[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Good Monday morning everyone 

@chic-chic- thanks, enjoy both videos 

The first one- oh the feels  :wub: each member has very distinct voices, feel so emotional hearing them sing. 

The 2nd one- love the costumes, stage set up, lighting all so visually beautiful and colourful. Love the cute cartoons- all designed by wy right? 

Love the energetic wy, he is so charismatic 

• Like 5

@Gerry58 Thanks for sharing the pic of the drama's script reading. Hope there is video.

Songs for Wy's upcoming album. Drastic concept change from ROSE to PARTY SHOTS

I hope the song Where is she? is not a sad/break up song.

Teaser

Honestly, I am not feeling the song but will still support him and will check the album. 

• Like 5

I need more of Seyoung's pics from 'Whisper' script reading along with other leads. Thank you for the postings @Gerry58. Love the natural look of Seyoung,no frills.

Wooyoung's album looked very upbeat and colourful with a combination of neon shades. Hope the songs are good. @chic-chic...No it shouldn't be a break up song, probably just a tone of missing someone or 'being late form the party' kind of song :D

Finally home now since Friday night, felt a little under the weather but all good. Thank goodness it was a long weekend here,Monday being a public holiday so I rested well and recovered. The heat and humidity up there was a killer! 

• Like 4

@chic-chic- The photo of wy holding the model's hand so different when he was holding Sy's hand, he like so reluctant whereas he hold on to Sy's hand so tightly - they copy 2 hands clasp concept  :D

@standingtallyyso happy to see u back safely, normally takes a few days to get rid of jet lag. Make sure u get plenty of rest.

Ya, So happy to find Sy's photo during script reading. Hope SBS start releasing more photos to promote Whisper. They must not be complacent just cos Innocent Defendant is doing well. There are so many new dramas coming on screen. Sy is just being her usual self, little makeup but still so beautiful. Watch Mackerel run last night cos Kwon Yul acted with lee min ho and mcw when he just started acting. He is very handsome too. Not sure whether he is acting as good guy or bad, same as Sy. (I pray she not villain again). Hope they give more details on Whisper storyline 

• Like 3

@Gerry58 Yes he did not even hold her hands completely hehehe. 

This is how he hold Seyoung's hand hehe

tumblr_n6tafmT3XB1qd38too2_500.jpg

tumblr_n6tbz9Jkpz1qd38too1_1280.jpg

Wooyoung's new album is a total image change just from the teaser above. It's still great there is still one ballad from his album. 

2PM's Wooyoung released a totally different teaser image for "Party Shots"!

"Party Shots" is his second solo release in Japan since his "R.O.S.E" in April 2015, so it's been a really long time. He's gone through a total image change for this release, and he composed all the songs on this release.

The release will include title song "Party Shots" as well as a funky song "Going Going", "Wave", a ballad, and an EDM song "Formula". 

The song will be out in April!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/03/2pms-wooyoung-gets-a-total-image-change-for-japanese-solo-party-shots

• Like 5

Good morning YY Nation 

@chic-chic - read Sy's role is the only daughter of the law firm so hopefully her clothing will be fabulous, she has the nice slim figures to carry beautiful clothings and accessories so sponsors will love her. Please let her wear short dresses that show her nice legs and more colours not always black cos sy is still young.

Looks like 2 pairs of lovers in the drama cos I am sick of 2nd lead female fighting for love of male lead. Waiting for the posters and teasers. Hope sbs release the bts like mbc. 

Found this posted- didn't know sy did a cf with Lee Sungi in the past- she has the wholesome image, just right for this kind of CF. Hope she will have more this year. 

• Like 5