[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Hi Chinggus :D It's the weekend again and another MDGSW tonight. So it looks like CB and HS will be engaged? Big possibility though that Hye Sang will be stood up. If that happens, no worries on Hye Sang because she is not living on one-sided love, it's  purely business.

That swimsuit scene definitely caught not only our attention but the press as well, though shot underwater but it certainly highlighted Seyoung's beautiful figure :wub: She is made to wear swimsuit! I'm glad that during their WGM stint, her wearing that green bikini (though covered) in Singapore did not catch much attention, it was only purely intended for Wooyoung's eyes only,  LOL!!! But he couldn't  get over it because he asked if she will wear a bikini again when they went to the valley ..and he is the only one who can see it....yeah, right Wooyoung :D:wub:

Thank you @wingting for the translated article! :wub: You are one of the lot that really work hard for this forum...virtual hugs to you :wub:

@Gerry58 yes, that's right...and it means relationship and celebration. Well, didn't we have a celebration? Seyoung birthday fan meeting and her new drama. We only need to wait for the other one - relationship. For now, I'll settle for Wooyoung "jokingly" announcement of his ROSE girl watching him perform. He really takes risk,does he? And that's one likable trait of WY, he has control of his personal life.

My take on WY's purchase of Audi. I think he is just being a typical guy who goes for reliable, well-engineered, turbo-charged vehicle. My husband drives an Audi wagon, a very good vehicle to drive. When we switched cars a week ago because my 4 year old car (much to my disappointment) required a couple of parts to be replaced, he wanted me to drive his until mine was good again post repair...I nearly didn't want to drive mine again!The difference is comparable to flying economy to first class! (sorry for the off topic). Like what @Gerry58 said it's not really news worthy like some idols who bought Lamborghinis and Bentleys. WY isn't the type either that flashes what he's got. A good one to drive though to get away from paparazzi :D

• Like 4

@amera46: You want SY to have love line with Doo Sang Woo? Please ask WY first, maybe he's watching and reviewing, like us.....hehehe !!!

@Gerry58: Thanks for your information....Cat Funeral DVD is available in Hong Kong? Let me buy it tomorrow.....hehehe

@standingtallyy: Thanks for your support.....

Edited by wingting
  • Like 6

Good morning 

sy looks so gorgeous in this white dress, so elegant with the court shoes in high heels, simple, no accessories except the pearl earrings and black evening bag

- u can see her nice figure- the s curve

she nail the look- really like a Royal Princess 

• Like 2

My guess is there will definitely be a loveline between se hoon and hye sang. Se hoon keep coming to see her even though she tries to push him away. 

In jang bori there were 4 lovelines!!!

1. Lead actor and actress

2. Lead actor's aUnt and gangster 

3. His sister and secretary 

4. Villain with 2 guys

in mdgsw - - Only CB and sw, oh wol already married, left hye sang available- not sure whether she end up with se hoon but At least more interesting

Also if they want rating to go up, give hye sang beautiful clothes cos everyone is watching her:)

• Like 4

Good morning 

sy looks so gorgeous in this white dress, so elegant with the court shoes in high heels, simple, no accessories except the pearl earrings and black evening bag

- u can see her nice figure- the s curve

she nail the look- really like a Royal Princess 

Totally agree on this. Beautiful and pretty in every angle. Her stylist completely nailed this one. Simply elegant. The best look for me so far, second was the black lacy dress. If we count the swimsuit, that will top the rest :D

• Like 3

@standingtallyy - we both are the fashion police (I really enjoy this American show).

This dress is even suitable for walking down the red carpet. For once must give credit to her stylist.

The producers must realize that wardrobe is important cos people watch drama to see how handsome or pretty the actors. Sometimes the suit is ill-fitting or the sleeves too long- it spoils the look.

This is especially so when the drama / variety show is shown all over the world-

i love to see Korean fashion. 

• Like 1