[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@Gerry58 and @chic-chic I'll watch every show Park Seyoung and Wooyoung appears :D As long as I see them! These two seemed to have talked prior. He knew she's coming home wearing a t-shirt, track pants and  Fitflops so he thought of wearing a similar outfit for the day...weekend delusion on! :D:D

2PM really spends on their 'toys' aren't they? A well deserved present for themselves (except for Taecyon of course, he is an Audi endorser) for all the years of hard work.

Nice IG post from Seyoung- aerial view of the landscapes of Mongolia :heart:

• Like 6

tumblr_oc71liViFq1uc5qreo1_540.jpg

Chansungie changes his hair (so handsome!) = 2PM's comeback, legit

Honestly if I see Chansung on the street, I'd probably think he's a very good looking middle working class man rather than a huge celebrity idol. 

• Like 5

Good morning YY friends 

@chic-chic- thanks for the videos- the stage was very impressive, enjoy watching 2pm performance- so full of energy- wish got eng sub during their conversations 

LOTJ episode 227 got eng sub. They killed a turkey, the meat was tough, the twice girl got to leave early cos of her leg injury. They had to move to another location- have to go through the mangrove swarm and mud, the other team had to trek through mountains and waterfall - quite difficult cos 3 people from each team have to survive on their own 

Happy weekend 

• Like 2

@Gerry58 I was so thankful that a Japanese Hottest shared the videos. I think the concert was broadcasted  in one station in Japan. Lucky fans. I really like the opening. It was Wooyoung who designed and produced it. His song  Souzou Shite Mite started playing  and they appeared one by one according to their parts. It was indeed impressive. Now I can clearly see the costumes he designed. Though I think their white jackets are so hot to wear hahaha. 

I haven't watched the current episodes of LOTJ. Waiting patiently for SY's episodes. Based on their IG posts, I think they went to the grasslands which is better than deserts. 

• Like 3

@chic-chic- hey I just watch episode 13 of the Good Wife and yoon Hun min cameo as the gay brother of the leading lady, so cool, cos so fast after BM.

Hope sy gets an offer too, don't mind cameo role as long as I see her on my tv screen. 

Ya, while waiting for Sy's LOTJ, I have to watch other stuff like Suzy and Taec's drama 

fan art wy 

• Like 3

I am really enjoying TY's drama Bring it on Ghost. They have good chemistry with KSH even if she's 11 years younger. Just too bad it would be his last drama project before enlistment. 

If there are shows in the military they usually get members who are in the industry and sometimes release videos of it. So even if Jun K and TY would enlist there are possibility of fans seeing them. I just watched several videos of Super Junior members in the military performing.

• Like 4

@chic-chic- Can't believe Taec's last drama, so fast time flies. I enjoyed his drama, his acting improved a lot. KSH is the best of all young actresses, pretty too but sy still prettier.  

Very soon Taec going military, we still got a few more months to see him and 2pm. Depends on which unit they go to, hopefully the entertainment unit (if there is one)

cute wy and junho in checks 

• Like 3

I think WY and Khun already going to Dubai to shoot. A normal sight of Wooyoung at the airport to be really busy with his phone. He just fixed their luggage and went back to texting haha. And look at Khun bringing out the sense in him hahaha. 

• Like 4