[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Delulu. I hope to see photos like these in the future hehe. 

Wooyoung and Junho of 2PM spotted with their babies. Jang Wooyoung with his child with actress Park Seyoung  and Lee Junho with his child with his non celebrity wife. Hahaha. :wub:

13782263_1760583204155444_19767290407449

• Like 7

FA 2016 Korea Music Wave in Fukuoka
After reading their script in Korean, MC Chansung would speak in Japanese even during the break time when the stage was being fixed
2PM was the only group with no translator because they have Chansung to translate 
2PM were the first one to bow then greeted the fans one last time and left the stage~ 
2PM were the last to appear. During their MC part, the members made CS as their translator (even though there was actually a translator)
Then they would start speaking in Japanese and say Chansung’s translation is too summarized lmao 
First, JH greeted and asked CS to translate it. Then MJ said smthng REALLY long and asked CS to translate it too.
CS was like “What!? It was long!” But he still translated it. But after that, MJ said what CS said was kinda different XD 
They asked WY to speak as well. Then CS translated it too. Before they performed the next song, NK talked & said “Did everyone eat already?”

As expected of 2PM, they performed songs that were "public-friendly" which allowed even non-fans to enjoy their performances! The non fans in my both sides even learned the 10/10 arm movement and also Hands Up "penlight moves" XD

fan acc cre: jngwyng
pic cr: as tagged

• Like 3

Yay!! Finally Seyoung update IG and thanks for our support truck ! :wub:

(Thank you to all of yours birthday bless, I got a lot of coffee and tea ^^) wrong translated, pls look for @blame2pm newer post:D

• Like 4

Guest elenskivios38

Guys have you notice the sycadelic or printed color of 2PM ? Wooyoung's color was almost the same color of YY support truck!:smile:

Yellow with little red and black! coincidence ? Maybe!:wub:But i :heart:  even its coincidence .Guys!!! YY squad...YYsmart angels:thumbsup: 

Though belated (I'm currently down with bad colds :(), Wish our love, Park Seyoung had a blast for her birthday yesterday! Love reading all the birthday wishes. Proud that she has posted 'our' food truck on IG and enjoyed coffee and tea. YY Nation, we are so cool:glasses: Our Seyoung-ie know of our existence, finally!!

@elenskivios38 good observation! Wooyoung matched the colour of the food truck with his jacket,hahaha! What a coincidence :heart:

• Like 5

Good morning everyone 

Glad Sy finally post on IG about the food truck and now everyone knows about YY Nation  :lol:

She must have been busy finalizing her drama. Now it is finished, she can have good rest before going to Mongolia.:)

@standingtallyy- you take care, drink lots of fluids and get plenty of rest

So happy the fans come together and make so many fan arts for Sy's birthday

here's another

• Like 3