[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

4 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

wy on some variety show - very recent 

Its I can See Your Voice. I recommend the variety very much! Even without your favorite idols you can still enjoy it. 

Basically this teaser said one of the contestant calls herself "Jang Wooyoung's First Love" and we have Nichkhun yelling to Wooyoung "Bad guy!" but at the end of the teaser we see Wooyoung saying "Who are you?" as in he doesn't know her. LOL. 

• Like 6

Thanks guys for sharing the info,  pictures and video... 

Can't wait for 2pm comeback... 

By the way,  the JYPNation Mix & Match in Bangkok in November is still in schedule right? 

Really want to watch the 'i can see your voice' with wy and khun appearance.. I have watched it sometime. Yes,  it is a good program. 

They must miss each other... Hmmm..only by call and text msg they communicated.. Hope can see them in variety show together.. Like u guys said,  the running man is the best.. Ace Ji hyo + 6 RM guys vs SY + 6 handsome man 2pm... I like it! 

• Like 5

continuation of Sy's past interview 

Another dating news- Kim go eun from cheese in the trap dating a 17 year older actor. Also yesterday the LOTJ actor couple broke up. This year lots of dating/ breakup news - guess more celebs getting into age of marriage and settling down 

• Like 5

@Gerry58 Try this link in Dramacool http://dramacool.to/drama-detail/i-can-see-your-voice-s3

Saw the dating news. That's really a huge age gap. Now people are creating a buzz because the actor lied about their relationship in an interview. I can't blame him.  He probably wants privacy and doesn't want to disclose information about their relationship.

Star King is a great show too. Wooyoung was always invited to guest in that show and showed his dancing skills. However he had an "accident". This is Wooyoung's accident in Star King. OMG. He just can't control it hahaha. He's really the man. 

Pervy mode on hahaha

2PM appeared in a lot of variety shows before that I didn't have enough time to watch everything. It's good that they have started appearing to shows as early as now. Jun K currently have a lot of TV guesting. Hope it continue until their comeback. 

• Like 5

@Gerry58 This is first episode of season 3. http://ikshow.net/shows/i-can-see-your-voice-s3/episode-1/ which actually features JYP. 

We don't have to watch it according to episodes. It's fun every episode, it start and ends in one episode and they start fresh on the next episode, which is my kind of variety, LOL. WGM YY Couple is probably the only variety I finished all through the episodes. 

• Like 4

@ilikeme- thanks a lot. This is the first time I am watching this variety show. Very interesting, u can't judge whether a person can sing from his appearance- good opportunity for the ordinary Koreans to showcase their singing talents and have chance to be 'discovered'.

JYP is good in spotting singers- those who are attractive are tone deaf. Reminds me of an American show where u have to guess the person's occupation just by looking at them. 

I normally don't watch variety shows even the popular running man unless it is 2pm guesting. I recently watch LOTJ cos of sy and enjoy it. Also WGM used to be my favorite because of YY, now I don't have interest in the new couples. 

• Like 3

@chic-chic 2PM rarely does variety shows nowadays because they are quite busy going back and forth to Japan. Also probably because they can choose what they want to do now. LOL. According to Got7, nowadays they have the freedom to voice out what they wanted to do and I think that is the case with 2PM too. I think Wooyoung along with Nichkhun and Jun.K wanted to do ICSYV. JYP admitted into calling the producers for a slot in ICSYV thus I can see him calling the producers of ICSYV for his artists. He did for Wonder Girls too.

On Jun.K, since Happy Together episode with 2PM, there are a lot of variety producers that actually wanted to cast him since he has no filter and pretty much is the star in 2PM Show and Romantic & Idol. He was even the star in the Khuntoria 2PM episode. LOL. Yoo Jae Suk even had him as a guest in an episode of Infinity Challenge. I still remember 2PM members pushed him to show his real personality in Happy Together.

Which is why it's too bad he didn't appear in YY Nation. He probably have a lot to say. Haha.

• Like 3

love seeing wy on variety- he is a natural, very fun and entertaining, hope to see sy too, missing her, sigh got to wait for next month LOTJ- seems so long 

I must say Sy's got taste in dressing, was watching some stars on press conference for drama release and some after completion of drama. Sad to say, they can't dress well even with stylists' help.

One actress wear socks with shoes and dress, another wear black long skirt- makes her look old fashion, another wear jeans but the cut is wrong. Showed my hubby Sy's jeans- he says very nice and flattering- makes her legs looks long 

• Like 2