[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

2PM and Wooyoung has a wide fan base so he will be fine....for as long as he keeps his love life hidden away :D. Taecyon is in talks for another drama, but isn't he enlisting soon? He is such a workaholic!

@Gerry58 I agree we have pretty intense two episode this week. This time it's survival of the fittest between the four leads and the two fathers. Now I understand why CSY's dad wanted DJ and against JI. But I think JI really cares for SY, he even said she can testify against him and protected her from that evil GD (he is the same actor who played the villain in Voice). I like how the sudden turn of events. DJ has found JI's weakness is SY, that's where he is hitting him hard. DJ need YJ to survive. But with the SD card 'microwaved' YJ may no longer have something against DJ? But being smart as she is, she has another copy hidden somewhere. Honestly, I'd rather not have a love line develop between YJ and DJ. I'd rather they work as partners. SY's father maybe manipulating the law to his advantage but he is no murderer or hasn't ask anyone to be killed....yet.

I love the onscreen chemistry of LSY and PSY - especially it's either in the bedroom and walk in wardrobe. I need more of this stripping scenes between this two. First PSY in LSY's presence now LSY in PSY's presence. :wub:

• Like 3

Guest elenskivios38

:cry::cry::cry:Huh! Huh!Huh! im happy i able to log in ..many times i tried but cant ..now im back! Miss u all my dearest

golden ladies! in times like this we need to give courage to each other.:heart:im not losing hope the two were just busy right now

we dont close anything we continou supporting our 2 YOUNG Wooyoung and Seyoung in  simple way.Seyoung was doing good in

Whisper she acted as what director  said .She is villain but not like the role of Hye Sang .her role in Whisper is so different from before

and she did very well ..we see rating goes higher in eps.4 and i think it is more challenging when she played supporting.She is truly 

beautiful even with light and heavy makeup.Her beauty is different level .LBY  has pretty small face just dont put her heavy makeup

coz sometimes her face is so white..i dont know maybe coz of my screen or what.:)

:):D:wub:smiled in my heart with this YY matching blue suit... Ay!!! Wooyoung miss her Rose Girl so much!!!

@hazeljrr_c922 Thank you but I use my google account to log in because my FB didn't work...

@elenskivios38 Glad to see you back:D:D WE MISSED YOU HERE! I must try it again and see if my original log in will work. I know right? WY copied (or rather his stylist) Seyoung's blue suit with black shirt. Funny guy :D... he should not make this coincidental mistakes to spare us the heartache. We are already grieving as it is, hahaha! Kidding aside, WY looked really fine in that suit. I give him that!

• Like 5

Out of curiousity,I visited the LJG/IU thread. Oooohh...they are ripping him to shreds there, I tell you.One was saying, he was improper by showing too much skinship towards IU like putting his hands on her bare shoulders and so on, while he was already dating someone else.That is one thing we can never say against Wooyoung, he has always acted like a real gentleman in WGM. Somehow, I can understand their sentiments because we are  experiencing it right now to some degree, hehehe!

Hands down @Gerry58 we are the most sane of the lot here:wub:

• Like 5

Guest elenskivios38

I tried hard to be positive in everything what was going on...otherwise my gray hair wll grow faster i have to color

again :D:D:D  Wooyoung wearing same color suit perhaps a sign of supporting Park Seyoung in her new drama.

Well for  friendship sake:wub:many of us were grieving for some reason like our beloved TAEC will enter military,Jun K is still 

in  process of healing and recovering from accident.,long absent of 2pm together is fast approaching:(what else! what else!

I just look in the beauty of Seyoungah and our 2young previous photos ...ITS OKAY! 

By the way i congratulate Park Se Yong for having a lot of scene with the actor who played as his father .His a veteran 

very good actor of all times...my respect to him.Please take care of our Princess Park Se Young.

I abled to log in seems i dont want to log out anymore perhaps  cant make it again nextime:D:D:DI dont know

wheres the problem!

Somehow this fan art  of them wearing the same clothes made me happy. Damn they look good together. It would be really a loss if they won't end up together. 

Is WY playing with us by wearing the same clothes with the shade of blue hahaha. 

• Like 4

WY cried. It's good that he wanted fans to know that though he's an idol he's still a human being. 

‪[170405 :: Party Shots concert - After performing Nami]‬
‪When I think that today's concert is ending, I get sad. You all don't want to go home right? 
Ah~ Nami~ I ended up crying. When I was making this song, practicing the song alone and even recording it, feelings of loneliness and sadness always come out. The song is hard as well (laughs) ‬
‪I'm really glad that I could prepare something for everyone. Composing songs, creating stage, making choreo... I'm happy that I could do these for everyone.‬
‪The members and I.... (He started crying here)‬
‪I really hate crying when I'm on the stage. Really...‬

‪I love my members.‬
‪I love you, everyone.‬

‬‪I want to end the first day in Sapporo safely. There's still encore left. Let's enjoy until the very last.‬
‪I'm everyone's singer. I'm everyone's idol. But I want to be friends with everyone with no walls (dividing us) I'm also a human being, you know. ‬
‪Lyrics, stage, performance... Like when you see Party Shots, you know it, right? "This is so Wooyoung!" "You sure play a lot!" "Let's have fun together!" I can do anything without a wall between us. I want to talk to everyone. I want to feel it. Well, albums are expensive but you know (laughs) Goods are expensive. Even Piyoung but it's cute! ‬

‪JYP Japan, Sony, Ariola, Sogo~ ‬
‪Perfect, isn't it!? That's why I'm confident (because of them)!‬

‪Can you get it?‬
‪Can you understand what I'm feeling?‬

cr jngwyng

• Like 3

Finally I'm back. Miss that YY badge.

So glad many are developing the second lead syndrome for SY. 

I find this comment funny. I think it's great netizens not leaving bad comments about her acting. I think they don't have anything bad to comment anymore so they just comment about her pronunciation haha

Naver - Sports Chosun: 'Whisper' The criminal Kwon Yul...Lee Sang Yoon was trapped because of Park Se Young

1. [+2207, -59] Lee Sang Yoon is being played from the beginning to the end

2. [+1665, -72] This is the first time i see a lead so pitiful, it's so frustrating

3. [+1375, -48] I feel less frustrating about the drama because the development is more frustrating

4. [+1273, -51] Lee Sang Yoon when will he spread his wrinkles?

5. [+408, -25] When this drama ends, Lee Sang Yoon will be having wrinkles on his forehead

6. [+364, -15] Was Kwon Yul's face always like that? He was really handsome on Let's Eat...

7. [+431, -42] Park Se Young's pronunciation is tough~

8. [+244, -15] Kwon Yul's image was good but now he started coming out as a bad villain

9. [+218, -7] Why did you drink what someone like him gave you

• Like 3

Good morning YY friends 

Another ship just went down. Seems Gary of running man got married secretly at 39. Hope wy doesn't get married so late. 

@elenskivios38- miss u too. Glad u can join us

@chic-chic- so happy u got your old name and badge back. Thanks for news on wy. He must be touched his fans came to support him. I am glad he still maintains his distance with the females even though he is single. Still don't understand why he chose the same color and style as sy? After breaking our hearts, is he telling us it's not over?

Just read dramabean- someone posting criticism about Sy- can go check it out. Guess lots of jealous people cos she is getting the limelight

Sy just tweeted. She is feeling great!!! 

• Like 4

"I'am an idol, but a human being too.  I love you my members, I love you everybody."   Am no expert at all,  just thinking aloud.  

1. As a performer, composer, conceptualizer and helping with choreo, he invests a lot of himself in everything he does.  But nobody can tell in advance what the fans, music and merchandise buyers, and audience response will be,  even if the solo performer is experienced and popular.     He can only hope for the best.    The fruit of his labor, and fan reaction, is making tears well up, and he is cherishing the moment.

2.  His 2PM family is making him emotional.    The reality of military conscription is sinking in, as Taec is going in, in summer.    Even if they have one last concert as a complete group before he goes for 2 years,   they will all eventually do their duty to country (except Khun).   They are not going in together, and I surmise from a business standpoint that sub-unit or solo activities may exist to keep 2PM in the public eye and mind, knowing that competition is stiff and younger people come into the industry.   However, this means that it will take longer for them to be complete once more.  

• Like 3

Been avoiding coming here because I was worried about reading the reactions. I'm disappointed to read that some of you are blaming WY, that he broke up with SY and now suddenly SY deserves better and are even shipping her with her co-stars now. 

Firstly, we don't know what happened. It could be WY's fault or SY or both or noone's. If I were to judge on what WY have said I would say that he's sad about it too. 

I understand if they both decided to hide their relationship...It's not any of their faults but the situation is like that. Even actors hide their relationship not only idols do it. So dont blame WY. We only know of most couples because they were caught by paparazzi not because they admitted to it.

For what it's worth, WY said this in the concert last night....that Where is She lyrics has nothing to do with him. Might be something to consider and to take that interview with a grain of salt. 

I understand completely if any of you want to ship SY with other people but there are other places for that. Maybe in SY's thread. Lets not take sides, and have positive thoughts about the both of them.

Love you guys. 

• Like 6

@blame2pm  Hi.  I support YY.      I also support WY and SY as individuals too, without blame on either of them because although we do not personally know them, the vibes they give are that of nice, hardworking people, and  that they are on good terms at the very least, but together they are more than two people, we all saw that.     I do hope that what transpired in WGM they will continue to cherish.  I value them both so. 

We are here also because we have been together for a long while and are virtual friends, and I will keep being around.   Edited my earlier post :)   Thank you for the reminder, chinggu.  You have worked hard for YY and appreciate it a whole lot. 

• Like 5

@hazeljrr_c922- wy is overwhelmed by the love of his fans. They pay money to buy his concert tickets and merchandise- very difficult to have loyalty of fans especially when new and younger idols are coming out. Glad his concerts are a success. 

@blame2pm- please don't avoid us. We still shipping YY couple- we are not blaming wy, I know we are disappointed he said he is single, must have a reason.

Don't worry I won't ship sy with anyone here. We have spend so much time and effort on this ship. Still believe in them. We never give up on them till announcement of marriage. Ya u say right. Let's stay positive  :D

• Like 3