[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

What Park Seyoung said in her interviews was right, School 2013 cast really bonded and created good friendship. Jang Nara's IG postings proved this. I like Jang Nara too (the fact that she has same surname like Wooyoung:D). She is an A-lister herself but she kept in touch with her 'students' is sweet. Seyoung is now starting to imitate Wooyoung's wacky poses - pouted lips, peace signs and wearing hats. Not afraid to go out bare-faced. 

• Like 6

Additional fan account

cr jwywyng

• Before Wooyoung got off the stage today, he saw a little girl. He went near to her and reached for her little hands to give her a hitouch
  • Wooyoung Goodbye Speech> 
    I'm everyone's vitamin, Wooyoung! It's been really a while, Sapporo~ Of course, all concerts until now were important but this time I think it's something special. We'll come back healthy for everyone. I'm always very grateful to all of you. 3!9!

• Before the a cappella corner, they asked to bring the small piano out again. It's the piano that WY brings anywhere he goes to.It was also the same piano that was used by NK and TY before. Taec said, "WY practices everyday. Sorry that we always use it in this part"XD

• <Chansung introducing 10/10> NK: I want 'sexy' WY: I want 'love' TY: Half is sexy. Half is cute. NK: Do this. Half of your face should be sexy and the other half should be cute MJ: I'm trying to do it but it's hard *does a weird face*

• And while CS was working hard to do the face expression, TY and JH were pretending to poke Chansung's ears behind him.This part is always sooooo freakin funny. I feel sorry for the member who is speaking because he doesn't know whats happening behind him XD

• Like 6

Fan account on last night's concert. So much talking about being NUDE and they talked about Kanojo stage. Wooyoung is quite prepared for his answer this time not unlike the first two concerts. They did grandpa versions of their songs. Look at some of the  lyrics of Ama no Gawa, another song of Wooyoung. :wub: You can listen to some of it as well.

• If CS releases members' photobook, JK→Half naked in the ocean, cool & bright WY→Half naked, listening to LP at home .  NK→Play golf together, natural scene JH→Visit concert rehearsal in Jul, rehearsal scene TY→Naked (joking), go travel together as TY like traveling . About the photobook by CS himself, JH asked him to take his own photo, CS said he'll use timer to take selfie then

Q: Thank you for uploading wonderful photos of the members. If you were going to make a photobook for each members, what kind of place and theme will it be?

[JUN. K]
CS: Jun. K will be at the sea. Half naked
Fans: *SCREAMS*
TY: What is this reaction!? XD
CS: He's working out really hard lately so his body is in a veeery good shape. The photoshoot will be in summer with a breezy atmosphere
MJ: Where?
CS: At the sea
MJ: Where?
CS: Sea!
MJ: What sea?
CS: Haven't decided yet
WY: It'll be very sexy
CS: Yeah but with a bright atmosphere
MJ: Pls treat me well
MJ: It's for free right? (CS being his photographer XD)

[WOOYOUNG]
CS: For Wooyoung... it'll be in his house. 
CS: I want to take a photo of him listening to his LP record
TY: Half naked as well? (laughs)
Fans: (laughs)
CS: It's not! We can't do that! No! No!
TY: Chansung is imagining it right now
NK: I think everyone wants to see it
JH: Chansung's business is really good
CS: It'll be just in Wooyoung's house
WY: I think we can already do that tomorrow 
CS: Then I'll come to your room.... Okay, sorry

[NICHKHUN]
CS: We'll go to golf together! I want to take a photo of him from the back view so that you can see the nature 
TY: This will be in half naked too?
Fans: (laughs)
CS: NO! IT'S GOLF, OKAY!
(This part was so funny because Taecyeon was striking a pose of how possible it is to take picture half naked during golf lmao)
Members (to TY): Please stop
MJ; There are little kids watching us
CS: Please don't imagine it
CS: *handshakes NK* Contract completed!

[JUNHO]
CS: For Junho, how do I say this?
TY: What? You just don't have any ideas, right?
CS: I do have!
CS: He'll be having a concert in July, right? I'll go to his concert rehearsal and take pictures of him there. 
WY: Are you really going to do it?
CS: I'll try to think about this one.

[TAECYEON]
TY: For Taecyeon... it'll be nude
Fans: (laughs and goes crazy)
JH (to CS): There's little kids!!!!
WY (to CS): You're an idol!!!!
CS: LET ME EXPLAIN!!
TY: Everyone, I'm sorry. He's our youngest but.... 
CS: It's just a joke!!
CS: I get troubled when we get this kind of extreme reactions from everyone. Whether if I should really do it (laughs)
Fans: (screams and claps)
(Members were so surprised with the reactions they got from the fans XD)
JH: This is the best reaction we got in a concert!
WY: Goodbye, Taecyeon~
JH: Let's just stop singing and dancing! Let's just do this XD

CS: Taecyeon likes traveling.
TY: Yeah, I like it~
CS: When you go on a trip, take me with you. Of course, you'll pay for me. Since I'll take photos of you
TY: This would be fine. Since there will be a lot of tourists around us, being half naked is not allowed.
CS: Just tell me when you go on a trip
TY: Yes, someday~
CS: *handshakes TY* Contract completed!

CS: Jun. K will definitely be half naked~ 
MJ: I think that would be fine.
MJ: as long as Taecyeon does nude while traveling
CS: Police will come after us!

[CHANSUNG]
JH: Chansung always takes pictures of us. What kind of photoshoot would you like to do?
TY: Nude, right?
CS: NOT NUDE!! I've not thought of it even once!
TY: You can do it at the front of the mirror
JH: I'm the one who always takes photos of you, right?
CS: That's right!
JH: So what do you want to do?
CS: I don't know. I don't really like taking selfies.
TY: Well that's because the lens of your camera is too long that you can't take a selfie
CS: I have a small one
TY: Do you? Congrats then XD
CS: What should I do?
TY: (starts chanting) Nude! Nude! Nude!
Fans: (starts to chant together with Taec) Nude! Nude! Nude!
JH: (covers his ears) I DONT WANT TO HEAR THIS!
CS: Everyone, you are all amazing. You immediately become one when it comes to stuff like this (laughs)
WY: Just tell us
CS: I'll use a timer and take a photo of what I am doing in the moment
TY: A natural one?
CS: Yeah
TY: What will you be doing?
CS: I don't know

• <Talking about Kanojo stage>

CS: There's a line in the song where you say "Sweet Girlfriend". What does 'sweet girlfriend' means?
WY: Do you want to know?
JH: CS should be the one who knows it well
CS: No, I don't know
CS: I don't even have an idea. Because I'm innocent
JH: It has nothing to do with innocence!
CS: I just wanted to say I'm innocent
TY: Every time CS does his solo stage, the lyrics are always about breaking up with the girlfriend. That's why I guess he doesn't know what 'sweet gf' is
CS: I just want to know it with no other meanings
TY: Idk about your innocence but..
MJ: I think you'll be able to meet someone nice in the future. Just wait a little bit
CS: Wait! You can't say smthng like that here
MJ: Everyone is here so it's fine
WY: I'll let you know what 'sweet gf' is
WY: It's the people who are in front of us, the HOTTEST
Members: OHHHH~
JH: OHHH~ Such sweet words~

• The miso ramen shop where JH and NK went to eat today ran out of soup because a lot of Hottests came XD
  • Chansung showed a grandpa ver of EVEREST and Minjun was on the floor laughing very hard
  • Even when they were performing 10/10, Taecyeon won't stop doing the grandpa ver of 10/10.
  • Today's sports for 10/10 is fishing! XD Junho was the fish caught by the members
  • During the end, they did bowling again. When Wooyoung was rolling as the bowling ball, everyone avoided him so he didn't hit anyone.WY kept on rolling until he exited the stage. He didnt return for few mins then came back rolling again but stopped bcos he's out of breath.
  • My heart hurts listening to Ama no gawa. It's such a beautiful song~ The melody, every single words in the lyrics, everything....Thank you so much for this beautiful song, Wooyoung. Jun. K's part (1/2) For a short period of time.. No matter how far we are, we'll always look at each other's eyes. Jun. K's part (2/2) You who is afraid, I'll gently cover you with tears. Lyrics from the ringtone ver (1/2) (cr: pretty_butt125) There's nothing I can do but I'm willing to risk everything Because I love you. (2/2) You who is broken I'll hug you and scream I love you~ I love you. 

Parts of each members for Ama no Gawa

Spoiler

Milky Way ~GALAXY~ (1A Jun.K Nichkhun Hwang Chansung Ver.)

Milky Way ~GALAXY~ (1 rust Woo Juno Ver.)

Milky Way ~GALAXY~ (2A Tae Kyung Ver.)

Milky Way ~GALAXY~ (2 rust Juno Ver.)

Milky Way ~GALAXY~ (2 rust Ver Jun.K.)

• Like 5

There must be something in his house that they really wanted to see. The fact that Wooyoung is not allowing them to go inside is making them more curious. I am thinking that there must me a lot of girl stuff in there haha. 

I want the full lyrics and full version of Wooyoung's Ama no Gawa because it seems it's another love song based on the partial lyrics.The melody is nice too. 

• Like 3

@chic-chic thanks for sharing their chat during the concert :)

love the melody of Ama no Gawa, it is so beautiful 

" There's nothing I can do but I'm willing to risk everything Because I love you.  " is it the part of the lyric ? :wub: 

i cant wait to see the full lyric of the song, i think it sooo wooyoung :)

btw... wooyong's house might have girl's touch in it... i mean the decoration of its interior hehe...

• Like 6

@AryRa I am so glad that Japanese fans are doing fan accounts while they are watching 2PM's concert. The melody is really beautiful. According to the translation that's part of the lyrics for the ringtone version. That's why I really want to see the full lyrics of the song so that we can definitely see. If that's really a part of the song then it's so Wooyoung and I can only think of one person he can say that part too. 

• Like 5

t6CbjQz.jpg?1

Guysss am I seeing things or is that necklace she's wearing similar to the one Wooyoung gave her as their wedding gift???!!! I could be wrong but it does look like a cross pendant and the length and thickness of the chain looks similar!! Until we get a clearer picture or until the drama airs I'm going to delulu that its the same. Who is with me??

Souzoooo shite mite!

• Like 9