[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Wooyoung
The jalapenos are a must.
…Hm!? With fried onions that look like octopus legs, what I saw was different than what I imagined (laugh). Jalapenos are the main point. When those are put on it, then you can call it a hamburger. 2430 yen.

I bet he remembers Seyoung when he talked about octopus and jalapenos.

Edited by chic-chic
  • Like 5

@chic-chic thanks for the post. His conversations often refer to sy and what they did in Wgm. Remember his skydiving comment? His taste never change- still like wood and designing. Hope he opens a cafe and call it 2young, then all YY shippers will patronize it.

Another pic of pretty sy-

her complexion is flawless, don't need much make up, her eyes so big- no need fake eyelashes 

• Like 4

Thanks all your support. I only translated part of WY's interview and collected all your comments to post it. I really hope our YY friends relax and enjoy in our thread. Don't worry about them.....Of course if you have any questions or worries, please share anytime, I believe all of them will answer you...

@Gerry58: About the posting of SY's Rock Climbing BTS, I'm sorry...in fact, I got your request and planned to post after work. I went to MDGSW's forum but Sommpi was temporarily closed over night. After I checked this forum again, you already posted it. I really don't mind to post anything about them in other forums. May I post it next time once I shared in this thread?

@chic-chic: Thanks again. You are great. How details of this interview....Hope we can see other translations as soon as possible....

Remember Taedong87@IG posted a photo with WY yesterday? @Gerry58 shared it with us. In fact, Taedong87@IG said WY recorded songs overnight. Busy WY....Maybe it's the old news, 2PM became a spokesperson of Tony Moly. Again, I think @Gerry58 posted a photo of 2PM with Tony Moly is their latest advertisement for the brand.

I saw many photo in IG about SY's MDGSW. I liked them all cos SY is really beautiful in this drama. Everything is different compare with her past drama. Cool....Hope SY acts as bad as she can..hehehe

About WY's interview in Hanako, he kept mentioning WGM. No matter how many times he mentions, YY friends like it....Let me summarizes what he said in this interview 

1, "The jalapenos are a must"

WY really love jalapenos. That's why SY cooked jalapenos spaghetti for him and kept to improve her skill. Now, SY's proud of cooking this dish, please review her answer in fans meeting and twitter...hehehe. Well done, SY....

2“I want to try having a cafe someday. I will make it cozy with wooden furniture, and put up photos with graffiti writing on a wall painted white"

WY already owned a cafe - The Street with other members, why he want to have a cafe? Maybe he can't decorate it like WGM. Does he want to put all the YY elements into his cafe? Did he take their wooden chair from the park? What's photos he want to put, his photo? 2PM or YY's? Have a graffiti writing again? WY, please be honest, you want to shoot WGM with SY again, right?

3, "The name will be 'Fried Egg.’ Because it’s the only thing I’m confident in cooking (laugh)."

I totally agree cos Fried Egg with heart-sharped is his best dish....YY friends, do you agree?

Conclusion: WY may review his WGM like us. How many times he mention the content of WGM or may be he request us to review WGM but we did it lots of time and keep doing it....hahahaha

After you saw this interview, will you review their WGM before supporting SY's drama? Have fun....

Happy Sunday, my YY friends....

Edited by wingting
  • Like 5

@wingting - regarding the rock climbing video I found it on YouTube also so I went to post on MDGSW thread so more people can view. Anything regarding sy, I post on both threads. This helps to create publicity cos we get lots of visitors daily. I am glad there are so many bts of Sy- the cameraman must like to shoot her cos she is so photogenic. Sy is good at transforming so different drama, different look

I am so glad wy is recording new songs- want to see his lyrics 

As for his cafe- the street belongs to 2pm.

If he opens one under his own name, he can decorate to his own taste- hope he can put some Wgm stuff cos YY fans will love it. The walls will be white with pics of wy and sy, menu- the food they ate incl his heart shape egg- wouldn't it be great? I will definitely visit if that happens!:D

He remembered the rose on the wall when he wrote the song

• Like 4

@wingting. Another great post from you. I really like reading your review about their WGM days. I missed the days that they are still active on the show and everyone's reviewing what happened. Sometimes I even go back to the first pages of this forum when I want to read reviews. It's fun.

I'm still on page 32 when they visited the vintage furniture shop. They have the same red coat. They had a misunderstanding with the framed butterfly because  at that time they have been so careful saying things to each other. It was funny when Sy saw the butterfly and said to Wooyoung that it was in their house a long time ago then Wy blurted and asked if they have lived together before. They always find things to play around. Another was the love answer book about having some distance. In that episode we can see another similarity about why they like clear glass containers.

I am hoping to see the translations for the other magazine interview very soon. I'm sure there's always a connection of WGM with Wooyoung's answer.

Edited by chic-chic
  • Like 6

Guest elenskivios38

Guys! im so so happy :Dmany beautiful photos of Park Seyoung from MDGSW posted. Many thanks to

all especially Gerry58 yourDAEBAK!!! @wingting more power. Cameraman really likes her  a lot of focus photo shots!:)what ever angle

she's definitely photogenic,her lovely face adds good aura this drama im sure all staff working all  night long were inspired just looking 

at her. We could only see her photos how much more those people around seeing her personally.. how lucky they are!!! to see

Seyoung in person! 

Guys!  no doubt ...PARK SEYOUNG is WOOYOUNG'S ROSE GIRL.:wub:

Edited by elenskivios38

@wingting & @chic-chic thank u both so much 
really enjoyed your posted 
they made me forget about the tiring day I had today 
:)

@gerry58 so glad the rating is still going up 
even reaching 1th on some stations 
:D
fighting MDGSW

• Like 6

Guest elenskivios38

Guys! one way or another Wooyoung helped promoting the drama of Seyoung MDGSW in his funny way of revealing his real Rose Girl 

and later on admitting that his joking!!!;)im sure fans become curious who's this Park Seyoung is?although most of them knew her

peoles curiosity doesn't stop there they would start searching and watching WGM:)Ah! they just dont know how lovable Seyoung is!:wub: 

Hope they would love her  as  YYnation loved her deeply.

No other girl is perfectly match  to Wooyoung even Wooyoung's mother uttered >>>>Park Seyoung is beautiful:wub: everything in her  is beautiful.:wub::rolleyes:.

Edited by elenskivios38