[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Wow he really said that. Though it's a joke that made me happy.  Jokes are half meant and Wooyoung's statement always has a hidden meaning so I think he really has someone. For me I believe that is still Seyoung.

I think he can do that with Japanese fans since they are more mature. Even if he will be in a relationship they won't hate him or the girl. That's also true with international fans.

• Like 7

Yes i agree about jang wooyoung someone who always have some meaning in his joke. Fans reaction is quite bad at twitter,but they smell something fishy too from wooyoungie's joke. They dont believe it's just a "joke" too.

Maybe wy tease his fans slowly. Little by little and give em surprise at the end hehe who knows??

• Like 7

I think he is seriously testing fan's reaction- why mention a girl?? Even a joke?? Cos it will call attention to him. Already fans talking about his 'joke' and then dispatch going to watch him

i am sure he reads the forum - that people speculate who his rose girl is.

Maybe he wants to date openly since so many idols are coming out?

Also as sy gets more popular, she has lots of guy fans = competition? 

wy - u really keep us guessing - maybe he will surprise us all by dropping a bombshell!!!

• Like 6

@Gerry58 I agree. There is no need to mention that there is a girl in a concert. He even said that it's not the fans but a different girl.   Usually to satisfy fans, he should have said that the Rose girls are the fans and the song is for them but he did otherwise. Very fishy indeed.

I think Wooyoung already have the desire to announce that there is really a Rose girl but he can't at the moment since there many things to consider. So he is giving hints so fans can figure it out without saying it directly.  If he can't control himself,  one day relationship announcement will come out soon LOL

Edited by chic-chic
  • Like 5

Hopefully we don't have to wait long- wy already 27, going army soon.

I hope he announce he is getting married before he goes army cos a lot of couple break up.

He is rich enough to get married and 2pm will still have him 

Our cute couple 

• Like 4

Wow so you already have a rose girls Mr obvious:D (well we yy shipper know it long time :wub:)
@chic-chic I sure agree with u
everyone knows wooyoung really well will know that he is so smart and careful
with his fans and his personal life so this joke isn't just a joke 
bcz wooyoung knows best how these jokes can be taken 
unless he wants too (like he is testing the water right now ) 
the curiosity and excitement are killing me but we can't do any thing but to wait 
as
@standingtallyy In time everything shall be revealed 
:)

• Like 5

I even read a comment that even wy dating,the fans dont want him to revealed it or caught by dispatch because their heart will hurt. :crazy:  Scaryy..

But im kinda agree too,if he revealed a dating now,the fans will atack his girlfriend. Better if he's settle,just spread a married news my dear wooyoungie...

• Like 3

Marchela83_at_mail.ru_stv : hmm.. if im his girlfriend i would not letting my boyfriend keep in contact with another girl who has married with my boyfriend. Even its fake. And the girl reveal that they're still keep contact with smiling and happy face. Big no no..

But even its not sy,i wish them both a happy life because they're deserve it.. 

• Like 3

@marchela83_at_mail.ru_stv see from the first time I start shipping these two wonderful people 
I consider the option of them not being together 
if that option seem to happen I will still support both of them 
as long as they happy with their lives I'm happy too
being here has made me love them individually  as much as I love them together 
but again 
from the moment they left WGM till now every thing I saw and heard from them 
made that option grow smaller and smaller 

• Like 6

@Rizki Handini my thoughts exactly...Park Seyoung is a lot considerate, nicer and tactful...she wouldn't easily answer they are still frequently in contact after WGM. It will be misconstrued by the anti-Seyoung as a publicity stint, to create a stir so people will talk about her, now that she has made a comeback. After months of uncertainty because of her recent agency dispute? I DON'T THINK SO...our Park Seyoung isn't that kind at all. I also know, that in most interviews, reporters asks or told what questions are allowed or not that can be 'on the record'.

On Wooyoung's part, I don't think he will allow that either, out of respect to the girl (that isn't PSY). He is a much better man than that.

If all shall be revealed that both are with someone else...of course, it will be a sad reality for us shippers. But on the other hand, as long as Wooyoung & Seyoung are happy with whoever they choose to be with...I'm good :).

• Like 3