I'm so happy seyoung appear at news lately 
even hunus posted on their ig about it 
they must be proud of her 
this is only the start 
fighting princess 
:wub:

• Like 4

@blame2pm - the fan art is so romantic- wy's favourite Romeo and juliet :wub:

Happy sy got so many interviews- her acting must be so believable that her mum's friend ask whether she is like hye sang. 

Sy is very marketable- she can do beauty products, clothings, sports wear, health drinks, motor cars etc. Hope to see more good news

• Like 2

Guest elenskivios38

:wub:A NEW BEGINNING lot of blesings for our Princess..its pouring like rain:) were so proud of you YY PRINCESS PARK  SE YOUNG:wub:

When in comes on acting everything can be learned ..we all know she used to play plain roles ..villain role is very big transformation in all aspect

of acting.But as a first timer villain role i could say Park Se Young has  a lot to offer .All comments on her acting bad or good will be her stepping stone 

to develop more .She is very open and good listener to new acting hints given to her. I really dont intertain bad comments to put down my trust to

Park Seyoung coz i believe she can do it .And she did!:rolleyes: All Sponsors keep coming and make her as a model of their products..

Acting is one of her assests but she has more:wub::)how she deals,her relationship with others ..all people around LOVES her:wub:she doesn't need 

publicity.She's the BEST in her own right.HAPPY are we YYNation who found Jang Wooyoung and Park Se Young

CARRY ON !!! YYExperts! Your all DAEBAK!!!:wub::):D

Good morning YY friends- wy and sy had been a cf together before.

Though they didn't know each other, wy remembered sy cos she is pretty

Remember this?

anyway we hope they film again - keeping our fingers crossed. Even if they don't- hope sy's face gets plastered all over- on bus, shops etC

• Like 5

How could we forget the first day they met (possibly). They didnt share any screentime though. 

But maybe that's why Seyoung likes Coke so much? She did say she loves cola when they went hiking. *delulu analysis*

Taecyeon was totally checking her out. And Chansung's hands! LOL.

Áre there any BTS of this CF? 

• Like 4

wow seyoung is everywhere :wub:

about mothers of seyoung's friends, the mothers asked seyoung's friends, 'did your friend park seyoung a.k.a oh hyesang really is a bad girl (similar to her character in MDGSW) in real life?'. the mothers hate oh hyesang soooooo much. seyoung found it funny. 

@Gerry58 the title said 'MDGSW's beautiful villain Park Seyoung getting CFs calls'. the content is roughly similar to what @wingting had translated because the soure is Hunus Entertainment   

• Like 6

@blame2pm I agree...Taec & CS were the ones who had screen time with Seyoung, my initial observation when I saw this CF....Wooyoung was completely oblivious of her presence and vaguely remembered during their first meeting... but Junho did straight away...that time Seyoung was probably starstruck filming with 2PM. Who would expect that their paths will cross again 

• Like 6

I really love hunus for how they treat and care
for seyoung 
they are very thoughtful towards her and her fans 
but to be honest at first I thought that their promotion for seyoung and her drama
wasn't enough
but it seem I was wrong !
they take well planned steps
they didn't hopelessly promoting her in everyway possible 
they just waited until people see her abilities and potentials in the drama 
and they were right coz companies,cf,and brands are fighting for her now 
no matter what it seem seyoung made the right decision joining hunus 
have a great day everyone 
:D

• Like 4

<20151119> SY - NEWS - ‘SBS Midnight TV Entertainment’ Pictures of Park Se Young’s childhood was disclosed to the public and proved her unchanged beauty”

[Television Report, Kim Mun-jon, reporter] Pictures of Park Se Young’s childhood were exhibited.

Actress Park Se Young, started her career from a child actress. Her childhood images were exhibited in SBS ‘Midnight TV Entertainment’ which was broadcasted on 18th. 

The actress is currently acting a villain in MBC <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol>. She debuted in the beauty pageant and appeared on advertisement with Lee Moon Sae during 2002.

The audience were attracted by her special appearance in the princess competition.

Kim Mun-jon reporter dangdang@tvreport.co.kr/ picture which is captured in Midnight TV entertainment

CR: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=825400 - Korean Version

Video Link: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3e4twj_sbs-한밤의-tv연예-e533-151118-hd-2_tv (SY's part - 13:25 - 13:41)

6 news in Korea about SBS showed SY's images. Similar content they mentioned about SY. Enjoy it....

***************************************************************************************************************************

@Gerry58: The photo you posted, title "'MDGSW's beautiful villain Park Seyoung getting CFs calls", I translated and posted it and I'm editing SY's interview "Park Se Young feels the pressure of being compared to Lee Yoo Ri" which was missauditor posted some comments about SY.

@missauditor: Thank you for your sharing and explanation

Enjoy it and see you later..... 

Edited by wingting
  • Like 6