's photos soon cos she is also popular among kdrama fans. 

• Like 2

Happy Easter everyone! It's long weekend here in my part of the world...I took time off observing the Lent season that's why I was a little quiet. Plus, mother-in-law was supposed to visit us for a week but couldn't make it because she ended up in hospital few hours before catching her flight...but she is okay now, hubby got a little worried though.

@chic-chic and @Gerry58 Thank you for the updates as always :D.. I still haven't watched Whisper episodes last week but will have a marathon watch later in the week.

I'm all for you @Gerry58 PSY's character should just get pregnant to stop the animosity between the two fathers. I know that the two leads will end up together so might as well cheer for the two villains - JI and CSY :D. SBS should release BTS shoots for Park Seyoung too and not only for the two lead actors. She plays a pivotal role in the drama, otherwise their characters will be too predictable and boring without CSY antagonism..

WY pretty clear in saying he is their singer and a friend but NOT his fans boyfriend. He must have read us here and trying to 'mend' our poor shipper's hearts after reading his 'no gf' statement from a recent magazine interview. Poor thing, some wants him to be in a relationship while majority wants him as bf. Bless him:D

• Like 6