[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Hey Guys! Finally made it to seoul!!! Yaaaay! It is sooooooooo cold!! Bbbbrrrrr.....

it's 2PM 6Nights concert later!!! Wooooooooo!!!!

What time do I need to be there? I think I need to get my ticket first right??

I'm staying near Sincheon station..... Whats the best way to get to SK Olympic Handball gymnasium?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Josephibe Derilo said:

Hey Guys! Finally made it to seoul!!! Yaaaay! It is sooooooooo cold!! Bbbbrrrrr.....

it's 2PM 6Nights concert later!!! Wooooooooo!!!!

What time do I need to be there? I think I need to get my ticket first right??

I'm staying near Sincheon station..... Whats the best way to get to SK Olympic Handball gymnasium?

Hi, glad u got to Seoul safely. Told u will be cold, better keep warm

Not sure how to get there, take train cos cab will be expensive but maybe u can check with hotel or use Google map

• Like 3

Guest elenskivios38

:) Happy for you @Josephibe Derilo enjoy and be careful while travelling.Explore the beauty of SK!                                                                                                                                                                                                         

How many hours you travelled to get there? Our best regards to all YY Nation fans.:heart:                                                                                           

Goodluck! Have a blast @katyyy0808 and @Josephibe Derilo for tonight's concert. It is a guarantee, it will blow you away:D. I hope WY get to see your YY banners. Stay warm lovies!

Seyoung looked very well, blooming and she seemed to put on a bit of weight which really enhanced her beauty. Oull chose well by picking our Seyoung as the new face. She has no record of scandal or got involved in issues. Even in the height of her dispute with that seasoning company she has steered clear away from any unpleasant talks until she won the case. So happy for her..honestly WY this lady is quite a catch! 

Thank you Chingus for wishing me well. I'm still out here in remote country town of Wyndham, wont be home until late next week. Where mobile network is sooo slow and sporadic.You need to position to a certain angle! The free wifi only works at the entry of the caravan park. But, it is where you wake up to see kangaroos and wild fowls running or jumping around the caravan park grounds. Tried to cook dinner in the outdoor kitchen last night with my colleague, but despite me spraying repellant few times, I still ended up with mossie bites to my legs...don't think I will do it again, I'm sticking to the comforts of my tiny kitchen..the walk back to my cabin was pitch dark...and found out my phone (Galaxy S6) has no torch! Not very happy with that Samsung:(

• Like 5

https://youtu.be/pH0P5NJi4cc

we were not allowed to take photos and videos during the concert of course.... but was able to when it was about to end

I'm still in total awe! I'm still so high from the concert.... :) this was the best time of my life hahaha

Our Wooyoung was really the best dancer with a sexy voice from the group! And he's so handsome when u get near him in person!! I love him!

• Like 6

@ellenskivios 

10 hours ago, katyyy0808 said:

@Josephibe Derilo glad that you are here. I am still queuing to buy goods haha. Signal is rather weak here.

Let's enjoy 2pm and wooyoung later!:)

Good for you! Im jealous you got to buy some items. I got to the concert just in time for it to start so I didn't have time to buy some. After the concert Wooyoung's items were sold out huhu :(

hey where's the best place to buy their CDs?? I don't see any back in the Philippines. I badly need to buy

6 hours ago, standingtallyy said:

Goodluck! Have a blast @katyyy0808 and @Josephibe Derilo for tonight's concert. It is a guarantee, it will blow you away:D. I hope WY get to see your YY banners. Stay warm lovies!

Seyoung looked very well, blooming and she seemed to put on a bit of weight which really enhanced her beauty. Oull chose well by picking our Seyoung as the new face. She has no record of scandal or got involved in issues. Even in the height of her dispute with that seasoning company she has steered clear away from any unpleasant talks until she won the case. So happy for her..honestly WY this lady is quite a catch! 

Thank you Chingus for wishing me well. I'm still out here in remote country town of Wyndham, wont be home until late next week. Where mobile network is sooo slow and sporadic.You need to position to a certain angle! The free wifi only works at the entry of the caravan park. But, it is where you wake up to see kangaroos and wild fowls running or jumping around the caravan park grounds. Tried to cook dinner in the outdoor kitchen last night with my colleague, but despite me spraying repellant few times, I still ended up with mossie bites to my legs...don't think I will do it again, I'm sticking to the comforts of my tiny kitchen..the walk back to my cabin was pitch dark...and found out my phone (Galaxy S6) has no torch! Not very happy with that Samsung:(

I couldnt sleep because of the concert. Gosh it was so surreal!!!! Happiest day of my life hahahahaha...

• Like 7

11 hours ago, elenskivios38 said:

:) Happy for you @Josephibe Derilo enjoy and be careful while travelling.Explore the beauty of SK!                                                                                                                                                                                                         

How many hours you travelled to get there? Our best regards to all YY Nation fans.:heart:                                                                                           

I travelled 4 hours from the Philippines hihihi..... but for our Wooyoung, 4 hours is just like 4 minutes to me hihihi

• Like 6

Guest elenskivios38

@Josephibe Derilo "oh malapit lang pala" if only 4hrs. Im now in Europe "ay" it takes more hrs.going there!

ha!:D ha!:D ha! :D...your already been hipnotized by 2PM manliness.golden voice and Wooyoung's cuteness.

Have you meet some of YYNation ladies? especially those who are supporting and active in Soompi Forum YYNation?

@katyyy0808 Your banner is GREAT! BRAVO! Have fun ladies!

@Joshephibe Derilo glad you had fun,fun,fun! I know exactly how you are feeling. I've experienced that in the past after watching their 'Go Crazy' concert. 

Go to Myeongdong.. there is a shop that sells CD's and other items for all idol groups like calendars, stationeries, mugs, pillows ,etc. I can't remember where it was exactly located (sorry) it is not in main hub area, not far from a main road. I know they have all 2PM CD's because I browsed all of them and bought a 2PM calendar for W10,000. You'll see big basket display outside the shop with posters after posters of idols so you won't miss it. Or go to the Tourist Information Centre in Gang-nam, the other Apgujeong next to Hyundai Dept store, on the second floor they sell some 2PM CD's as well. The centre is actually worth a visit...it has a variety of stuff showcasing the K-Entertainment not only idols.Good luck!

• Like 6

@Josephibe Derilo yup you can get 2pm CDs in those shops in Myeongdong selling kpop stuffs. Try out the few shops at Myeongdong underground shopping. 

Wooyoung is so handsome and cute last night! I will be seeing him again for tonight and tomorrow:). Main purpose of this trip is just to attend the concerts! Not sure if he saw my YY placard last night, when he moved closer to my section, I just raise it high covering my face lol:lol:

• Like 6

Happy weekend YY Nation  :D

@Josephibe Derilo- thanks for sharing, glad u have a wonderful time

@standingtallyy- so great outdoor not so fun cos of mosquitoes, at least get to see kangaroos. U take care driving

@katyyy0808- the banner is great, hope wy sees it. 

some fans posted this to share.

They are well equipped with selfie sticks, Taec so nice to take photos for them

• Like 3