[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest elenskivios38

@blame2pm:heart::thumbsup:! YYNation  were now travelingl to the FANTASY WORLD of YYCOUPLE!

courtesy of our dearest @blame2pmYour definetly a :star:who brightens our day:smile:

YES! TAECWOO as MC team up! good idea! both very consistent ,no dull moment .always good team work.

Can't wait for this. TaecWoo! It's been too long

______

2PM members Taecyeon and Wooyoung and AOA's Seolhyun have stepped up for roles as special MCs for the upcoming '2016 KCON in Japan'! 

The 3 idols will be aiding the main MCs - Supernova's Yoonhak and former KARAmember Seungyeon - throughout the event. 

'2016 KCON in Japan', in partnership with Mnet's 'M! Countdown', will take place this coming April 9-10 for two days of convention events as well as evening concerts! 

Even if you're not in Japan, no worries! The concert performances will be broadcast on an upcoming special episode of 'M! Countdown'. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/2pms-taecyeon-wooyoung-and-aoas-seolhyun-to-join-2016-kcon-in-japan-as-special-mcs

12932561_1174969682525980_53478815095140

• Like 4

Good combination, TaecWoo as MC's :heart: Aren't they the chatterboxes of 2PM? Yes, @blame2pm great idea @ilikeme have put forward. A continuation of the love triangle, LOL!

Off topic - That idol girl, isn't she a 'Suzy #2'? Only the sexy version, happen to see a preview of Law of the Jungle. She knows how to capture a man's attention based on the body language - chest and bottom out, throwing kisses to the camera, sexy poses. Credits to her, she's doing well.

Love the fairy tale fan art :heart:  Of course @blame2pm, voting for your fanfic is the least I can do for all your hard work. If I have to wake up at 5am to make sure I won't miss the maximum amount of votes I can in a day, I am doing it wholeheartedly!

Taecyon and Wooyoung's sleek looks :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Aww, so KhunWoo duet was not true? Never mind, I will support Wooyoung, whoever he'll sing with..

• Like 6

Good morning ladies

Got up real early to vote. Read that the Chinese fans has problems with voting from @yyluv post. Hope admin resolve this problem.

Is it only for YY couple or everybody?

Anyway keep voting include all visitors cos we really need help!!

Still waiting for news of Sy- she is keeping silent, hunusguy too 

• Like 3

Very quiet day today

Read JYP himself releasing a new song, twice comeback this month,  got7 really busy- seems the co is doing well this year. Also they are taking action against people spreading malicious rumors about Suzy- think it is the right thing to do

• Like 2

Did my 6th hour voting, by the way about 3.5 hours ago. FYI. Wouldn't miss it for the world. Went sneakily away from work just to vote, LOL! Don't worry,I can do it :D I'm home now and used all the gadgetry to maximize my votes :blush: Firstly, for our dear @blame2pm in recognition of all your hard work. Secondly, hoping to widen the chance of winning.

• Like 6

Guest elenskivios38

@standingtallyy:thumbsup:Your a SUPERWOMAN! running here and there but always on time voting! (biib na ako talaga s'yo

wah na'ko say):smile:You inspired us with your energy and enthusiasm.BRAVO! TAKECARE ALWAYS!:heart: