[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Thank you for the support you guys! Really appreciate it! Makes me wanna work harder and improve. 

I'm editing their photos for their "road trip" right now. And I'm so overwhelmed by how cute they look together!!! 

Seriously! My heart cant handle the cute I wanna cry. Haha. Cant wait to show them to you guys!

Haven't started on chapter 4 yet. I'll start tonight and maybe upload it tomorrow. 

• Like 2

@amera46 thanks for wy's latest song lyrics. Love it:)

Wy is so romantic, his songs are all about his love- the girl who is chic, super cute, has beautiful hair, wear hot pants- his rose girl sy :wub:

Sy's fashion- another nice handbag

• Like 2

@standingtallyy: Why they said SY's drama will finish soon? The rating is quite good (still in No.2) and their performance is not bad. It's too early to finish. I never hear this rumor in other forum...Thus please relax, enjoy and support SY.... 

Really love this part, how nervous of WY. I think he has little dating experience. If he has much of it, he will held SY's hand successfully without asking her. Remember how happy WY was after he hold her hand. Let's review this episode tonight...will you?

Good night and happy weekend, my YY friends....    

Edited by wingting
  • Like 2

@standingtallyy I've read that comment too 
but don't worry the rating is great
and the storyline still attract people attention 
:)

@chic-chic his answer remind me when they ware eating eels
and seyoung asked him what he wanted ?
he answered her " your heart " 
:wub:
end up with a hot red pepper in his wrapped food :D

• Like 5

@Gerry58: Thanks for your sharing no matter your experience in Japan or YY....you're back....yeah....

About SY's photo from parkseyoung.official's IG, in fact, they posted one more like this. I also don't know the content therefore I will check from other forum and update it.....

@amera46: Thanks for your support and sharing too....I like it.....hehehe.... 

@blame2pm: Thanks for your sharing too...Keep going...fighting.....

@standingtallyy: Again, please enjoy MDGSW, don't think about the rumor......

@Rizki Handini: No more haze...Happy news and welcome back. Hope to see you more....

CR: neverlandsurfer@IG..

Wooyoung went to Busan for attending his sister' s wedding and meeting friends (CR: BerBer@IG and onlyjwy@IG)

Edited by wingting
  • Like 4

He's so happy in her sisiter's wedding.....

Someone said he didn't invite SY? Who know he invited SY or not? In fact, I saw some of the MDGSW's artists posted some selfish with other artists but I didn't see SY.....Who know where's SY?....I believed that we will not see any picture even she went to the wedding....so relax, YY friends....

Edited by wingting
  • Like 3