[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Thank you, you guys!! @yyluv @Gerry58 @standingtallyy @chic-chic

I wish that I could execute it better but this is the best I could do with my limited video editing skills. Glad that you guys liked it! 

If it made you emotional, then I have done my job. Haha. Imagine me having to watch that video for days. :tears:

The song Wonderland itself can be interpreted in a couple ways. It could mean that the places they go to are their wonderland, or be interpreted as our shippers delulu-land. Haha. I'd like to believe it's the first one though! With all the signs, they've given us, they must know places to hide.   

• Like 5

YY couple in blue- their favourite colour

@blame2pm- good enough to submit. We stand very good chance of winning :):D

Once the voting announcement comes on, get ready to vote!!!

Our last voting- so everyone please help again. Give your very best!!!

YY fighting!!!

• Like 3

Went to check out Sy's IG comments- surprisingly she has a lot of female fans even though she is pretty and a lot of guys like her. Some of the fans are from other fandoms like exo, gg, other actresses' fans too!

By the way junior of got7 won the flower boy contest. I voted not cos he is from jyp but cos he is more handsome. Glad jyp' idols now more popular 

• Like 2

i told you but i want to tell you again @blame2pm i super love your MV! thanks for all the efforts (the many midnight you burned) from round one until now. bearing the (unnecessary) pressures and deadlines. i am glad the talented you are one of us.  

it's emotional, the songs, the story line. they are so happy in the MV and imagining it i could cry. actually i cried! not as a shipper, as someone who pray for world peace and happiness of others, i really hope wooyoung and seyoung find love and comfort in each other and having great time loving each other. both of them had been through a lot in the industry (and more to come) yet unselfish and caring and loving to everyone around them, they deserve each other.  

• Like 6

Guest elenskivios38

@blame2pm once again you nailed it! :heart: everything was executed perfectly...all this YYNaton delulu land

strikes back as a magic .Seyoung and Wooyoung confession keeps in our hearts ,were here coz we cling unto that

each word they uttered We TRUST them...For their HONESTY.I pray  YYlovers come to vote  and other read and love

your hard work Lets give YYcouple what they deserve BEST WGM COUPLE and YYNATION active until now :astonished:

Many thanks our expert ladies,golden ladies doing everything wow! BRAVO to all of YOU!

Thanks a lot my dear @blame2pm i know it breaks your heart watching it over and over again thats why it came out

:wub: UNIQUE! :wub:

@missauditor aww now you made me want to cry! Lets all just cry together.

tumblr_inline_mto8r6NdwF1rwcjh1.gif

Thank you for your help too with this video...you even answered me when I messaged you at 1 in the morning asking about translation. Sorry about that! :P

@Gerry58 You must have been distracted by their skinship. LOL. Yeah, I'll put it up on IG afterwards. But it sucks that the Youtube video can't be played on mobile though. Grr. :angry: 

@elenskivios38 Their confession is like a holy scripture to YY Nation. It is what we believe in, put our trust into and act upon. It was hard to choose what to pick to put into the video since there were SO MANY honest, loving moments between these two lovebirds. Unbridled, sweet gazes, subtle touches and just outright, obvious flirting that couldn't be fit into the 5 minute limit. But even with just what was shown, you could see how much they felt towards each other! And it just...wait I'm crying again. 

tumblr_l2s30azSEb1qbt6pzo1_400.gif

• Like 6

Guest elenskivios38

Yes! dear @blame2pm im crying too while reading this...there so many unforgetable moments of YYcouple

we always cherished it as we journey with them ,truly to short to put all those scenes.Only YYcouple melted

our hearts as we watch from 1st until last eps.Im sure those who will just start watchng YYcouple WGM 

would feel differentlybecause their are honest no faking, Pls.get some rest im sure a lot of 

pressured and sleepless night previous days. Be BLESS my dear!:heart:

@blame2pm your video so AMAZING... thank you so much... you make my day :) I really love it :heart:. It did tells the beautiful story about them... i just keep watching it and got emotional remembering their together in WGM. They should be together... 

• Like 4