[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

It's amazing how non 2PM fans have good comments about them after they perform. Impact of 2pm in Japan is great compared with other groups. Just amazing.

[Some comments about 2PM from other groups' fans who went to MBC Korean Music Wave in Fukuoka 2016]

- For someone to be able to spread their own color in an instant to other fans, I guess I can say that 2PM is truly amazing. It honestly made me want to go to their own concert

- Other groups were fun as well but 2PM was the best! The excitement and fun was totally different and their talk session was so funny 

- The impact/appeal of the boy groups were great especially 2PM. Hands Up was sooooo fun that I was hyped up even though I was alone. Thinking of it now, I cant help but smile

- 2PM-san, the way they make everyone excited was magnificent! It didn't matter if you're a fan of other groups. Everyone did "Hands Up"!!

- Just what you'd expect of 2PM, they had the most fans. When they were introducing their selves, after each member says their name, the fans would repeat after them.
I thought.. "Is that their forte!!" (laughs) 

- The last ones .. 2PM. It was so fun that I can't even express it in words. Of course, the others did their best too but.. I had a blast with 2PM

- There were too many 2PM fans. Every time it's 2PM's turn, the screams were the loudest and the penlights were amazing

- 2PM really knows how to liven things up. Rather than that, it was amazing to feel the sense of unity through fanchants/audience response despite the fact that there were fans of other groups as well. You don't have to worry when to raise your voice because they guide you. I don't even know any of their songs but I was able to have a lot of fun. 2PM is very amazing

- 2PM was great. The cheers of the fans were also great. But more than anything else, their live voice is amazing! Their voice when performing and even during the MC is so loud that it makes you feel excited whether you want it or not!! It was very very very very very fun!!!!! It makes me want to try to go to their own concert

- 2PM IS TRULY A LEGEND!!! 
They are gentleman, their stage was extremely fun, and they are so handsome!! There was this old man who was sitting throughout the concert and only stood up when it was apink. But.. it was only during 2PM when he stood up and charged up together with me. We kept jumping up and down

- 2PM, the great senpai (=senior), was truly amazing live just like what I expected. The way they liven things up is different. Not just 2PM fans but they make everyone go crazy! (laughs)

- I enjoyed so much even though there are a lot of artists that I saw for the first time. 2PM senpai (=senior) was the best!! 
Everyone was excited during Go Crazy!

- The songs they performed were all upbeat. Other than going crazy, they sure know how to thrill the audience and their live voice was great. Before I even noticed it, I was already dancing as well (laughs) 

- It was hot yet it was so fun!
I'm sorry but I had fun the most during 2PM senpai (laughs) As expected of the seniors! They dont leave anyone behind. Not just their own fans but everyone! From the moment they entered the stage until the last song, it felt like everything went instantly. It was their stage where I got sweaty the most and had the most fun! It was really fun!!

- The reason why I went was because of Infinite, BTOB and Mamamoo but I think I enjoyed the most during 2PM senpai (laughs) I've completely gone out of order (laughs)

- A: It was my first time to see 2PM. If it's this fun, I would want to go to their own concert. That's how good they are. 
B (someone who used to like them): In such events like this, they always make you feel like as if it went in the blink of an eye. And they also make it seems like their own concert\( ˆoˆ )/

cr jngwyng

• Like 5

@chic-chic- thanks for fans reviews of the concert.

2pm are true entertainers, not just sing songs, they know how to build rapport with the audience, tell jokes, that's why the Japanese love them. 

BM- last night- expected the romance of the 2 leads but tastefully done, not cheesy. As expected Jinsung fell sick again cos of her lungs. The surprise is Dr Lee donating part of his lungs. Tonight they will finish the stem cell research, (I think dr Hyun will expose it thereby redeeming himself) , maybe repair father/son relationship and hopefully end with kmj as friends. Don't think they will kill off jinsung cos everyone expecting happy ending. 

Please show more kmj tonight else I won't be watching any more dramas by them.

Last night as expected, the rating drop below 3% cos focus on jinsung, the docs and the patients.

At least we know the background story of the wheelchair guy and elder Dr Lee. 

Glad at least the power rangers got some screen time, love their camadarie 

• Like 4

Tonight the last episode for Beautiful Mind- so glad it is ending.

Though we see so little of Seyoung, I am still happy cos her acting is so good and natural. KMJ gets lots of hate cos Seyoung did an excellent job. At least nobody critize her acting unlike the other famous actresses. Sad that we have to wait till next month to see her.

Praying hard after Law of Jungle, she gets a good drama. 

• Like 3

5 best scenes in BM- Sy's betrayal listed as one of them. Well done Sy!!! 

Just saw the final episode, very happy all the outstanding issues were settled- Dr Hyun (YHM) regretted and change back to being a good doctor, father and son reconcile, the bad guy went jail, wifi couple got together and kmj became a tv celebrity.

Not too much lovey dovey moments, more on ethics and doctors role focus mainly on Dr Lee, the 5 docs. Great job everyone. 

Only regret about this drama is KMJ's role- they should have better develop the character- show how she survive in a male dominated workforce, handle sexual discrimination and her background history- how poor her family is, her struggles to finish medical school, even her earlier relationship with Dr Lee. That's why they lost viewers- my hubby drop at episode 6 cos he says 'no  Seyoung', he also likes her. Anyway I finished this drama cos of her, even though there are flaws but overall a touching drama. 

I watch a lot of dramas- sy definitely better than lead actresses in many recent ones. (Don't want to say who, else I get bashed). She has so much potential, hope she continues to film more before she gets married. 

Now looking forward to Sy's law of the jungle- I understand they spend less than a week filming, then she will be back, hopefully YY couple can spend time together before wy's 2pm comeback in sept 

• Like 4

Basing on what I've read, BM had a great ending. I like that KMJ become a celebrity. I think complex stories like this one should be around 30 episodes to explore all characters and back story. It would be interesting to see that. They would just change time slot to have more audiences. 

Though most viewers hated KMJ, they don't hate SY which is good. I hope she would be noticed because of her portrayal. I want a romantic drama this time like Another Miss Oh which has a great storyline. A drama with TVN would be perfect. 

Jun K duet

• Like 4