[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

good evening YY Nation !

SY BIRTHDAY event food truck support is in progressing, we are glad that 2Young Thailand and china 兔绒夫妇饭团 also participate.

@blame2pm is currently working on the short video of all participate message and birthday wish to SY. The video will be play on the food truck monitor

Hope all can participate to make SY Happy on her birthday.

The funds collecting due date is 22nd July- this friday, Can use PayPal to transfer. here i post again PayPal guideline. 

H4je1kw.jpg

gIqpmbr.jpg

Any inquiry may PM @blame2pm.

:wub:

• Like 4

@chic-chic- great, is today Taec's interview? Hope can post here for us to see

BM episode 10 already sub. Seems more people are watching so they sub fast. Last night kmj appeared, slightly longer but still not long enough. Going to watch, then comment later 

• Like 3

Later would be Taec's interview. I'll check later if there is a link. The interviewer is the same girl with SY. She's great in asking questions so I am looking forward to Taec's interview. 

Exclusive Date
[ EXCLUSIVE DATE ]
Ok Taec-yeon

A singer and also an actor, 옥택연 (Ok Taec-yeon) showed a friendly and cute but slightly idiotic character in a variety show, and received lots of love! The drama "Hey Ghost, Let's Fight" tells the story of '박봉팔', a student who's an exorcist and '김현지', a female high-schooler who became a ghost. 옥택연 (Ok Taec-yeon) acts as the exorcist who can see ghosts, and is trying out a new character. He undergoes a lot of changes in many works and is slowly but surely maturing into a top actor!

• Like 4

@ilikeme  Jun K looks mighty fine.  Tummy?  Those are ripped abs.  For people who work out a lot, you would normally see the v-line at the hips, and they are prominent.       Agree with the two teens of Got7,   leasson learned,  they will be fine.   So many more major and serious cases of k-entertainment,  this will soon be old news.  Am also crossing my fingers 2PM will remain careful and be scandal-free.   

On another note @Gerry58 on the drama, SY had more scenes this  episode 10.

• Like 4

@hazeljrr_c922- still too short for my liking. Just show kmj recommending dr Lee as the best surgeon for the job. Good cos it shows a couple can still work cordially even after breakup. Hope they show more of her professional work, and not turn kmj into a jealous ex-gf now they are promoting the romance of the 2 leads. Only 6 more episodes - they can't have so many hospital cases, will become boring since we know the killer.

Maybe should let kmj have romance with YHM or other doc.

Looks like Dr Lee will find out soon his adopted father cause his condition- will be devastated, then they get jinsung to comfort him. If too much of love between the leads, I'll switch off and fast forward them. Only watch Sy's scenes. You notice the writer never show KMJ's background or her family, she is always stuck in hospital wearing white coat all the time. My hubby said episode 9 was boring, he didn't finish, think he is dropping bm cos he said monster is better- very fast moving. I will stick around to see what happens to the research and kmj. 

• Like 2

My comment on the drama:  mother & son cases are  interesting, has similarities and differences with the lead & father.   Any neuro case can be the domain of both a surgeon and a non-surgical psychologist/neuro.  So KMJ will often cross paths with LYO.  While a 10-yr relationship is not easily swept under the rug,  professionalism should remain, specially where patients are concerned.    The line he didn't want to cross is basically her office.  She did notice btw  the improvement in controlling himself when dealing with the child.  

• Like 3

Episode 10 rating drop to 3.9%- read the Korean viewers comments- ( so different from international)- they only praising jang hyuk. I mentioned earlier they should use kmj, she is so pretty and interesting. The PD and writer don't know what viewers want.

Feel sorry for Jh, he has to carry the show, but I will definitely vote for him for best actor. 

• Like 3

@hazeljrr_c922- I already suspect the mum abuse the kid cos she wants him to be a high achiever,  they want to show a pararell with Dr Lee. The kid in the end forgives his mum, think this will be what happened with dr lee and his father.

Think it is unethical of that doc to reveal to another the mistake elder Dr Lee make. Didn't like the kid's father- he tried to bargain with the CEO, only concern about his own reputation. This drama shows a lot of people are selfish. Again so much time wasted on the minor characters. 

• Like 2

Just saw Taec's interview @chic-chic thanks for posting

He is very chatty and friendly. The interviewer sat so far from him.

I am glad his drama is doing very well- that's cos he is so handsome and the female lead is pretty. I remember all the international fans were complaining that he is too old for her but hey, it works out. I am going to check out the drama and support him like I support chansung and junho. Glad he mentioned 2pm and twice:).

Cute they call him fashion terrorist- of all his 2pm brothers, he is most casual and not fussy about his clothing. 

• Like 3

You guys are amazing. I tried to watch BM through KBS channel and really, as fast as episode 1 I left but somehow my mum likes it. Sometimes I just asked "How's the mean doctor" and she's like "Still mean". LOL. 

The only drama I watch right now is Taec's Bring it On Ghost because that drama is so much fun! You'd thought I stayed for Taec but honestly, if it wasn't Kim So Hyun I wouldn't have stayed, she has something that makes people want to watch her. I couldn't even finish dream high for Taecyeon and Wooyoung. LOL. 

@hazeljrr_c922 LOL I mean I wouldn't mind if he has a little tummy because I liked his voice and personality first. Those abs are just mighty fine icing on the cake. *blush* He's even going to debut a solo album in Korea!!!! YASSSSS!!!!! 

• Like 5

Bad news ladies- just found out from BM forum that they are thinking of cutting the episodes, not sure how many. Reason given - cos of Olympics and poor rating. 

Sure glad sy is not the lead. The writer and PD to blame.

Anyway does that affect the food truck??? 

• Like 1