[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

I would like to give special recognition to @blame2pm  - for all the late nights and long days spent gathering materials, brainstorming and editing. @Gerry58 - the 'Capt. Jack Sparrow' of this ship. Guiding, encouraging, always around when most of us are busy with our daily lives, @Gerry58 have put in a lot of effort to keep the steady sails of our ship. Kudos to both of you Ladies. THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS WIN POSSIBLE!  :heart:

Virtual hugs and kisses to you :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 7

47 minutes ago, Gerry58 said:

Do we have to faster pick colour before others take the blue? Anyone is fine with me

T H E  W I N N E R S 

F A N  V O T E

Park Bo Gum & Lee Hye Ri (SunTaek Couple)

Kim Jung Hwan & Sung Deok Sun (Gaeddeok Couple)

S T A F F  P I C K

Jang Woo Young & Park Se Young (YY Couple)

Kim Jong Kook & Song Ji Hyo (Spartace Couple)

Congratulations! ^^

Each winner will have — (special member status & color | their thread pinned for one year | avatars & banners customized for their ship).

Submit the information below to @ebullient through PM at your convenience.

1. Group Name (The group name must be in singular form [e.g. SoGonger | GoongJin].)

2. Color Choice (Choose from the available color chart → here.)

3. Members’ Usernames

4. Members’ Emails (The emails must match their registered emails at Soompi.)

On a final note, the moderators of Shippers’ Paradise appreciate everyone's patience and understanding regarding the unexpected system issues at the news site. Therefore, we would like to also offer the runner-ups the special member status & color on the condition that the colors representing their ships be chosen after the “Fan Vote” and “Staff Pick” winners select theirs.

T H E  R U N N E R — U P S

Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon (SiSo Couple)

Lee Jong Hyun & Gong Seung Yeon (GongLee Couple)

Ryu Jun Yeol & Park Bo Gum (YeolGum Couple)

Yoo Jung & Hong Seol (Cheesy Couple)

Each runner-up will have — (special member status & color ONLY). I will provide more details later.

Thank you, everyone!

available color chart. seems all 8 groups got color for their ship, we have to act fast to choose color.  

tumblr_o5bvgbKTKs1tb7aqpo2_r3_400.png

• Like 4

@Gerry58 lolz our lovely girl maybe too excited to celebrate somewhere. let's gather others information first, can u help to gather these info? or who is able to help on this? shall we discuss the group name also?

3. Members’ Usernames

4. Members’ Emails (The emails must match their registered emails at Soompi.)

• Like 4

Yeaahhh... @blame2pm all ur hardwork is paid off !! Very good jobs to  YY Nation, and also YYcouple shipper and the voter out there...

I'm ok with any blue... 

Sure wy n sy are proud of us..  hahaha..

Group hug girllsss....

So excited to wait sy' s new drama...

• Like 5

[INFO]「GALAXY OF 2PM」debuts @ #1 on Oricon Daily Album Ranking (4/26)! 49,992 copies sold ( cr:2PMAlways)

ChCzuFdWMAAcq2b.jpg

Recorded 2PM first day album sales :

RO2PM : 25,756

LO2PM: 29,454

GO2PM: 43,323

2O2PM: 25,397

GALAXY: 49,992 (release 27/4/2016)

wow this Galaxy album sales is the highest sales, almost 50,000 copies, 

• Like 4

@yyluv- that's great news. Wy can make more money 

Another good news- Sy's IG just hit 56k even though she has been very quiet. Hope when she appears in new drama, it will go up again

Can't wait, hope she gets to keep her long hair in the drama. Tomorrow supposed to be script reading, hope no delay. Just happy the lead is jang hyuk- he is famous and has lots of fans including me 

• Like 3

Read some mixed reactions in dramabeans about Beautiful Mind. Some said that it will be a miss because of failure to get casting. Others quickly on the defence by trusting on the writer who did two successful dramas. That being said, knowing that our Seyoungie will be in it. I'm even more excited and keen to watch it. Let's wait and see whose opinion is correct.

One commented that the sypnosis sounded boring and will not be watching it. Love to tell that person, "You know what? Don't! No one is forcing you, honey." :D:D

• Like 5