[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Agree with your comments on BM.   Also agree that 2pm are artists together and  individually, whether as composers or singers or actors and variety.

Unrelated;  Got7 will do fine, they will be  like 2 pm.   I see good potential artists, also together and individually,  who can juggle several things very well in the medium term 3-7 years much like 2 pm...composers, solo albums, variety, tv and screen actors. 

For both groups., particularly  2pm at this point, wishing they do get a private life away from the limelight and girlfriends who inspire.  Like WY?  :P :wub:

• Like 7

@sheylkmn- hi, nice to see a new visitor, great you post here finally. Please join us cos everyone is so friendly here. Hope you enjoy all our postings on Wooyoung and seyoung. Wy is still as cute and handsome as ever. 

@hazeljrr_c922- 2pm are well known and well loved. Glad they have private time to meet with friends freely without being hounded by crazy fans. 

Wy with friend

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, chic-chic said:

@sheylkmn It's great thing you have decided to post. Keep on posting. Have fun with us. 

2 minutes ago, Gerry58 said:

@sheylkmn- hi, nice to see a new visitor, great you post here finally. Please join us cos everyone is so friendly here. Hope you enjoy all our postings on Wooyoung and seyoung. Wy is still as cute and handsome as ever. 

@hazeljrr_c922- 2pm are well known and well loved. Glad they have private time to meet with friends freely without being hounded by crazy fans. 

Wy with friend

thankyou guys !! it feels like ive known all of u for years even while only reading in this thread. :wub:

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, Gerry58 said:

@sheylkmn- nice to make a new friend- so you are a fan of wy? U watch his Wgm? This place is where all international fans gather to chit chat about YY couple and their activities 

yeap. i think ive been watching wy & sy from they first started airing in wgm. and i even cried watching their final episode (in RAWS & i dont speak koreans too) :bawling:

• Like 4

It's really good that 2pm members have time to spend time with their friends without being followed by fans. I think they had passed that stage. Also hottest especially the ones  who had been fans from the start are quite mature. Also 2pm and JYP entertainment are now open to giving restrictions to fans who are crossing the line. 

I am so glad that there are more members joining the discussions we have. We can continue to make this thread active until we hear some  good news from our couple.

• Like 4

Guest elenskivios38

@shelymn  Your most WELCOME in this thread ..thanks for joining! WOW! the power YYcouple continue capturing

hearts of viewers coz they're  diff.from the rest of WGM couple .They're  :wub:TRUE-TRUE

WELCOME to the WORLD of FANTASIES >>>>> to DREAM COMES TRUE :):wub:

Good morning YY friends- today we get to see Sy's in bm- so happy.

Her IG is now 63.1k even though she didn't post much but looks like people are interested in her. 

Handsome wy- he seems to put on some weight- looks better 

• Like 2