[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@chic-chic- hope they post on YouTube at least we can watch later. Wondering what her stylist will give her. Very happy sy is doing this drama. So much promotion from the fans and so many write-ups in Soompi. Still waiting for an article on sy. 

WY's fan art 

• Like 1

Most of the articles I've seen is Ji Sung visiting his wife LBY on their set. They are really couple goals. This is also a good promotion since Defendant has a high rating, it may continue to Whisper. 

Hopefully after the press conference we may have articles for SY. 

Off topic. TY attended SES Bada's wedding. It would be great if he attended one of the member's wedding hahaha. 

• Like 4

Saw a post quickly in IG of Seyoung and LBY at the press conference while on my break earlier. Thought at first Seyoung's outfit didn't do for me. Then I got home and checked it here, I was totally wrong! Seyoung looked stunning in her blue suit (of course!) with a see through black top. That was the goer. I wish I can find the whole press conference, getting curious of what was LSY was saying about PSY that made them laugh and Seyoung embarrassed :D. Cute! You can see that she has established a good rapport between LBY and LSY based on their interaction. KW was pretty reserved. Seyoung looked radiant and cheery...yet it makes me wonder what was the meaning of her Tweet being in a 'low place' and 'change' :wink:. Anyway, glad seeing her again working with good actors. LBY said she is not concerned of the ratings, but she believed in this project. Cheering on for Whisper!! :wub:

• Like 4

Wow that see through blouse hehe. She looks so happy in the press conference.

I am also wondering about her tweet being in a low place and new change. But there is a smiley afterwards so it may not be a bad thing.

• Like 6

Happy weekend YY friends 

Very happy so much publicity for sy and cast of Whisper- she appears on so many articles  :)

@standingtallyySy's outfit is so understated, looks like ordinary office wear but it accentuates her long legs, fully covered but when the jacket opens, u get a glimpse of her sexy transparent blouse. Very tantalizing, only the most observant like us notice it. Only the confident can pull off this look. She seems popular with the press, they keep asking her to take photos. She always attract the male actors attention- wy better keep an eye on her. 

So happy now my mon and tue will be occupied with Whisper cos Chief Kim also ending.

Glad junho proves he is a natural actor, good for 2pm cos now more people know about them.

Next will be Chansung's drama. 

• Like 5

I noticed @Gerry58 the difference how Seyoung held on LSY's arm in comparison to KW. She looked more comfortable with LSY. When there was only the three of them and Seyoung held on to KW's arm, LSY casually placed his hand to her back and leaned closer...quite the opposite with KW :D

Yes only the confident can pull off that see through top....good to see that seyoung isn't flat chested too.

• Like 3

@standingtallyy- Sy's stylist is clever in giving her full cup bra. Those half cup bras will be too distracting  :wink:B)

ha ha that's why it is so interesting viewing the videos. We are expert in body language. KW is quite reserve, LSY is more chatty, was smiling very broadly when the 2 ladies held his arms. They seem to get along well that he can even tease her. Compare this to during vlive session where they still strangers.

I suspect the reporters are trying to pair him with sy cos they instructed her to whisper in his ears. They know he is now single and most of his co-stars are older and mostly married, sy is young and single. Will be interesting to see if sy will have loveline with KW. Haven't seen him do kissing scenes. Hope got lots of bts. Looks like the PD (the short guy) likes sy, he says she is pretty and acts well in interview. Who knows he might engage her for his next drama. 

• Like 3

It is very frustrating when you don't understand what they are laughing about in the press conference but looks like they are talking about funny incidences. When LSY was talking about Seyoung, he leaned back thinking Seyoung was going to tap him but was laughing at the same time...wonder what funny incident was it that LSY found it really amusing. Not a bad idea if they are trying to match LSY to our Park Seyoung. Both are young, free and SINGLE....and ready to mingle:D.

It's not surprising Seyoung get so endeared to whoever she works with because of her nice personality.

• Like 3