[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@wingting - thanks again for your hard work

It is ok for wy to dance with another girl- all part of work and he is learning how to dance so he can do it with his rose girl:) 

looking at the pic u realise wy is very tall, the dancer wears heels but he still tower over her

----------

As for sy- she is smart not to copy but create her own villain.

Jang bori's is more working class, scream and shout, pull hair and beat her victim.

Hye sang is more classy, dresses well and use more subtle ways to get what she wants.

Seyoung don't ever change, we like your personality. You have to speak up if u don't like something. There will be jealous people who make bad comments or gossips, just ignore them. I like that sy don't show off who she works with (she works with lots of top stars) she doesn't post pics with them cos she respects their privacy. She quietly do her job well and gain respect. 

Already many viewers like her performance, that's why they are watching her every weekend.

Hope there will be more bts and news, love watching them.

seyoung fighting!!!!

• Like 5

Some of Sy's IG followers are from hottest- seems they like her too.

The foreigners are also YY fans cos they also follow 2younglover IG and YY shippers

The Koreans who follow her, also follow her co-stars, that mean they watch MDGSW 

• Like 3

@wingting thanks again for the article.Of course Seyoung's reaction to Wooyoung was totally different from Hyunmin. She was "married" to Wooyoung, his the "husband". Indeed, @Gerry58good thing Hyunmin isn't paired with Seyoung or he'll be jealous watching the behind-the scene video, LOL!! So JYP Entertainment is invading the Singaporean market too...in a way that is good that they are not only focusing in China. Though it has a huge market but the competition would be very tough too, not forgetting that China have home grown talents. Despite of that, Seyoung still has Chinese followers and very much active in showing their support.

Overall, I'm quite happy that Park Seyoung is viewed as an actress rather than a star. For me, delivering the role you are expected to play and being good at it. Others may gauge one's actress status by being in one movie or drama and get noticed how pretty they are but never said about how good their acting was. Others view it by the amount of CF they made? On the credit of course by being pretty, it's a given. My analysis,that's why they only have CF to their name because they are only good for a 30 second acting to sell a product.

***What a struggle to do this single posting!

• Like 6

@Gerry58: I followed your steps to upload photo but I can't....and I viewed Sommpi's link about their update, they didn't mention it....Terrible...Anyway, thanks so much

I see it in Instagram, SY took a photo with  Jeon In-Hwa,

Here is the link: https://www.instagram.com/p/-zM9EzrFM8/

Please post it and I'm so tired to play with this terrible Sommpi....Today, no update news, sorry about that....

Have a good day, my YY friends....

@standingtallyy: I like your explanation, yes, WY is his husband....that's why it's different...hahaha...Thanks for you sharing......

• Like 5

@Gerry58 thank u for your help but it changed again to the original way
but still didn't work 
:sweatingbullets:
maybe they have some problem hope they fix it soon 
on the other hand finally we have sub for ep 23 & 24
will watch soon 
hope to have subs for the remaining ep before the new one 

• Like 4