[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Hi Chinngus :) 

@wingting Thanks for the BTS clip of the rock climbing, that was awesome! Seyoung was impressive. Same with @amera46, I seem to like the chemistry of the first male lead with Park Seyoung (maybe because he has some resemblance to Wooyoung on a quick glance :D)... The second male lead don't have much screen time with her, so I can't really compare yet.

@‌Gerry58 Seyoung-ie seem to be getting wardrobe sponsors, her clothes are in a variety of labels from Korean and international brands (Chloe,Converse and Siwy jeans for example)...I like how they vary in style..and that purple sequined dress where she played billiard? That was really hands down for me too- it really accentuated her beautiful figure :wub:

Wooyoung's blonde do just doesn't appeal to me :D I hope he will colour it back to dark brown soon

• Like 3

I know most of you had watched this especially for 2pm fans since it's an old video. Just re-posting because of the article. This is really hilarious.

http://www.koreaboo.com/interactive/8-boybands-who-did-shocking-coveres-of-girl-groups-songs/

8 Boybands Who Did Shocking Covers Of Girl Groups’ Songs

2AM and 2PM with Brown Eyed Girls' "Abracadabra"

More along the lines of a parody, 2AM and 2PM blew fans away with their hilarious cover of "Abracadabra." Naming themselves the Dirty Eyed Girls, it took many by surprise how carefully planned out the cover was, when the members took the effort to dress and act like the girls.

• Like 2

Guest elenskivios38

:(@Gerry58 Viki Global is not available in my region..though i want to write my comments in MDGSW it doesn't work so i waited for

Dramafire.

Park Seyoung is not just an actress but a great model of all signature bags and clothes :)YY wearing Leoprd prints is really cute:wub: 

Im glad shes wearing lovely clothes with nice color..well ! all suits her she's sexy lady:D what else we could aks more?MDGSW stays in good

rating, more sponsors, another good drama,cover magazines.japan fanmeet perhaps there  be a chance our 2young will meet in japan!!! 

how about that?:o:D:):wub:

Edited by elenskivios38

@elenskivios_at_yahoo.com_stv- I also cannot get viki. There is a shortage of English translators so they sub those dramas which started earlier. I don't mind waiting as long as they sub. Tomorrow can see on dramafire :)

Wy always follow sy, when I saw his jacket, I remembered sy's- YY shippers very fast to do fan art. That's why I always take note of what he wears:w00t:, now I also have to observe sy as well:w00t:

• Like 2

Guest elenskivios38

;)@standingtallyy Oh really! pity to all international fans of Park Seyoung who wants to buy bags and clothes like Seyoung:(

Seyoung was using lovely chic bags and clothes in this drama ..ah! so its impossible for us to buy or order online?

We should have freinds in Korea to buy for us!:D:)