[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Wow an old post caught attention. That was several  months ago but  still caught media's attention. 

"Her curvaceous legs caught male fans’s attention"

This is the reason why she's all covered up for all of her appearances. Someone should be scared hahaha and needs to really get hold of her. 

• Like 3

Just 4 more days before  sy go to Mongolia. Read seo in Guk left on 5th and coming back to continue filming his drama. Don't think he will get to meet her. Sy most probably go with Eric nam.

Hope they don't go to Gobi desert. Saw one episode of Law of the Jungle, the group got lost in the desert, they had to trek for about 6 hours, was pitched dark except for torchlight, very eerie and cold plus the sand can get in their eyes so they can't even lie down. Anyway hope got more photos and news before they depart. Really can't wait to see what it will be like

Saw bits of wy at the concert - hope they post the concert on YouTube 

• Like 2

@Gerry58 There are many fan cams of the concert in Youtube. Since most songs are collaboration, the focus of the videos are of the newer artists like Twice and Got7. Since WY doesn't have much collaboration stages except with 2pm, we can see a little of him. But it was great watching them. Khun did Twice  Ooh ahh  with other Got7 members. A girly song for them haha. There were so many unexpected performances. Twice with 2PM performing I hate you. We can only see the full concert next year once the DVD is out. 

Here's one

Here some with a little WY

• Like 2

Law of the Jungle:     I have this feeling they will film as continuously as possible, if they do well, several days contnuously could last several weeks eps I would think.   Eric Nam still has  WGM and others, like idols, would have commitments as well.   Mongolia at least is closer to Korea.    Is Kim Byungman gonna be there?  Wiki entry of LotJ-Mongolia lists him.    He always has been around, sort of like the "host" so to speak,  the most experienced of them all.   Ye Jiwon has been there semi-regularly too in recent years. 

Yup, hope not the desert.  It is hostile environment.  

• Like 3

@ujiyus1 Thanks for sharing the full version. I love that WY sang a ballad. I hope if he has a solo album for it to have more ballad songs. 

I feel so bad for Junho that he needs to say this in SM. Some people don't learn. Hope this doesn't happen to either WY or SY.

[‪#‎Junho‬'s twitter] Please don't follow me home. It's not just me, you're making it hard for the people around me, too. If this continues, I'll have to leave this house. Do you enjoy making me suffer? It's to the point that I can't help but write this. I beg you. Please! As I've lived my life as a singer, I continued considering everyone who loves me to be my fans. However, as I encountered a few individuals who are making it hard even for the people around me, I grew to think about the so-called sasaeng fans. For as long as I remain your singer, your actor, your celebrity. I hope I will also remember you all as my lovely fans♥️. I want us to support and cherish each other as we remain polite and respectful. I beg of you.
Trans by 2pmalways

• Like 3