[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

One of Park Seyoung's adrenaline filled outdoor activities :D:D This lady is totally fearless!!!

If a shot of hers doing a Skydive will be posted...we can truly conclude, who went with Wooyoung :D:D

@elenskivios_at_yahoo.com_stv Yes,,,there are no international stockist but it are sold in 3 big shopping malls in Seoul

• Like 2

<2015/10/14>: SY's Twitter updated

Translation: Let's fly ~ Still remember this photo? ......Jump!

CR: 布魯斯藍的思念 / 兔絨夫婦吧-baidu - Chinese Version

@amera46 : Thanks your sharing of SY's twitter.....

May Be she managed her old twitter and found out this lovely photo:

Why someone follow SY? Did he surf SY on the net, like us? Hehehehe

Have a nice day, our YY Friends....

Edited by wingting
  • Like 6

I was eyeing the shoes and handbag- both very nice.

Converse and Zara products should be no problem in getting, the Korean stuff well, just take note, if we go to Korea can include in our shopping list:)

-------------

glad chansung is ok and the concert is a success 

• Like 2

Yes! I found the official website of Biker Starlet bags :D www.bikerstarlet.com...  Park Seyoung's still photo from MDGSW is on the website gallery under Stars/Biker Starlet (page 1)...and I think we can buy on line too. It seems to be quite popular amongst K-celebrities.The site have English translation which is great! ...Hmmmn looks like I am getting myself an early Christmas present :wub:. They don't have the blue colour (Trinity - medium size) bag in the web catalogue only black, taupe and burgundy...does it mean the blue one is made specially for Seyoung because it's her favourite colour? Check it out Ladies, they have a wide variety of styles to chose from... happy browsing :D

• Like 4

Another look at hye sang with KMH-

sy's acting very steady, think she is the only one who can handle him

Very disappointed there is no mention in soompi news about MDGSW- they just set a record!

Luckily all the fans come to support- hope it will take no.1 spot soon

• Like 3

Any relationship between this film and YY? It's about the latest interview of WY in <andGirl> Nov 2015.He shared his view of love! Based on the Chinese version, only WGM and SY after I read! Can't wait to share with all of you but I need to wait for the translation from 2pm fans first! Thanks chic-chic again! 

Fighting, YY friend! 

• Like 6

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!!!

Any relationship between this film and YY? It's about the latest interview of WY in <andGirl> Nov 2015.He shared his view of love! Based on the Chinese version, only WGM and SY after I read! Can't wait to share with all of you but I need to wait for the translation from 2pm fans first! Thanks chic-chic again! 

Fighting, YY friend! 

Omo!! @wingting have they found their "Way Back Into Love?"...our YY Couple?  :wub:

MDGSW Episode 11 subbed already in dramacool :D

• Like 4