[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

OMG guys! Can't believe she finally posted our support truck on her IG and twitter! Am so happy right now and I hope you guys are too. Thank you guys for making this project a success! And special thanks to @storyofus for helping with the accountings and always being positive. Xo. 

I like this translation better. "Thanks for your food truck I received a lot of blessings^^"  Because of the food truck, a lot of people at the filming location knows her birthday and wishes her. Aww...

To be honest, I was worried at first to use the name YY Nation, if it was too obvious. But I'm so glad that she posted it. Now we can be certain that finally she knows of us, knows that we support her career and love life. And in a way accepts us by posting on her sns. :w00t:

• Like 10

@Gerry58 thank you :) I'm feeling a lot better compared last Friday (I was like - bedridden :mellow:) - with rest and plenty of fluids.

I had a quick look on Mongolia. From Seoul to the capital city, Ulaanbaatar is 3 hours flight. And a lot of Mongolians go to Seoul, so Korean language is widely spoken there, so is English.

LOTJ are going to the highlands now in New Caledonia with new tribe members next week with 40 something celebrity men, an actress and a young female idol I think. The group usually have  6-7 people so, chances are Seo In-Guk will take over the spot of one who leaves early.

@blame2pm & @storyofus YYNation is who we are. So proud of what you did! Yes, definitely very happy and thrilled that we are acknowledged by Park Seyoung. She is proud of us all!!

• Like 6

@standingtallyy- I went to check out Mongolia too. They have mountains in the north, Gobi desert in the south and in between the grassland. Hope they are based where there are rivers, so they can fish. Will like to see sy dive into the waters and catch some fish/ sea creatures. Also there will be trees, can harvest the crops/ fruits. The grassland mostly horses and sheep so eating mutton everyday and drinking mare's milk will take getting used to. Aug weather still ok cos later, the weather very cold. 

I check out law of the jungle cos of Seyoung.

I realized the guests are all physically fit, loves sports like fishing and diving. Sy is chosen cos she can swim, dive, do trekking.  Hope seo in Guk is on the same team as sy cos he is good at hunting. It is really hard doing this program, some people gave up. Was surprised even the guys are scared of insects, thought they go military. Really looking forward to this. 

• Like 4

BM preview- frankly I am not looking forward to tomorrow's episode cos I know will be centered on jinsung- think her heart problem reoccurr, well hope they give nice ending for KMJ. Really glad BM is ending. Losing interest in this drama but will still see to the end cos of sy.  Hope sy get a good drama offer ASAP - preferably a nicer role, not villain. 

• Like 2

fan acc:
The MC today is Chansung as well!!!
Chansung was the last 2pm member to leave the stage. Before he left the stage, he said “LETS MEET AT TOKYO DOME!!”
When all artists sang Arirang for the last stage, Taecyeon wasn’t present
When Chansung introduced himself, he said “I’m the youngest. Please believe me. My name is Chansung!" Then Junho said "Really!? Unbelievable! Impossible!!”
2PM IS THE BEST-EST!!!!!!!!!!! FELT LIKE A 2PM CONCERT!!!!!!!!!
When they were about to perform the 3rd song (which is Everybody) Taecyeon was like “What’s the next song again?” Then laughed
In 10/10, Khun and Minjun hugged while they were dancing XD
Today as well, 2PM was the first one to bow together while they held their hands before they left the stage. Wooyoung was the very first one to leave the stage than any other artists
When 2PM was called out for the last song with other artists, Chansung immediately went to 2PM’s place but quickly realized that, he can’t go yet because he’s an MC and have to wait for all artists to come out XD 
When everyone came out already, Chansung was standing next to 2PM and Khun wiped Chansung’s sweat while he was still doing the MC part.
cre jngwyng
Minjun made some coments in korean so fast during the talk time as if it was just for the recording ㅋ he wanted to talk to us in japanese :)
cre rikakotsu
Khun wiped Chansung’s sweats on his face. Mommy Khun
trans cre n430jwy
pic cr: as tagged

13686660_1241909645831983_78774007664673

13906752_1241909629165318_42675244435583

[FANCAM] 160730 MBC KOREAN MUSIC WAVE IN FUKUOKA - JUN. K "You Raise Me Up"

Spoiler

• Like 5

Today and tomorrow- last episodes of BM- really happy that everyone gives their best and sy shows that she can really act even though her screen time is short. She is so natural and doesn't overact. Hope her next project will be a more challenging role with experienced actors. Will definitely watch her next drama!

I read about the new dramas, everyone seems to be concerned about rating- they compare UF (Suzy's drama) to W. Some anti fans are happy to see UF's rating drop. Think that is so mean and wrong.

I still enjoy UF, not right to compare cos they are different but guess seeing what happens to BM, everyone afraid of cutting of episodes. Maybe all dramas should be pre produced, keep to 16- 20 episodes unless historical ones - then show everything irregardless of rating. 

• Like 5

@Gerry58.  I agree, not fair to compare apples and oranges, or W and UF.  Both to be enjoyed for its own merits.   

I am still looking forward to BM last two eps, and hope to see some SY, hoping that KMJ and 205 at the very least end the show in very good tems, with her finding out about the very origin and entire back story of his frontal lobe situation, together with father and son Doctors Lee.  I think her contribution is crucial;   need end this show with the audience clearly knowing the complete story of his "beautiful mind".

• Like 5

@hazeljrr_c922- yes, BM needs to end with Dr Lee and KMJ parting on good terms, still remain friends and colleagues and Dr Hyun changing to become good. In fact I don't want Dr Lee to change much- his weird character is what makes him charming. The romance just show a little else I will skip.

Just saw Police 38- 16 episodes too  but this drama is so well balanced, every character has equal screen time, from 2nd lead female to the group of con artists to the villains. The con jobs are interesting. The romance is kept to the minimal, I am enjoying this and The Good Wife. 

cutie wy reading 

• Like 3

Haven't done a manip in a while, have I. Imagine all the selfies that are probably in their phones. I wouldn't be surprised if theres some photos of Taec creepin' in their pictures like this one too. Lol. 

• Like 8