[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

1 hour ago, amera46 said:

I just read on twitter some fan say
wooyoung dyed his hair PINK 
:blink: :lol:
https://twitter.com/skidadling/status/674575062125670400

Hahaha :D There was a PINK dress code alright....Park Seyoung's gown last weekend was PINK!

Would that be the concept of Jun K's Japanese concert?  I hope Wooyoung colours it back to dark. ..:(

• Like 4

@amera46: Yeah...I did it.....Thanks for your information....Now I can share more...hehehe

WY finally appeared, he is good....

From Love Letter Party, Jun K said: "WY, your hair is so pink", WY said " U know, I heard pink is the theme colour of today's concert. It's a dress code of this concert, thus I changed my hair colour to pink" Jun.K said " WY, really thanks for your coming,will you stay with me?" WY pretended to look at his watch and said "But I have to meet someone.....hahaha" so who will you meet, WY?

CR: OrennjiOLK via skidadling & SHOW_108@兔絨夫婦吧

No matter WY changed his hair colour, he still keeps the similar hair style. Maybe someone likes this style and touches his hair easily....sorry for my delulu...

WY, fighting......

• Like 7

<20151209> SY - NEWS from iMBC - <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol> Park Se Young, shows her excellent piano skill during rehearsal

Park Se Young's hidden piano talent.

In the official homepage of MBC weekend drama <My daughter, Geum Sa Wol>, Pak Se Young's excellent piano skill was shown and attracted people's attention.

In this BTS, staff prepared for the engagement ceremony of Chan Bin and Hye Sang. When all the actors prepared to practice for this scene, Park Se Young sat down on a piano and played Iruma's song “When the Love Falls” in a harmonious atmosphere. She showed her hidden music talent.

Park Se Young was embarrassed when she discovered a camera. After she finished playing the song, she immediately faced the camera and said, "Today, I'm so sad, please see it. This engagement can't fulfill my wish." she expressed the feeling of Hye Sang and made everyone laugh.

On the other hand, Sa Wol who was kidnapped appeared during the engagement ceremony of Chan Bin and Hye Sang. The exciting development of this story is about to begin. MBC weekend drama <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol> is broadcasted every weekend at 10:00pm.

For more images of Park Se Young's piano skill, please watch <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol>'s web site.

CR: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=408&aid=0000008645

SY, Fighting.....

• Like 7

@binsun: Please don't worry. I saw some YY fans reposted this pictures and reminded YY fans to vote for them.They said it's MBC WGM 300th Episode Special and 14 nominated couples are from all seasons. That means YY is really popular in WGM history......Fighting...

@elenskivios_at_yahoo.com_stv: Thanks for your support. I only try my best to bring all YY information to you. Hope you enjoy my sharing

@Gerry58: Again, thanks for your sharing. I love your post too (a picture which shows WY tears when he looked at SY). It's so touching...For me, both of them are not talkative and expressive person. I mean they need to talk more to get along with each other. It's not easy for them to build a close relationship. Thus I don't believe that they will not contact each other after the show is finished.

Of course, SY was sad cos she doesn't want to separate, she controlled herself but she can't at last. WY is not an actor and he's human, he put lots of time and effort to communicate with SY. Does he do all these things only for WGM? He had tears when SY cried cos he think SY will leave him. WY ensured his feeling to SY but he can't make sure what SY think? WY was nervous after SY confessed her feelings, looked at him and cried at last, he think SY will end their relationship. That's why he kissed her immediately cos he can't express verbally in front of the camera. He wanted her to stay in his world. SY was happy after WY kissed her. Why? She knew it's not the end and ensured his feelings to her too.  Please let me explain more in our WGM review...hehehe

@amera46: Again, thanks for your youtube link...SY is really beautiful in this clip and hope bnt have an interview with her, not only for photo shooting.....

@Rizki Handini: Thanks your support too...I agree with you...SY deserve it..so I'm happy to translate her news to you....

Today I'm very busy to search YY news and translate all these information, I'm happy to do it....Hope more news they have....YY fighting...

Have a good day, my YY friends.....

• Like 8

LOL at WY's pink hair. It might just be a temporary spray since Jun.k's concept color is pink. WY is on par with Junho on changing hair colors but he rarely changes his hair color if he didn't have a comeback. On the other hand The Tale of Two Sisters is on and my mum having the detailed eye on plastic surgeries on people said this when she sees SY, "Wow, original. Rare." :D

• Like 8

Good morning YY friends 

Yesterday was a great day- all Sy's news and finally see wy at jun.k's concert.

Wy looks so good, much younger than jun.k. Hope can see his performance later on YouTube . Want to see what songs he sang.

sy's photoshoot- great to see her on magazines and on 22 newspapers- is it cos it is rare for an actress to get 2 food trucks in 1 drama? What happens when blue young sends another one next month? Will she go down in history as the one with the most food trucks? I am glad it is her favorite toppokki- she ate in Busan market.

Also people noticing her piano skills. Hope they realize sy is multi-talented- everything she can do - they can cast her as a musician in her next drama. :D

sy is doing well through hard work.

Hunus and her didn't media play to get attention- the public can tell whether u can act or not plus she didn't use her good looks or sexy body- her clothes all covered up.

Sy- keep working hard, we will support u! Fighting!

have a great day!

• Like 3

@Gerry58  thats what i notice too,and im relieve seyoung join hunus. They dont need that much publicity but hard working. Slowly but sure. Seyoung got cf,news,and more attention even with no promotion and play media attention like her old agency do to little miss park. 

Wooyoung really tease his fans with "i have to met someone" he say someone,not my friends.. and he feels pink too,oh dear mr obvious.. :wub:

• Like 6

This is the sexy sy with heavier makeup 

her features are described as doll like- almost perfect- maybe her nose could be slimmer but u know she didn't have ps cos she looks the same as a child. Every part of her face is pretty

One feature people overlook are the ears.

One actress doing a historical drama where her hair pin up- u can see her ears protruding- very distracting- my bro in law has this problem and he did ps to push back his ears.

I also look at teeth- most actresses when they smile u can see their gums, some like the actress who play oh wol- her top and bottom teeth don't close properly- u need dentist to correct this.

Face shape also I notice, some too round, sy has nice oval shape.

Another of my favorite actress has nice features but she has too prominent forehead and she always pushes her hair back when she should have covered it. I watch a lot of Korean dramas so I like to look at the lead actress and actor

this morning I saw an ad with Korean actress, I thought was Lee da hae but I look at her name was an unknown actress- she must have done ps to look like ldh. That's why some don't get famous cos they copy others

sorry for my long post

• Like 5

Besides a pretty face, an actress need to be  tall (not like models height). Too short or petite, u can't get lead roles cos Korean actors are very tall (I know some wear fake inner heals)

so if u stand beside them, u look like midget.

Also don't look good in evening gown when u walk the red carpet. Even the older actresses like Jeon in hwa is tall, so she looks elegant 

lastly must have charisma- your face may not be the prettiest but u have the likable personality- that's why some actors still remain popular while some are forgotten

Most most important - must can act- u can be beautiful as an idol but can't act- u get condemned 

• Like 4