[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@Gerry58 it's got to be blue :wub:. Good to see Wooyoung looking healthy and happy just like his Seyoung. Wooyoung IG sightings was in an event called Ultimate Music Festival in Seoul, and few idols came too.

I'm getting excited, as I will be flying to Seoul in two weeks from this Friday. And do the YY trail - kicking off at the jjimjilbang where our WY & SY went. My youngest sister is meeting me there, she'll go with my plans except for one request, for us to visit the tourism centre that displays EXO's waxed hand prints, her 14 y.o twin daughters are crazy over over them.

• Like 7

I truly believe THERE IS FAVOURITISM here. It's amazing how they make it so blatantly obvious. Only a day apart of the press conference but the write up is pretty well detailed on the rival drama of Beautiful Mind, describing how 'great' the lead actress is and so on, blah, blah...Her outfit is suited for a funeral -black lacy dress and lacy stockings, on white shoes! Fashion disaster. And,isn't it summer in Seoul at the moment?

Sad though, that despite the great cast of BM, the press conference didn't land a write up here, even just few lines. It's same old same old idol and actresses that gets featured. Oh well, this is just the way of the world :D

• Like 5

OMO Wooyoung is obviously showing off his BLUE phone cover. Just look how he holds it. My delulu is,  it was given by someone so he was so proud to show it off.  He was also so happy talking to someone on the phone too. From his arrival until the end he was on the phone.

The picture was taken by Dispatch. Aren't they curious why Wooyoung is like that hahaha.

13445378_1744649795748785_74943105303725

13418762_1214270198595928_13263705503754

And this sight, just melts someone's heart. He's so cute with kids. Can't wait for him to have a daughter.

13432223_1744650132415418_43235215438037

13434804_1744650072415424_40013053517705

13428468_1744650112415420_37780710937675

13339600_1214268761929405_44979804931556

• Like 6

Good morning YY friends 

Tonight I will be flying off to Japan- planned many months ago, will be there a week- drive and explore, just nice school hols so will be a family affair to bond together

@standingtallyy- I feel u. Also feel that some sites incl soompi are bias, maybe they are paid to write. Saw the press conference pics, ok to wear a little black dress if it is chic but NOT a black lace one in the day. It ages you, only worn by old people (even I don't wear) and during funerals!!!! Worst she worn black lace stockings with white shoes!!! The length of the dress is too long, it makes her look short compared to 2nd lead. Her stylist needs to be shot- all the wrong things she did!!! 

Sy's dress although simple, the pink makes her look young and sweet and clean- her stylist at least knows her work. 

Don't worry about the write-ups, think all the fans will support the drama. Remember MDGSW didn't have much promotion but the rating was very high. I saw jang hyuk and Sy's fans posting a lot on IG - we help promote ourselves. 

Manage to copy bm with eng sub 

• Like 7

I must commend Kbs for doing a good job in promoting bm- they post a lot of photos and on IG. Also saw a lot of news articles from different newspapers doing write-ups.

Those recent dramas like lucky romance, entertainer which gets lots of publicity wasn't so good, in fact I highly recommend Dear my friends- story of 5 old ladies- who are divorced or widowed- very touching, a bit like Golden Girls - about growing old, relationship with their children. 

• Like 5

@Gerry58 Enjoy your trip in Japan. You can watch 2pm concert this weekend hehe. 

@standingtallyy Enjoy your trip too in Korea. Have a coffee at The Street you may catch Wooyoung and ask him about Seyoung he he.

I think favouritism is common in Korean entertainment. I read before that CEO of companies pay a lot for media to write about artists. I think BM would do good. Great teasers and casts. Also due to the hype of casting for both male and female lead many got curious and will watch the drama. It would be good if international views can be counted too because definitely many international fans will watch

• Like 6

Thanks everyone- need a break from the routine. My family's no 1 travel destination is Japan cos cooler weather, good food, the onsen, very clean and safe plus a lot of traditional site seeing spots. I am going to another castle.  Don't think can watch 2pm cos we are traveling every day by car. Korea I went many times but hubby not keen to go again, he say I can go myself. Still a lot of places I want to explore as long as I am healthy and can walk. Don't want to wait till old, even got money, nobody wants to go with me. 

@standingtallyy - maybe u can get wy's merchandise from jyp' office or street cafe, not sure they sell there? 

Wy looks really happy- must be cos his career and love life going smoothly. 

• Like 4

@standingtallyy- pray hard u get to see wy. Don't forget to get his autograph and take a pic with him. :)

Talking about celebs fashion- a lot of them play safe, always wear white or black ref - recent award. The ladies always seem to be in white wedding gowns. I remember in my office, they invited a fashion stylist who gave talks on our body types and what colours are suitable for different skin tones.

Sy's tiered skirt is not suitable for people with pear shape cos will make your hips look bigger. Luckily she is slim so can carry the look. For someone young don't wear black in the day unless it is a short mini dress.  But not too short, that when you climb the stairs, you can get exposed.

Also never wear a wholly lace dress- always think it is so old fashioned like Elizabethan times. U can have bits of lace on a white blouse- pretty. I guess u must know what looks good on you. Less is best as you get older. Am glad at least Sy's dressing is better than average. She is conservative but classy. 

wy fan art 

• Like 2

Junho's pink shirt and sneakers hehehe. They should have included Wooyoung's blue phone 

Remember the time when Wooyoung joked about his Rose Girl coming to his concert

(ENG Trans) [6 Higher Days DVD - WY Day] Talk. 

Spoiler

>> After 'Cocktail'

Dancer: (passes the rose to WY)
WY: Really!?
WY: Thank you!

WY (to the female dancer): Here please~

WY: Everyone, good evening! I'm Wooyoung!
WY: Wooyoung's solo stage in the second day of Yokohama's concert
WY: Are you all having fun?
Fans: YEAHHH
WY: Were you looking forward to my solo stage?
WY: Right!
WY: I was looking forward to it as well but...
WY: I actually have something to tell to everyone today 
Fans: What? What? 
WY: All this time you all thought that my ROSE girl is the HOTTESTs, right?
WY: Sorry!! 
Fans: EEHHHHHH?
WY: I'm really sorry
WY: To tell you the truth, my real ROSE girl is someone else
Fans: EEEEEHHHHH?
WY: And that person came to the concert today

WY: (looks at the female dancer)
WY: Please accept my heart (kneels down and offers the rose) 

(Yellow-haired female appears)

Female dancer: (accepts the rose)
WY: Wait wait
WY (to the yellow-haired female): Who are you?
Yellow-haired female: (gets the rose and throws it)
WY: That's mine
Female dancer: (throws her hat to WY)

(Hanpanai plays)

>> After 'Hanpanai'

WY: EVERYONEEEE
Fans: (screams)
WY: (points at the screen) Cute!
Fans: (laughs)

WY: Were you moved by my acting? 
WY: You got surprised, right?
Fans: Yeahhh
WY: Really!?
WY: You all knew it, right? That it was just an acting...
WY: Ahh~ That was close!

WY: Uhhmm.. how was my acting?
WY: Did I look like an actor?
WY: Do you think I can be an actor?
WY: (laughs)
WY: How about the dancer's acting? It was cool, right! The dancer's acting
WY: It was good! They all practiced hard for today
Fans: Wooh~ (claps)

WY: Without delay, I would want to go to the next stage
WY: What? Should I talk more?
WY: Ok then.. let's ask the staff for the next stage
WY(to the staff): Please change the stage~
WY: We're now changing the stage

WY: (removes sunglasses) It was really dark
WY: How was 'Hanpanai'? Was it hanpanai???
Fans: Hanpanai! Hanpanai!
WY: 'panai~ panai~'
WY: It's really fun today! Today is great!

WY: One day, I thought of something
Fans: Whaaaaat?
WY(imitates the fans): Whaaaat?
WY: As an artist standing up on stage, one should express different emotions. Same with the movie and drama actors (points himself)
WY: I think the role of those people who do artistic activities (*those who work in entertainment industry, etc) is to express variety of emotions as a human being in place of the general public which are the fans. 
Fans: WOOOHH!! (claps)
WY: Oh wait, I think what I just said was cool (laughs)
WY: Haha! 

WY: That was real! That was from my heart!
WY: That's why I think every single performance is understanding and sharing the feelings together with the audience
WY (to fans): Are you now understanding the feeling?
Fans: YEAAAHH
WY: What are you feeling?
Fans: Wooyoung!!!!
WY: Wooyoung? 
Fans: Wooyoung!!!!
WY: I'm feeling all of the HOTTESTs as well
WY: Ohoh! The atmosphere is so good! 

WY: The song that I sang earlier which is 'Hanpanai' is a song about love while having the image of being a little bit playful
WY: Was it little playful?
Fans: Hanpanai!
WY: panai~~!!
Fans: Hanpanai!

WY: I really like the word 'hanpanai'
WY: You all like it too, right?
Fans: YEAAHH
WY: Putting aside its relation to love, it's a word that you can use anytime. 
WY: You can use it anytime, right? I think it's word with a happy-go-lucky feeling that's why I like it.
WY: Everyone is hanpanai! I am hanpanai! Right now is hanpanai!

WY: Hmm.. the next song is..
WY: I wonder what song should I sing next
WY: But before that.. (removes sunglasses) It's a bit dark
WY: (covers himself from light) Ahh~ It's too bright!! Ahhhh~ Too bright!! 

WY: Is my hair fine?
Fans: It's fine!!
WY: Is it?
Fans: YEAHH
WY: I'm believing you all okay!
WY: Does it really look alright?
Fans: YEAHH
WY: It will be in the DVD so is my hair really okay? 
WY: Is it? (smiles)

WY: (sits on the piano)
WY: The next song is a present I'm giving to all of you
Fans: Woohh~
WY: Please accept it (*just like what he said when he offered the rose earlier)
WY: I'm singing this song for everyone's birthday

WY: Happy birthday~

(Happy Birthday plays)

• Like 3