[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Just now, elenskivios38 said:

:)@chic-chic dear! are you sure with this spoon picture?well it was clearly seen that is Wooyoung! :w00t: lets not step into conclusion

ladies lets breath slowly slowy,,,i hope were not dreaming!

2PM Wooyoung's birthday celebration is incredible ! daebak! his poster and 2pm billboards are all round the city!

Their really loved in Japan! lucky @pm ! and so are we to have them especially Wooyoung with Seyoung

YYcouple ! WE LOVE YOU! 

It's not Wooyoung. I was just wishing that would happened with them too so that we could have something.  It was just an example. My wishful thinking.  That was the Spoon scandal of Victoria and Changmin.  

Sorry for the confusion. :)

• Like 2

have we decided this? saw at contest discussion.

Hello, shippers!

Congratulations on being the finalists!

As the finale draws closer, consider the color choices (including their variations if possible) from the color chart here to represent your ships upon winning.

tumblr_o5bvgbKTKs1tb7aqpo2_r2_400.png

• Like 6

@yyluv- saw it but think that we should choose when we win.

I know some groups already chosen cos they are very confident. 

Personally like blue cos it is YY favourite colour 

Saw wy lighting the sparklers and reminded of how sy help him, now he can do it himself  :)

• Like 3

Though they are not that popular in Korea, Lotte Duty Free still loves them. It's been years they are modeling for them. 

#‎2PM‬ are returning for Lotte Duty Free. which means that they are continuing models.Returning means they were models this past year and previous years, and they will be again this year.

13000270_1181160441906904_58146742357559

via: fyjypnation

30 Portraits Exhibition 'Eye Contact' to be held at UNDER STAND Avenue (4/18 ~ 5/1)! 

via: 2pmalways

12974338_1181162995239982_94299691574532

‪#‎2PM‬ to be featured in Hanako magazine no. 1109! To be released on April 28. 
http://magazineworld.jp/hanako/hanako-next-1108/

13000170_1181162451906703_80347331226090

12987203_2049749191916402_36879029440664

• Like 5

Hello, shippers!

The moderators of Shippers' Paradise ask that the finalists cast their vote between the following two options here regarding the final voting process due to unforeseen delay.

Round 4's voting will proceed with the more popular of the two options. 

Thanks!

Personally I choose Blue. It would really represents our couple and this ship. Let's see the results and then we can decide on what color. @blame2pm can decide what she  likes  since she's our representative in the contest. I am really hoping we win. 

Other shippers already chose since they know they would win in terms of voting. 

Speaking of voting,  on the main forum of the contest they were asking if we opt to continue voting on the news site or just consider the likes in the forum. I already replied and advised them that we prefer voting on the news site than consider the likes on the forum. Voting on the news site would allow all fans to vote.  I know it's still hard for us even if it's on the news site but I think it would be fair.  If you also wants to leave what you prefer they do, this is the link. 

Wooyoung eating

• Like 5

@chic-chic i agree with your choose, wait for news site is more fair to us as we have lesser active member.

For the color i choose blue bcoz it YY couple color but still is @blame2pm who to decide what she like. Hope we can win for the final round.

• Like 6

Hi guys...hope everyone had a good weekend. 

Its gotta be blue for sure. Not sure which blue though since both are nice. I love the expression @hazeljrr_c922 just used - counting pi-youngs before they hatched. LOL good one.  

@SazaEz @ilikeme I'm so sorry that you guys couldn't make it. Would really like to meet up with you both. Next time, we'll plan a gathering a little earlier and better so that more could come. :)

@standingtallyy @Gerry58 Meeting up in Seoul when they announce their RS is a must and sounds like so much fun! :D

@chic-chic @amera46 I hate to break our delulu but Seyoung's friend Eun Hye, also posted the same picture that she tweeted. I think they had dinner with School 2013 casts or something. Can click to see who was tagged.  

• Like 9

1 hour ago, chic-chic said:

Seyoung definitely got us with her tweet haha. I think the picture was a shot from a magazine but School 2013 cast just went out. Too bad it was  not a date :lol:

eunhye wrote that the photo was taken by sujin (junho's partner during the twister game in wgm). according to her caption it was school 2013 gathering with 'writer hyunju'. she praised sujin's magazine-like photographing skill. 

1 hour ago, Gerry58 said:

Oh well, maybe she wants to show everyone including her yeobo that it is a girlfriends' gathering.

it was not all girls though. there's few guys especially seyoung's favourite oppa. lol - the guy who MC'ed seyoung's birthday fanmeeting. this remind me of wooyoung's version of tsundere boyfriend; there's no such thing of 'oppa i knew'. lol. anyway the oppa is really doting on seyoung as his kind dongsaeng (he wrote this in his instagram). 

i mean as normal people who dated or married, we still go out meeting friends from work or similar interest, so why not seyoung/wooyoung. it just friends get-together. as people of the same job (actor/actress) seyoung can share stories with them and extend her network for better job in the future. 

• Like 8