[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@chic-chic forgot to thank u for always coming to post videos of 2pm and wy. 

First time I am seeing day6- my friends were raving about them cos they are a true band from Jyp. Their songs are really good, got cute guys- think will go far seeing the audience is huge

• Like 2

@standingtallyy If I were to get the slap, I would have  a very thin cheek by now but my cheek is chubby as ever and I love being delulu.... So, please keep it up.  The delusions is probably one of the things that made me stay as YY shipper ..of course besides all the hints given by Mr Obvious Woo!!

YY shippers... don't stop believing in them though it can be frustrating sometimes, continue praying for them and have faith in them!

Wow! If only I can be this dedicated in my work, I would have been a CEO of a big conglomerate by now! hahaaa!!

I LOVE YY and I LOVE BEING YY SHIPPER!!!

Now, let me hugs all of you!!

tumblr_m91btoUxUl1rb58yso1_500.gif

• Like 7

@ujiyus1 - thanks for the support and encouragement- u people are so nice- that's also one of the reasons I come here. We share info, stories, jokes and even listen to each other opinions, even if we disagree- we don't fight. Love the group hug pic:D

i also miss mr obvious, hope he gives us hints

Cutie wy:wub:

• Like 3

Thank you all Chinggus! :wub::D Okay, next time if I have this "vision" again of our YY couple,I will not hesitate and let you know the soonest. Good to know that you'll put up with my "weird" ability, LOL! We might be in for big surprise :w00t:

Yes, noticed that Jaesuk don't have scene with Seyoung...anyway,that's okay there will be other opportunity. If those shippers of other idols or actors come and visit us here, they will find out what a FUN group we are! 

@ujiyus1 don't worry, I got chubby cheeks too. A good slapping can handle it :D

• Like 5

@Gerry58 I also appreciate you posting updates for Seyoung  especially updates from Instagram. This is the only site where I check updates for. Thanks as well for sharing fan arts of our couple. Your posts keep this forum active so it's really nice to visit this site everyday.  

Yes Jeon in hwa like Seyoung. I think in the press conference of MDGSW she stated she also wants to play Seyoung's mom in future dramas.

Edited by chic-chic
  • Like 3

Hey guys, I read something interesting from netizenbuzz- topic was

Idol promo teams go off the record and spill all-

one of the comments was I quote

' once they declare they are getting a car, we pretty assume that they are declaring that they are in a relationship' 

so u get what I mean about wy???

sorry I don't know how to post the whole article here, very interesting read about idols, dating and fighting among groups

• Like 6

@standingtallyy- thanks, I finally manage to see the whole show.

I cried when sy cried, that's how good she is. Kangin also not bad as an actor, quite natural but sy is the star performer. The guy from birth of a beauty also good. Sad they didn't go back together. Sy looks better in short or medium length hair, she very pretty during the wedding but didn't like her long hair and false eyelashes. Maybe cos low budget so not much wardrobe change. Still her acting is very natural. Hope she act more movies 

• Like 2