[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@standingtallyy- 1st episode already very fast moving. LBY fight with Mafia. Her father got framed.

Sy  appear very briefly with her rich dad. She is doing great as the spoiled daughter. Don't say much till u guys watch it tomorrow. The youngest son in Empire of Gold act as lby's colleague. Seems this writer or PD likes to use back the cast from his previous drama

• Like 4

SY in a wedding dress. It would be her fourth time wearing one hahaha

C776uNYVQAAEgeK.jpg

Her character is so evil haha. They  married but she's having an affair too haha.  People are hating her character now. 

Choi Soo-yeon, the heiress to the largest law firm in the country (Taebak), marries Lee Dong Joon through the deal made by her father, Choi Il-Hwan( Kim Gap Soo - scary!).  However, she maintains a relationship with Kang Jung-Il, an attorney in Taebak who very much wants to be in DJ's son in law position.  Soo-yeon actually wants to marry Jung-Il (!!).  Kang Jung-Il's father is Kang Yu-tak who works as a defense attorney. The Choi family has past tie with the Kang family, to the beginning when Il-Hwan formed Taebak (I think Yu-tak was promised shares of Taebak in exchange for helping Il-Hwan solved and won a case).  Il-Hwan's father was also an employee of the Kang family years ago.

C776uNbVQAENyXA.jpg

C776uNgVQAI4AIq.jpg

C776uNgVsAEcyAS.jpg

C756sYrVwAADDpL.jpg
C776cDmVwAAFk01.jpg
  • Like 5

Good morning YY Nation 

@chic-chic - Good start, now everyone eagerly waiting to watch Whisper. Tonight will see more of sy and Kwon Yul. Hope Sy's character not totally bad, please. Can't bear when she gets hated. Yeah, just realized every  drama she gets to wear a wedding gown. She looks so pretty - hope we have the pic of full gown

Found this- 1st episode narrowly beat Rebel Hong, Hope rating continues to go up.

Now waiting for eng sub 

• Like 5

@Gerry58 I am guessing she will be bad all through out the drama however she may still have a good love with Kwon Yul's character since he's the one she really wants to marry.

English subs on Dramacool but I think we need to wait a bit longer since the sub timing is not that good yet. 

• Like 4

Whoa, heavy drama. 

SY's Choi Soo Yeon seems more multidimensional than Oh Hye Sang, which is good.  I hope she gets much more screen time, because with this drama, nothing  seems to be what it looks like.  We have been given limited access to CSY's thoughts and motives, but it is just ep 2.   it seems every important character has secrets, and Lee Dong Joon seems to be trapped in every way like a web that needs untangling.   

I am glad she took on this role.    Even if watchers will hate her character who might be dissed depending on how her character will pan out,  they do see the actress as a separate from the characters they play,   so I have no worries.   

• Like 3

@hazeljrr_c922- I am liking Sy's character CSY- she is sassy and bold. Definitely more interesting than OHS, she started off as proud rich girl, we will see her changing. 

I kinda expected people to criticize Whisper and the actors cos already 1st episode the rating is good. They are afraid of competition. Some dramas despite so much promotion aren't doing well. The dialogue is interesting- love the comparison of the 2 bonsai trees and the nuclear bombs. They have to slowly build up the momentum and introduce the characters. The romance will come later. 

Sy update her IG

Too bad I still have problem getting into her personal forum. Tried using my handphone but still can't. Complain to admin but they say nothing wrong. Lucky I still can post here :lol:

• Like 3

Not a happy camper...I'm wop wop away at the moment and having trouble signing in at the lodge's wifi:( *not free, btw.. I have to settle using my work mobile phone reading the reviews of Whisper, my personal phone has no reception here. Have raised the issue with lodge management and hopefully fixed when I get back after work so I can watch it later...my down time while away from home.

So happy that ratings are doing well and PSY character is different from MDGSW. Excited even more that Ep 2 has more SY screen time. Was there a wedding scene? The drama forum said SY looked stunning in her beaded gown:)

• Like 4

@standingtallyy- u still in the outback? Thought u came back? Well can watch Whisper later, 1st 2 episodes just introduce the characters. Ya too bad they didn't show much of Sy's wedding with LSY. The wedding dress is so beautiful- fully beaded and she looks gorgeous.  :wub:

Seems like the season for weddings- lsw Sy's co-star in glorious day and the couple from Glamorous Temptations are getting married. Wonder when will be Sy's turn- real marriage not those in drama 

• Like 4