[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@ujiyus1- thanks for posting- love wy's voice esp his ballads - so romantic.

Hope he releases his own album soon 

@chic-chic- sad that junho got targeted. He always posting pics of his cats which I enjoy looking. His fans should appreciate him for sharing. The Korean fans should respect his privacy and all 2pm, even sy cos if not, they stop posting like wy or have to move house. Thanks for the videos- 2pm still the king! 

• Like 2

While checking for other videos of JYP nation concert in Youtube, I stumbled on this.  Let's re watch and further increase the views. There is a most recent comment that he was there after watching Seyoung in Beautiful Mind.

Oh I miss seeing them together a lot. It's time to re watch their episodes.

• Like 7

Let me post another one. This scene really makes me smile and cringe. Wooyoung can't control himself anymore in kissing Seyoung but keeps ignoring the sign. Eric Nam was even excited. The other host became frustrated with Wooyoung hahaha. 

• Like 7

@chic-chic- yes let's rewatch, YY WGM most episodes are almost 1 million views, 2 episodes already cross 2 million views. 

Hope Eric Nam ask sy about wy when they meet in law of the jungle.

Just saw the latest- the Twice girl so unlucky, was there for a short while, got kicked by a horse and have to go back. She keeps crying. They were in the grassland, very beautiful scenery, not so harsh as actual jungle. 

Can't wait for sy- 3 more days to her departure, hope there will be some news articles 

• Like 4

I'm starting to  re watch 2young WGM starting episode 1. Still gives me the feels.

I am also hoping there are news about her departure for Law of the Jungle. I am hoping there are no issues when filming like injuries like with Twice Jungyeon or being stuck in the airport due to typhoon like what happened with Chansung.

On the side-note, LOL on TY's comments about his intimate scene with young actress KSH. I like their pairing in the drama. The age difference is not that obvious. They have good chemistry too. 

________

Taecyeon, the star of tvN’s Monday-Tuesday drama “Bring It On, Ghost,” spoke candidly about intimate scenes with his co-star Kim So Hyun, who is 11 years his junior.

He said at a press conference held on August 8, “Kim So Hyun is 11 years younger than me. I’m trying to not feel anything.”

Regarding his kiss scene with the actress, he joked, “I got in a lot of trouble from people around me.”

_______

• Like 5

@chic-chic - wy is always so sweet and supportive, always appear on his brothers videos. I think everyone wants his opinion cos he is so creative 

After seeing bits of Eric's Wgm and the other new couples- still feel YY has the best chemistry and they are so natural towards each other- always touching and holding hands.

They get along so well without bickering or showing their 'attitude' - like not acting for the camera but genuinely like being together,  they don't even need to pair with other couples, having fun doing simple things - best when they are homeless, they even had fun at the sauna or hiking!

I really wish they will bring both back for a variety show about what couples do together, the activities, places to go, what to eat in Korea (maybe revisit YY places too) -I will definitely watch, will be so much fun. YY couple just as famous as solim, even better I feel.

Wy and sy can be ambassadors to attract people to visit Korea. 

• Like 5

I can't get over the last black room statement of Wooyoung, when he said finally  ".....secretly?"   I have rewinded that countless times and readng his eyes and expression.    As an idol he is normally careful what he says, but this, he can't help it.    

Am always happy the end is open and they  still sitting together. 

• Like 6

Hi Ladies. When I was down with colds two weeks ago and bedridden, re-watching Wooyoung and Seyoung on YouTube kept me company- but got knocked out with the medications I took, then replayed it once I regained 'consciousness', hahaha! So yeah, I'm still rewatching YY Couple's WGM over and over again.

Poor Junho, must have enough of it. Junho only posts photos of his pet cats majority of time, but these  'Oppa freaks' are really something! Wooyoung made the right decision by steering clear from social media. Even his 2PM brothers can't go to his house. Very smart, because that will be a lead to where he lives, his brothers being stalked!

• Like 5

Thank you @Gerry58. I'm definitely better. 

Schneider is an outdoor clothing line and camping accessories (I got to know this due to the drama 'Yeah,That's How It Is' one of the lead character owns a shop). So most likely, Seyoung will be sponsored by this brand for her Law Of The Jungle adventure. That Twice member was very unlucky, getting horse kicked! Poor girl. In the past, I encountered patients presented with horse or camel kick injuries. You feel sorry for them.

I noticed, Wooyoung wearing his ahjusshi shirt again. His really trying his best to dress drown, isn't he? Making himself less attractive. Being really careful not cause reason for girlfriend to get jealous from unwanted attention? Seyoung is the same too - not necessarily conservative, but pretty well covered but still casually fashionable. Cute :blush:

• Like 5

Good morning- YY Nation 

Wy and his ahjussi shirt- he rewear it cos his fans notice it

Yes he definately dress down, doesn't want to attract attention, same as Sy.

Like the sportswear- saw one of the actress wear shorts to the airport. Most probably sy will dress conservatively- cos of the cold or mosquitos- wy will be pleased 

• Like 3