[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

I watched yoo ah in's big hit last night- the veteran and realized he made this cf with sy.

Then he just starting out, now he is a big star- 6 flying dragons- he is the main lead. 

So sy very lucky to meet him, (she sure lucky with all the handsome guys), hope she can act with him in future 

• Like 6

Guest elenskivios38

:oWhoa! @Gerry58 that cf with Yoo An In nice! i remembered Seyoung had mention him.. she' s hoping to have drama with him so they've known and been together in the past.:)Park Seyoung is not kind of actress that is flirty flirty many good looking drama partner in the past but as you said no one link to her

:wub:She's  dedicated to her work lucky Wooyoung found a women who's serious doing job wholeheartedly.MDGSW is her stepping stone to new succesful

career,lots of people praying,sending and giving her good wishes but most of all outpouring LOVE:wub:.All of this blocks the haters thinkers.

LETS PUSH MORE PARK SEYOUNG on the TOP coz she DESERVES it.:wub::wub::)

<20151020> Translation: SY – Message from SY’s Manager

Thank you very much. Thank you for your support, the rating of Se Young’s drama is increasing; it’s absolutely the greatest power of Se Young. She’s working hard for her role.

Even though she is exhausted because of the tight and intensive shooting schedule currently, she feels touching with your continuous love and support. Thanks again for her love. Hunus will also try our best to support her. In order to let Se Young emphasizing on her acting skill, I will work hard too. Again, Se Young and Hunus would like to express our thankfulness to all of you.

CR: hunusguy@IG - Korean Version & 布魯斯藍的思念 /@兔絨夫婦吧@baidu - Chinese Version

Edited by wingting
  • Like 7

I'm so happy the fans send seyoung coffee truck :D
and that " blue young "on top  has a lot of feels :wub:
@wingting thank u so much for the trans 
her manager is really kind and caring person towards seyoung and her fans 
:)

• Like 7

<20151021> SY - News - "Delicious food and three poems together"

Park Se Young’s Fans went to the shooting location of MBC’s latest weekend drama <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol> to sent snacks as a gift to the staff and other artists.

An image which shows, Park Se Young taking a cup of coffee and smiling brightly in front of the coffee truck. People were attracted by three poems which Fans used her role’s name “Oh Hye Sang” to make.

Park Se Young expressed her thankfulness via Management Company, “Thank you so much for producing these delicious snacks. Thank you for all the support and concern. In order to express my gratitude, I promise to bring all of you a good performance.”

On the other hand, <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol> hits higher record every week. Audiences are curious about the development of the story as Hye Sang met the only witness in her secret – Hong Do after 17 years.

MBC’s weekend drama <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol> releases every Saturday and Sunday at10:00pm.

CR: <내 딸 금사월> '커피&삼행시 선물박세영팬들 사랑에 웃음꽃 - http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/gumsawall/news/ - Korean Veriosn & 胤風阿噹@parkseyoung bar  & 布魯斯藍的思念@兔絨夫婦吧@ Baidu - Chinese Version

This fans club name is Blue Young. They are low profile group but it's not their first time to support SY. They prepared flowers for SY's press conference of My Daughter Geum Sa Wol. May I join? Anyway, thanks for their support, well done.....

Take care, my YY friends especially living in Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore etc. I heard there's a serious air pollution. Hope it will finish as soon as possible...

Have a good day....

Edited by wingting
  • Like 7