[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Good morning- Sy's interview on tv show- what she talks about

So nice, last night kmj appears more, seems the rating went up to over 4% - hope they continue to show more sy. At least they show how smart kmj is and she knows her work. 

• Like 4

@Gerry58 Thanks for the update. I really want to see her interview. Wow she's so simple on her outfit. No complicated dresses and still all covered up. Based on her interview, it seems she's doing acting for fun. She wants to try all with uniforms hehe. 

• Like 5

Hi guys!! Sorry for not posting in a while. But I've been lurking.

Caught the last few minutes of SY on Showbiz Korea and they asked about duet with WY!!!! Just look at how she cant contain how happy she is!!!

• Like 6

Hi Chingus :) Back home now.

@yyluv Thank you, I had a good break and catching up with my sister and two nephews in South Korea and Hong Kong was great.

@Gerry58 I'm half way watching Ep8 of BM and yes! Saw Seyoung wearing Wooyoung's necklace :wub: and aww...@blame2pm that smile of Seyoung during the interview about Wooyoung is priceless. Her smile can't lie :blush:

• Like 6

@standingtallyy and @blame2pm great to have you both back. Very lonely, just @chic-chic, @amera46 and I. 

Very suspicious- everytime sy does an interview- they always ask about Wooyoung- seems she is the only one cos I saw some Wgm wives' interviews- they don't get asked. 

this is when they mentioned him and she has a great smile 

• Like 10

Couldn't agree more @chic-chic. Thank you for posting the link. It was very nice watching Park Seyoung doing this interview. See how she hid her face behind that 'thing' (sorry - don't know what it's called :D). The gesture we know so well when she blushes or gets embarrassed. She was caught off guard hearing Wooyung's name. Love the way she answered -"WE did it." And is open to making another duet with her yeobo. 

Well Jang Wooyoung, it's being made public that Seyoung is looking forward to another duet with you. Get that creative and romantic  musician in you to come up with a song about YOU and Seyoung. We do love your ROSE,Happy Birthday and Kanojo (Girlfriend) very much too :heart:

• Like 8

@Gerry58. We got what we asked for.  SY had more scenes Ep 8.  As for WY, the pic you put in the 1st post of page 1635, is one great pic that shows all his best angles, so handsome.  On this page, an IIG from youngxalone of SY, gosh, sooooo very beautiful!  

The press cannot help asking about WY,. Her reaction is precious.  Wheee.  @chic-chic  thank you for the link! 

There are few Korean celebs I like a lot and wish the very best for--- WY is one of them.  After what happened to one male celeb (acotr/idol)  in news the last few days, I wish even more that WY will always have a smooth career, health and love that brings happiness (ahem...) :wub:

• Like 8

Guest elenskivios38

:heart::thumbsup:@chic-chic thanks for the posts of Park Se young's interview.She can't hide her happiness:Dthis lady is truly 

inlove with you Jang wooyoung!(vice versa) both were having goodtime  spendid great moments together without so much noise:wub:

With Seyoung's interview another hint and assurance...YYNation :smile:is on the right track and will sail smoothly unil the end..

Thanks to all who never falter to post on this thread.:thumbsup:

@hazeljrr_c922- yes we got our wish. Hope the writer realize sy is very popular and increase her screen time. Whenever kmj appears, the rating goes up

I read the news of solim couple of Wgm coming back together to act in drama so we hope YY couple get together to do another song since wy doesn't like acting.

Pray it comes true.

Hope wy watch that interview and start creating a romantic song. Please wy, all the fans will buy it

• Like 5