[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Just finished the unsubbed episodes of MDGSW (because I'm impatient but will watch again when they release the subbed ones :))... Park Seyoung seem to have more air time than BJH in Ep 14...love the acting when she had that nightmare and dashed out in the rain...that must have hurt when they rolled together on the wet road, but I noticed DSW held her protectively (this is what Wooyoung told Seyoung about fitness & working out, one day she might do action scenes - there you go, Seyoung had a taste of it already :D)...I understand why Seyoung had to wear that thick "halmoni" pj's and "haraboji" slippers - she was completely drenched in autumn rain! If she wore something much thinner pj's, it would cling to her body and as Wooyoung described, "might end tastelessly" (referring though to SY's kissing scene with LSW in GD,hahaha!).

I just love this girl, her wardrobe is pretty extreme --- from glamorous to halmoni clothes... but with no qualms about it...because Seyoung is a professional and  it's all part of the job :wub:

****One thing I found funny was how DY and MIL just walked around the construction site without hard hats (but that's a different story :D)

• Like 3

@standingtallyy- That scene is very difficult to shoot cos it involved action and heavy rain. The thick pajamas also help to cushion her fall. That's why acting is not an easy job. Glad sy getting more airtime. Those episodes of her in MDGSW which are posted on YouTube have higher viewership cos everyone wants to see her.

by the way- the actress who acted as oh wol is from JYP- wonder whether they ever talk about wy 

• Like 6

So thats the newest picture of hubby woo and 2pm going to japan. When did they comeback from japan after the concert last time? There is no picture theyre go back from seoul.. so its possible theyre traveling without fans noticing them..

Btw,i really love how sy MUA do her makeup. She's beautiful without too much makeup. Thats cool tone bright red really suit her well. Love her acting in the latest episode mdgsw,she's superb!

• Like 6

<20151020> WY - interview – <Baila> Magazine  (extracted)

When we asked him <What’s his ideal date?>, he also answered in a cute way.

“It’s fine to go anywhere if both of us want to go. It’s better for us to have enough time to chat, I will be more talkative when I stay with someone that I love. I will be happy if she likes talking too.

But, it’s not easy to meet a talkative Woo Young-san.

“I won’t do anything immediately even I meet a girl that I have strong feelings for her. I still have that feelings if such encounters happened several times, I will look at her over a minute to ensure my heart and confirm it’s real or not. I won’t take actions even I confirm it. It’s not natural to start a relationship when we never talk with each other. At the same time, my ideal relationship is to convey my feelings and heart to her without words.”

“To put each other first whenever, I think it strengthens our trusty and relationship.”

“I think it’s embarrassed to do too much skinship in front of people. I’m not good at it. Is it better to become our secret?”

CR: Baila - Japanese Version & 大瓜@DearJWY & 布魯斯藍的思念 @兔絨夫婦吧 - Chinese Verison

I understand how hard for us to wait for the full version, that's why I chose the main point and translated it, hope you enjoy it.

WY is talkative, all YY friends knew it in WGM, especially when he talked about Lee Sang Woo. Just want to share a post from a China's YY fan. I forgot how it presents in English version. Remember WY waited SY in JYP's training room. After SY sat down, WY asked her did she film over night again? and SY said yes. Then he said you filmed with him again? SY said no, you said we stayed together everyday, it's not what you think......See he asked her everyday during WGM? How talkative he was when he with SY. I think it's only part of it, agree? 

About the priority, again, it's quite similar with SY's view.....hehehe

Embarrassed to do too much skinship? Can't imagine what skinship he will do if there's only two of them? hehehe

It's really fun to see WY's interview...

Have a good day, my YY friends.....

Edited by wingting
  • Like 9

I still haven't watch MDGSW ep 13 & ep 14 yet (I'm dying here waiting for the subs :mellow:)
but from what I heard HS will have a dream about her father and the third friend ?!
the fact that she feel mind conscience I think she is not pure evil 
somewhere in her is still good 

@Rizki Handini I wonder the same thing how come no one notice their comeback from japan !
maybe some of them had their (rose ) girlfriend with them 
so they took extra precautions 
:phew: :D

@wingting again always thankful for you my friend :D
"At the same time, my ideal relationship is to convey my feelings and heart to her without words."
since when wooyoungah?! 
:blink:
that's very seyoung style ! do you rememeber when he asked her to choose between him and LSW
he wanted to hear the absolute word from her (that how he used to be
;) )
while seyoung said in the interview that he should feel that already she doesn't have to say
wahhh! so I guess that what means to be in a relationship 
you gradually become more like your partner without even notice 
:wub:

• Like 9

Embarrassed to do too much skinship? Can't imagine what skinship he will do if there's only two of them? hehehe

@wingting Good point you made :wub: Love your imagination :wub:As always, thank you for the above translation :):wub:

Wooyoung is not good in "public display of affection" (PDA)? Raining her with kisses, likes holding Seyoung's hand, putting his arms to around her shoulder, leaning on her - either they are in bed or sitting next to her...and what about their Hongdae date? Seyoung was glued to him (literally) because his arms was hooked to her shoulders all the time while walking - don't care about the crowd around them.

Wooyoung must really like Seyoung that much to do that :D

• Like 5

@wingting - thanks again for the interview 

As from this interview, u can tell wy is a very cautious person. He may be attracted to someone but he takes time to observe her.

even if he is certain, he will still wait before confessing. 

Communication seems important to him. They must share same interest and love talking. 

He is shy towards girls. He just hold hands or put his arms around her shoulders - compare with other guys always kissing or hugging.

I guess he is the traditional type of guy like our dad- not much pda but at least he very generous if he likEs the girl Eg buying gifts for sy or giving her loving looks

i think sy fits his ideal type- she is shy, very private but talkative if u know her and she shares his interests.

Best of all, she always put him first- making sure he eats, take care of his appearance. She is good with elderly and she loves kids 

• Like 7