[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Off topic (I'll apologize ahead if some might find this story not to their liking) ...the wife of our university & owner was an elegant & very beautiful lady. We often see her on major school events -end of semester awards day and other important events.All of us were in awe how beautiful she was, considering her age (late 50's) but there were rumours in our department that she underwent "face lifts" (that was the term used then).Our university president was known to have an affair with one of my seniors.. About a year after the last time I saw her in public, she passed away...said it was from an illness. Our department was chosen to go for public viewing, so the class went to pay our respects. My oh my! I couldn't believe I was looking at the same person, the face was all wrinkled, the beautiful woman was gone...I was looking at a witch's face! But I guess with the modern technology nowadays, things are better.

Pardon for the off topic again...

• Like 3

@standingtallyy- u know the famous HK aactress carol c who acted with chow yun fatt- she went through so many ps that my hubby says she looks like a monkey. Her face is stretched so tight, her eyes so weird tilted, so different from what she looks like when young.  

Think no point doing ps when old cos the skin will still sag. Also all the botok injections may lead to cancer. Sorry off topic

-----------

saw both episode 21 and 22- must say only hs can handle cb's 2 bitchy sisters- she introduces guys to them, the eldest likes her after that.

She thinks fast, always gets Away with her lies (Cos she looks so innocent) and very quick to change sides. Kmh admires her so he allows her to date cb.

Hye sang is still the key character and many will tune in to see What devious things she will do next. 

• Like 2

WooYoung attend day6's live concert tonight. He sat upstairs with Yugyeom (Got7) and danced every song together. They also held DAY6's Banners and screamed. Fans said the concert was amazing and like a club for JYP artists and Fans....

CR: DAY6.OFFICIAL@Instagram

He had a great Friday night.....Hope we will see him very soon......

Edited by wingting
  • Like 1

I believe this interview has been translated and posted. Just re-posting.

[TRANS] Shuukan Josei - 11/3 issue (-CS)

What Captives Us… 2PM

CLOSE UP SHOOTING

2PM last appeared in our magazine one year ago. On this day, we weren’t able to meet Chansung as his health had unfortunately worsened, but the remaining 5 members talked to us, matching each other in perfect harmony!

tumblr_inline_ny2wyitYNN1qctgyv_500.jpg

—Your 10th single “HIGHER” will be released on October 21. Jun. K-san had a hand in composing the lyrics and music.
Jun. K: The feeling behind the song is about being able to become a better man for one’s partner. Wanting to try something new, I made it by putting various elements of music on top of one another, from hip hop to suddenly becoming jazz-like.
Wooyoung: When I listened to the song I had a feeling of rising (higher). Without thinking something complicated, I think what everyone feels when they listen to the song is the correct interpretation.

—The lyrics start with “I’m seriously your captive.” Everyone please tell us what has you captive now.
Taecyeon: Wooyoung’s is his hair.
Wooyoung: Probably (laugh). Lately I’ve been dyeing it a lot, so the color of my hair has been changing frequently.
Taecyeon: For Nichkhun, golf!
Junho: That’s undeniable!!
Taecyeon: If I were to say how much he likes it, it’s to the point where he brings his golf set with him from Korea.

—He’s obsessed that much!? By the way, what is your score?
Nichkhun: From 80 in the second half to 90 in the first half. I played it for a period of time in the past, but I didn’t play it for several years and recently started again.
Junho: Out of the members, Chansung also plays golf, but he’s not at Nichkhun’s level yet.
Jun. K: Chansung is an amateur golfer while Nichkhun is a pro (laugh). What has made me captive lately is……
Taecyeon: You want more sleep, right.
Jun. K: Since I do a lot of things, I want to have good sleep. I want to be a captive in connection with sleep. I can’t even see my pet dogs…….
Junho: I’m obsessed with my pet cats. Ah, tomorrow is Johnny-san’s birthday! (while pointing at the picture of his two cats that make up his cellphone display) He’s 1 year old. Next to him is Wolie-san. It’s really unfortunate that I can’t celebrate the actual day of his birthday. They’re at my parents’ house right now with Ggomaengi, Chansung’s cat’s sibling.
Taecyeon: I’m the captive of Eddy, the dog I got recently, and my niece! My niece is 3 months old and it’s super cute when she cries “ogya~.” Eddy is potty-training. I bought a training book but Eddy has shown no results. I’m obsessed with cleaning up his messes (laugh).

—This time, the same as the title of the single, you guys are aiming high as always. What is it you have in mind?
Junho: ‘To not be unprepared.’ If I don’t keep aware, I could overlook something in my haste, therefore I must prepare everything one by one down to the tiniest detail.
Taecyeon: I make sure to always remember the reason why I do this kind of work.
Wooyoung: I’m the same.
Taecyeon: After debuting, it was really wondrous to be able to stand on stage in the entertainment world. I don’t think just anyone can do it. I think every career must be the same in that way, but I always make sure to keep in mind the preciousness of it being work that gives myself enjoyment and fun.

—It was 7 years ago when you debuted in Korea. Though soon it will be 5 years since you debuted in Japan, too.
Jun. K: When you hear 7 years, 5 years, it’s a long time, isn’t it? However, it feels like it was only the day before yesterday when we debuted in Japan.
Taecyeon: Truly a lot of things have happened.
Jun. K: I think we were able to overcome it all due to the loving faith of the members and our family-like friendship.
Nichkhun: Of course it’s also because of everyone who supports us. Please continue looking forward to 2PM in the future. Please come to the concerts, too!

WOOYOUNG (26)
JUNHO (25)

tumblr_inline_ny2x97RAYD1qctgyv_500.jpg

Q. Where would you go if you two were to go somewhere together?
Wooyoung: Because Junho likes it, maybe Fuji-Q Highland. I’m not good with things that get my adrenaline pumping. However, it was fun when Junho invited me to ride some roller-coasters.
Junho: I pushed him too much to ride them, but I was super happy (laugh). I want to try surfing with Wooyoung. That, and what I’ve been inviting him to for awhile now: skydiving.

tumblr_inline_ny2xdxuwjZ1qctgyv_500.jpg

Q. If you were to invite a girl on a date?
Junho: I want to do couple skydiving! Because then I could confirm her real feelings, right? During that moment of life and death, I would be happy if she were to trust me.
Wooyoung: For me, scuba diving. If you make a mistake in your judgment, you will get decompression sickness and it would put your life in danger. Therefore, you become humbled when you enter the water. Since you can’t exchange words, wouldn’t you have to guess what the other person is thinking? I think it heightens the sense of intimacy.Message from Chansung

Jpn-Eng: @dawnjelly

SCANS

Edited by chic-chic
  • Like 3

I believe this interview has been translated and posted. Just re-posting.

[TRANS] Shuukan Josei - 11/3 issue (-CS)

What Captives Us… 2PM

CLOSE UP SHOOTING

Q. Where would you go if you two were to go somewhere together?

Wooyoung: Because Junho likes it, maybe Fuji-Q Highland. I’m not good with things that get my adrenaline pumping. However, it was fun when Junho invited me to ride some roller-coasters.
Junho: I pushed him too much to ride them, but I was super happy (laugh). I want to try surfing with Wooyoung. That, and what I’ve been inviting him to for awhile now: skydiving.

Q. If you were to invite a girl on a date?

Junho: I want to do couple skydiving! Because then I could confirm her real feelings, right? During that moment of life and death, I would be happy if she were to trust me.
Wooyoung: For me, scuba diving. If you make a mistake in your judgment, you will get decompression sickness and it would put your life in danger. Therefore, you become humbled when you enter the water. Since you can’t exchange words, wouldn’t you have to guess what the other person is thinking? I think it heightens the sense of intimacy.Message from Chansung.

Jpn-Eng: @dawnjelly

SCANS

@chic-chic: Thanks for your sharing especially when I'm working hard for SY's interview....It's nice to review this article even I found and copied what they said from IG!!! Everytime I saw JH's answer, I think he teased WY cos WY said happily in his show that he didn't know why he can play skydiving..!!!!

• Like 4

Thanks chic-chic again....

SY really wanted to try paragliding but she looked at WY before she paid money. I like WY's expression, he understood SY and let her to do it.

WY was nervous before they started to play cos WY didn't like to play these 'dangerous games". He was still nervous while he flew. After he started, he was excited and enjoy it very much. He opened his hands to feel it....On the other hand, SY was also excited when she flew, of course she was not afraid of it. SY brought WY into a new world.

It's not the first time that he said "I Love U" to SY. He always express his love and feelings when they played the exciting games, remember? SY wanted to share this special moment with WY cos she can play alone or with close friends if he's only her partner in WGM or only friend Please do not miss their laugh (especially WY) when they landed. They looked like children and they even closed their eyes to review their "flying moment" after they finished.

SY's expression were quite different after  she played these games with WY. She was shy and little bit embarrassed to say thanks WY to play with him in the playground. This time? She was happy when WY enjoyed it and said "I Love U" to her. Why? She understand him and get along with him very well. 

We also felt their happiness even we watched them in front of the screen, how about them? That's why WY mentioned it again (with his shy and happy expression) and JH teased him always.....

Will you review this part again and share your feelings?

Oh, it's time to return to my translation works of SY's interview....

Happy weekend, my YY friends....

Edited by wingting
  • Like 9

Happy weekend YY friends 

today is our princess drama Day, so happy cos we get more photos of her :)

wy- miss his performance cos he is so good at singing and dancing 

hope he is working hard at composing

Edited by Gerry58
  • Like 2