[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Wooyoung's goongjuhnim is making waves...even made it to SBS Entertainment News! Definitely that press release issued by Hunus of (close to) 30 prospective CF really made a bang!!!

It will be interesting who Jaesuk of RM will be acting with in MDGSW? Will it be with the villains KMH & Hye Sang or the good SW,DY & MH...or maybe that con husband of OW?it would be great if with Seyoung so he gets to know her and can guest/appear in either Running Man or Infinity Challenge.

• Like 6

@wingting thanks again. it is like entertainment news. Even though sy's segment is short, just happy she was featured.

By the way the actress after sy went to fix her eyes. Some of the child actors didn't fix their teeth- a pity cos this is not considered plastic surgery but very important for health and eating. Wearing braces can correct crooked teeth. Sorry but I very observant :tears:

@amera46- a lot of agencies will media play to get publicity for their stars eg  post on IG how compassionate they are to adopt a stray pet or that they get harassed- to win sympathy and get attention. they will flood u with news or IG 

Luckily hunus and sy don't do that. Sy don't even post!

She just let everyone sees how capable she is through her work. Her willingness to take on unpopular villain role is to show how versatile she is and stretch herself if she wants to be taken as a serious actress. Her hardworking work ethics coupled with good relationship with co-actors gives her a good reputation. Even the senior actress wants to work with her in future.

sy is very gung-ho- can sky dive, rock climb, ski, Race car, swim etc.

maybe her next project can play a spy or historical heroine like mulan, ride horses and fight villains!

• Like 5

Imagine Wooyoung with her at this year's awards shows...They dont even have to go together. I'll go crazy if they're seen in the same room together at this point. Im so thirsty for new pictures of them. Singers go to drama award shows right? Can 2pm perform there or something please God/Santa/genie that grant wishes. 

• Like 8

<20151117> SY - Video - Interview on Star News 

<20151120> SY- NEWS - Park Se Young, “I feel great to act Hye Sang and study how to show my performance in <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol>.”

[TV오히레포트=금 가욘산, 記者] Actress Park Se Young expressed her determination to bring a good performance in <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol>.

Broadcasting on 17th,  YTN K-Star Report interviewed with Park Se Young who is acting Oh Hye Sang and becomes popular in MBC weekend drama <My Daughter, Geum, Sa Wol>.

During the interview, Park Se Young expressed her feelings about the importance of Hye Sang. She’s working hard for the role and studying how to fight for a good performance.

Like Oh Hye Sang who wants to obtain everything in the drama, she expected to gather more topics from the audience with her performance. Even though Park Se Young plays a villain in the drama, she carries out a role of vitamins at the shooting location with amiable attitude and lovely smiles during the break.

Meanwhile, she especially expressed her love and thankful to fans for their support.

Park Se Young is currently participating in MBC drama <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol> which is broadcasted every Saturday and Sunday at 10pm.

가욘산 reporter kky1209@tvreport.co.kr/ photograph ='k-star news(K star news) 'capture report = 가욘산

CR: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=825140 - Korean Version

****************************************************************************************************************

Hope you will have more understanding about SY's interview with K-Star...Around 10 newspapers reported this interview and similar content they mentioned..

Please forgive my English presentation cos it's really hard to translate from Japanese version....hehehe...

Happy Friday, my YY friends....  

Edited by wingting
  • Like 5

Love those photos @Gerry58. Only proves that our Seyoungie is ALL NATURAL beauty :wub:Saw some old photos of some members of famous girl group idols and actresses showed how much "work" they've done! How different from the original appearance. I know as we age, some of our features slightly change but nothing drastic like some of these fame hungry women do!

****I'll share with you an interesting story later that may be a little morbid to some of you of what the effect of ps when someone passes on...just need to rush now ...

• Like 5

Can't wait for Tomorrow episode- hye Sang is so good at telling lies, even kmh admires her cos she is quick in thinking and getting herself out of difficult situations - she gets kmh into trouble to save her own skin, wonder how she manage to get engaged to cb. By the way, they style cb to look like wy

• Like 4