[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Park Se Young feels the pressure of being compared to Lee Yoo Ri

ff1.jpg

Osen - Naver: 'My Daughter Geum Sa Wol', Park Se Young "feels pressure of being compared to Yeon Min Jung"

1. [+2,953, -53] Yeon Min Jung is a wall you can't climb

2. [+2,614, -127] Lee Yoo Ri was badass in her Yeon Min Jung role ㅋㅋ Park Se Young's really pretty but since her facial features are soft like that of a puppy, heavy makeup helps in making her more like a villain

3. [+2,820, -537] To be honest, Park Se Young is prettier than Baek Jin Hee..

4. [+1,631, -38] It's understandable that she feels  the pressure because it's Yeon Min Jung, duh  

5. [+400, -30] She's a bad actress but she's really pretty

6. [+313, -32] She's too pretty as a villain

7. [+263, -28] She always plays a naive girl in dramas and I'm definitely liking her as a villain ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She looked too plain when she was playing those roles but in 'Geum Sa Wol', she's super pretty ㅋㅋ

8. [+232, -10] I read that people at the filming sites cheered on Park Se Young but when Lee Yoo Ri was filming for Jang Bori, they swore at her. That tells you a lot about the difference in their acting skills

9. [+201, -9] Both the main female leads in 'Jang Bori' and 'Geum Sawol' are frustrating, the villains end up getting the attention from the public. Lee Yoo Ri was loved as a villain because her acting was exceptional  ㅎㅎ Park Se Young hwaiting!

10. [+129, -27] Song Ha Yoon is the prettiest of the three. Park Se Young's character is super annoying but she shows effort ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.my/2015/11/park-se-young-feels-pressure-of-being.html

• Like 9

@missauditor - hi! Long time no see. Was wondering what happened to you.

Thank u for sharing- sy must be pressurized to be compared to Yeon min Jung- she is a very experienced actress. I have seen a lot of her dramas.

Hope she just do her best and don't listen to comparison and gossips

i am glad everyone is praising her beauty. I know she is a sensible girl and it won't go to her head.

-by the way the person who said she can't act is probably an anti-fan and the one who said song hy is the prettiest need to get her eyes checked- song hy is pretty but sy is the prettiest- she has height and better teeth, plus flawless complexion and features 

sy fighting- YY nation will support u

• Like 6

The remarks about people cheering on sy during filming may be cos she is very approachable, she is a favorite with all the ahjummas, remember in WGM- the lady recognize her but not wy?

Anyway happy she is getting recognition- her IG just increased by another 2000 followers even though she didn't post anything. People are leaving messages cheering her on:D

• Like 4

@missauditor Annyeonnnngggg!!! Thanks for updates!!! Glad most of the comments are positive and appraising her beauty! She is a beauty after all!

Sometimes when I watched MDGSW, I am scared that I will hate her.. not her as PSY but her character as Oh Hye Sang and yes, I do hate her character.  That shows how good her acting is... Then I will re-watch WGM just to rmbr her cuteness and how she has tamed the heart of the beast (not so beast 5yo kiddo) --- WY aaahhh ... you are so lucky!!!

Edited by ujiyus1
  • Like 9

Sy trying clothes from sponsor

Wow, Seyoung is showing some cleavage there :D Some people have no basis in their comparison, it's flattering and definitely pressuring on Seyoung's part to be compared to a seasoned actress. The fact that she got the role as Hye Sang despite the tough competition, that means PD have the confidence that Seyoung can do justice. Criticism is good. Playing the villainess the first time is not in her comfort zone, yet she's doing very well so far. For someone as smart as Seyoung, she will take it as way to imrprove in her chosen craft, she heard them and will take it on board..They are right too when they said she's too pretty for the role...and with her soft features, sometimes it's hard to see her as wicked. It's great that Seyoung gets cheered on by the production staff, it means she is well liked and doing a good job. All three actresses are pretty, to rank them - Seyoung will always be first - not because she is my bias but simply, she is the prettiest! Actress OW will rank second, she is very pretty too but not prettier than Seyoung, but definitely prettier than BJH, who is ranked third. Park Seyoung have the best smile too :D compared to the other two.

• Like 7

I would like to interrupt your regularly scheduled program to bring you this very important public service announcement part five of the YY Couple Road Trip series. ;)

http://blame2pm.tumblr.com/post/133337643391/yy-couple-road-trip-part-five

Sorry for the delay! Hope you guys will like it. XO. 

thank youuuuuu........

tumblr_mmmnu5mQ8t1r6ezflo1_500.gif

and can't thank you enough!!

tumblr_mbng6gaztE1r9czum.gif

• Like 6

<20151116> SY - BTS - My Daughter Geum Sa Wol 

It's the latest BTS of MDGSW. Our SY was in this video and she was cute and happy in it. It's rare to see SY smiling all the time and had "NG", of course, except with WY in WGM. It also shows that she has good relationships with other artists. Besides, I would like to share one more BTS to all of you but SY didn't appear in this video. It's about teacher Song Chang Min but we can see SY....Hope you enjoy it....

Link:  http://m.imbc.com/Program/BBSView.aspx?ProgCode=1003241100000100000&bid=gumsawall_sketch&list_id=2524227&page=1

(SY's latest BTS)

Link: http://m.imbc.com/Program/BBSView.aspx?ProgCode=1003241100000100000&bid=gumsawall_sketch&list_id=2523954&page=1

(Teacher's Song Chang Min's BTS) 

Fighting, our SY...

Edited by wingting
  • Like 7

<20151116> SY - My Daughter Geum Sa Wol (SY Cut) 

YY fans are great all the time. We share YY news no matter in Twitter, Instagram, Weibo, Baidu or Sommpi. After we watch the latest EP of MDGSW, Fans edit or cut SY's photo or clips to share with other YY fans. 

I think some of you will review MDGSW during weekday and only want to watch SY's part. However, we may not find SY's cut online,right? Thanks to one of the YY fans, she cut SY's part in each EP and share with us. However, it only has Chinese Sub in these cuts. I understand some of you may not know Chinese, so I post the link and state which EPs .

Even though we have SY's Cut, please support SY's drama and watch the whole EP first. It's the best way for us to understand the story and see the improvement of her. If you are interested, I will update the links. Enjoy it.....

Link: http://www.tudou.com/plcover/5Ai7Kz1AOUM/ (EP8, 9 - 10)

Link: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/aiFdPB5haPk/ (EP 8, 11 - 12)

Link: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/EFOVF4choRw/ (EP 13 - 14)

Link: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/H1FeSWZ9AV4/ (EP 15 -  16)

Link: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/6FdUUBDE1cg/ (EP 17 - 18)

Link: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/OGAn1I4sOrQ/ (EP 19 - 20)

CR:  布魯斯藍的思念 @百度兔絨夫婦吧

Edited by wingting
  • Like 8

@yyluv: Thanks for your support. Hope you will continue to like my sharing....

@missauditor: Welcome back!!! Thanks for your sharing. More people like SY. She's really beautiful. Please share more with us....

missauditor shared some comments about SY. It's the interview of SY in Osen. It's quite detail interview with SY about how she act Hye Sang in MDGSW. There's only Korean and Japanese version thus I copied the Japanese version and translated into English and Chinese via some Japanese web sites. Then I edited and summarized the content. I'm editing it and will post this interview tomorrow. Hope I can bring you a detail interview.... 

SY always took care WY when they were playing game with their friends. They formed a group by random but SY paired with WY again. Remembered what WY said after they formed and made SY laugh? SY took WY's rings before he started the game. Will you give your accessories to everyone or someone who are close with you? WY was kind and helped CS even they were competitors. SY concerned WY's image very much so she helped him to tidy up his T-shirt and helped him to play the game. CS said to WY, "SY is assisting you". At last, SY raised WY up after he sat on the floor. Well Done, SY.....

Have a good day, YY friends.....  

Edited by wingting
  • Like 10

@wingting me should say thank you to u and others YY friends here who always update YY couples news, photo, activities, fan art, translation to fill my delusion. No worry about your long post, as we really enjoy to read your meaningful post.

How i wish i able to post long post but i really weak on writing, what i can do is only like yours post to show that someone here is really appreciate yours effort for this thread. Thanks again for you and @Gerry58, @standingtallyy, @blame2pm, @chic-chic, @amera46, @elfart (and some i may not mention here) to make this thread sailing smooth.

Welcome bck @ujiyus1 so happy to see the former active YY friends. Miss you all. :wub: 

• Like 7

Good morning YY friends,

@blame2pm - miss u, welcome back. Wow, what can I say- your fanfic is daebak, super hot!!!!

u really very talented and good in writing- the words u use, must have scored A for eng and literature :). See that u have lots of fans, please keep on writing

@wingting - also glad u are in this forum, helping with translation and posting very interesting stuffs

@yyluv - welcome back. Don't worry about the eng. can post pics or simple comments- I am always happy the visitors to YY forum click 'like' to my postings. 

All YY fans are super nice and willing to share, our forum is one of the favorites here. Some of our visitors are fans from different fandom but it is ok. I realise some gg and exo fans also like sy. The more we post, will help people know about wy and sy- what they are really like

i enjoy seeing MDGSW bts- sy seems in high spirits even though she is tired. Very interesting to see how they film Korean dramas, the no of staff involved. U can see sy getting along well with her co-stars and the cameraman seems to like her cos he film her more. 

wy - also enjoy 2pm videos cos we see them not as idols but really nice people. Like how well they treat their fans. No wonder their fans are so loyal. Hey did u see wy mentioning he wants to go home many times? Wonder who he has at home or he has a date?? 

• Like 6

Hi Chinggus! Just a quick drop by before my day gets full :D

@blame2pm Thank you!!! You didn't disappoint us at all! It's getting better and better :wub: We have a future E.L James here in the making ...@ujiyus1...you rock!!! Love your gifs, they're hilarious :D:w00t:

@wingting will watch the BTS when I get home later...just did a quick read on your post. Looking forward to the next ones .Thanks again :wub:

@yyluv no worries dear, your constant support is most welcome, let's continue cheering for our YY couple..

Have a lovely one Ladies :)

• Like 5

HAHAHA @ujiyus1 your gifs are on point yet again! I giggled so much at that Wooyoung gif...very appropriate for the fanfic. Thank you! 

@Gerry58 Miss you guys too! Thank you for the kind words. It is my pleasure to write for you guys. Am very glad that people like it. I can't take too much credit for the big words though...sometimes I just use the 'synonym' feature in Words. Hahah. That latest picture you just posted is very handsome indeed! Love the V-neck and ughh look at his lips. 

@standingtallyy LOLLL I'm not sure about E.L James...She's too hardcore. Maybe Jane Green? Kidding. :P Im worried now if future chapters won't be to your expectation. Haha. 

• Like 4