[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Wow Seyoung in a swimsuit. She really has a nice figure. The video of her underwater shot is receiving a lot of likes and comments hehe.  I think the choice of her just wearing a one piece swimsuit than a bikini was her choice. Through out the drama she's being dressed conservatively. 

I think she really wanted to be portrayed as an actress with a simple yet fashionable image rather than a sexy one. At the time she was starting her clothes were quite revealing. 

• Like 4

Remember in WGM what Wooyoung's first reaction when she showed that framed photo of her when they moved to their house? He covered her thigh with bubble wrap as it was too revealing? Her low neckline -when they went to the  gym? Her see through tops when they went camping? Her short -shorts when they went for a morning jog by the river? And asked who was she showing those too? But his eyes were twinkling? Wooyoung's so cute and conservative :wub:

• Like 4

Jun.K is having his solo and I am looking forward for more interviews since that guy has no filter in his mouth. Lets just hope he slips something about Wooyoung just like he slipped about Nickhun before.

Now since its a hot topic of idols coming out to be dating and fans goes wild, for Wooyoung and 2pm, they are idols but somehow, their fans are very normal. In a variety show before (it was with G.O.D) the fans weren't saddened that he did WGM but they were sad that WGM is the only variety he does and they wanted to see more of him and the other 2pm members. Which is why 2pm actually have the best normal fans. Its like their senior G.O.D whose fans advised Danny Ahn to settle down. A vast difference from H.O.T's Moon Heejun whose fans don't ever want to see him settle down.

I think the fact that Wooyoung did showcase his lovey dovey side with Seyoung on broadcast, fans would actually be delighted to see him with her. And the fact that even most WGM general fans think WY and SY's part is too real to just be for broadcast. Now I'm not saying Wooyoung is a bad actor, but honestly, he's not that great of an actor to pull something like that in WGM. Just saying.

• Like 5

@ilikeme - I saw YY last episode and u can see wy also got tears in his eyes. If He don't have any feelings for Sy, then he won't feel sad.

In fact he should be glad he is 'free'. If it is just a show, then end with a hug like most couples - don't have to kiss on the lips and face all the questions afterwards 

Yesterday pic of his car- maybe he is hinting to his fans that he is dating (I read idols date in cars), preparing them first or why show when he has been keeping it secret since he bought it. He will do something when he gets jealous 

YY happy times 

• Like 4

Though Yoon Hyunmin isn't the loveline of Park Seyoung in MDGSW but he seem to see her often in athletic outfits - rock climbing, gym and pool (lucky guy :D). While scenes with Do Sang Woo, Seyoung is all covered up :D.

I like how SH sees the vulnerable Hye Sang and protects her anyway he can like a man, he knows how to handle her. Hye Sang and CB started on the wrong foot, when they were kids he already exposed her as an orphan, who as a child that was the only way she knows how to fit in. CB already have this prejudice on her based on that. NOW all grown up, he still sees HS as the girl who pretended to play violin, sees her as too strong, too forward, too clever - too much. He feels that a woman like HS don't need him, hence he was drawn to SW, who is too kind, too sweet, too stupid? As a man, being needed and being the knight in shining armor feeds his ego - in a way, this is CB wanting control. SH doesn't,  he knows hard work is, experiencing it growing up. Now they have turned their fate around and is also an heir to multi-million company, who still lives simply.

It will be interesting to see how both men will fight for their love...now that DY knows it's SW who CB likes, she will never allow that.I wonder too if DY will prevent SH from liking Hye Sang after witnessing how she treated SW, the lies and manipulations. Will DY convince SH and his father that SH deserves someone better than Hye Sang?

The answers are coming ahead in the coming weeks...goodnight :)

• Like 7

This IG Owner posted a photo and said: 

Today, I participated in the shooting of <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol>.
Even though it was the scene where Park Se Young and Doo Sang Woo came here to see our performance, they only recorded our voice. We don't know how long they will broadcast but anyway, it's a strange experience.....

Can you find where's SY?

Edited by wingting
  • Like 5

I saw many SY's swimsuit images from YY or SY fans today....I think SY's swimsuit was conservative, of course it's lucky for SY and her team didn't use this to draw public's attention. We only saw her long leg, that's enough for me. In fact, some actress may wear sexy bikini to hit the rating but our Seyoung, no.....well done, Se Young-si....

SY's swimsuit style made me review their swimming part before they got married. they were both nervous and didn't know what to do near the swimming pool. If you see other couples, they will not embarrass and show their figures naturally. However, it's fun when you looked at them, especially SY. Maybe WY is an idol, he always shows his body. It's good for him to take off his T-shirt first and he's proud of his body. How about SY? We saw her after she swam a period of time. We only saw part of her body but it's great. 

They both felt awkward even they swam in the swimming pool. They splashed water to each other and please look at WY, he was happy always looked at SY and kept playing tricks on SY.... All SY do is to keep her body into the water and smile. At last, they both have fun in the swimming pool.

Although SY didn't want to show her body in front of the camera, she didn't mind to show it to WY. Thus, I think only WY can see SY's sexy body before they finished shooting....WY is so lucky....hehehe....It shows that SY only trusted WY at that moment. Again, it's the best opportunity for SY to show her figure in WGM, however, she still didn't do this. Remember what she wore? She wore a bar top, a t-shirt and a short. For some girl idols, may be it's their styles to walk on the street but SY wears it for swimming? That's means she has her bottom line, that why's I like her so much.....

Have a good day, my YY friends.....

• Like 9

Guest elenskivios38

:wub:@wingting well said wingting my dear! i love her too coz shes not a type of  a woman using her body to draw attention of media,shes not selling her body for

media to feast but rather  her acting ability.She's an actress ...she knows her boundaries and limits like her relaitonship with all her leading man just plain work

Our princess is remarkable in  her acting in MDGSW i dont care what other's said.  Park se young 's effort is enough prove that she's capable of everything.

Until now our 2 Young still  talk of the town other couples are silent but 2 Young :wub: still leading in the hearts of all people.:)BRAVO! YY NATION!

ALL THE BEST FOR OUR 2YOUNG :wub: