[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

<20151003>  Preview -MBC news online - Ep 9 – < My daughter, Kim Geum Wol> Enemy preview! Yoon Hyun Min, Park Se Young “How much you want?”

“Stubborn and selfish man., enemy confirmed even it’s the first time we meet?”

In EP9 of MBC weekend special drama < My daughter, Kim Geum Wol>, Chan Bin (Yoon Hyun Min) and Hye Sang (Park Se Young) met after they finished their studies and returned home.

From photo which was released by MBC, Chan Bin walked smartly and leisurely from the airport. On the other hand, Hye Sang was wet and angry with him; Chan Bin didn’t care and only gave her money.

This scene was filmed on 23/09 (Wednesday) at Incheon International Airport. It also the first day that Yoon Hyun Min and Park Se Young participated in the shooting. We can’t find any embarrassment during their first filming even they spent long time together. Their professional and matching acting skill drew the public attention.

MBC weekend special drama < My daughter, Kim Geum Wol> broadcasts every weekend at 10:00pm.

CR: http:// www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/gumsawall/preview - Korean Version & xue6tian6shi6 / 兔絨谷 - Chinese Version

Proud of Se Young, what photo she shared? Sea and Jalapeno pasta. Who will you think of, our YY shippers?

What they did near the sea in WGM? They were happy during the trip. 

Does she like Jalapeno pasta? She didn't mention in WGM. She only cooked for someone who like and it's the first dish that she tried. She kept cooking it and FRIEND said she improved a lot and it became one of the dish that she's good at. Special food for YY and us.

I'm translating WY and Nickhun's interview in More magazine. Hope I can post tonight.....

Fighting, Se Young!!!!Fighting, our YY friends!!!!!

Edited by wingting
  • Like 7

I'm just so really happy since yesterday 2 hints :D
love the pasta hint even more 
keep it coming Mrs obvious 
:wub:

@blame2pm I think I can get a vid or two 
will try my best and posted here for you anytime soon 
:)

the trans for her latest ig photo 
she looks beautiful 
:wub:
"My Daughter Geum Sa Wol is the best! Please love Hyesang a lot~ Everyone watch it when it airs!!!^^"
cr.ktranslate ig

• Like 6

Gee! What a great read to come home to...I've been out all day and "someone" has been very busy with IG and Twitter :wub:

Well done Park Seyoung! Must be very proud of her cooking ...of course, only us die hard YY shipper's know who likes Jalapeno pasta. I'm pretty sure, the pasta and sauce taste the same now :D and blends well on "we know who's" palate :rolleyes: 

"Someone" is very proud of the homecooked pasta he was eating that Seyoung was convinced to post it :D...Sweet:wub:.

Then, both decided to go for a romantic walk to the sea shore  :wub: (my delusion is going overdrive :D)

Our weekend have started well Chinggus B)

• Like 6

@blame2pm Wooyoung's Sexy Lady music video was made into a fanvid combined with Park Seyoung's production number 2012 SBS Drama Awards...you can watch it on YouTube, it was awesome :wub: Check it out :)

Whatever 2PM song you think suits with Seyoung's Mr. Chu dance production number at her fan meeting...THANK YOU :D

• Like 4

@standingtallyy oooh nice! I just watched it. The song really does fit well with Seyoung. I'll try my best. :sweatingbullets:

@amera46 Yassss! These were exactly what I was looking for but couldn't find. So many good ones and a lot more than I was expecting. Thank you thank you! :D

So different seeing Seyoung as a mean girl. Shes very convincing though I feel. Cant wait to watch it subbed. 

• Like 3

<20151004> -Interview - Japanese magazine <MORE> November 2015 – Woo Young and Nickhun cut

Two people who belong to healing type share similar preferences on girls?

They are charm and fit to wear knit sweater cardigans. Reading in autumn, it’s also smart for them to become bookish men.

Woo Young: So happy. I always bring a cardigan cos I’m afraid of cold. I want to keep my body warm

Nickhun: I like it too but it seems that I have more jackets than cardigans

Woo Young: About scholastic style, I think Nickhun is the closest person to this character

Nickhun: I enjoy reading books so I always read and fictions mostly

Woo Young: I love reading books too and I enjoy every reading moment. So which types of girl that Nickhun likes?

Nckhun: A girl who shows herself naturally is very attractive. I think she’s great if she completes her works effectively.

Woo Young: I like pure and fresh styles. Little make-up she has and looks very clean. She also likes to wear simple clothing such as jeans and T-shirt.

Nickhun: Yes!!!(Laugh). As I like sports, sporty girl or with healthy style also attract me

Woo Young: Nickhun is good at lots of sports

Nickhun: Woo Young also specializes in something. He speaks Korean very well.

Woo Young: Of course (Laugh….)

Nickhun: Sorry (Laugh). I’m not talking about your language ability; I mean your presentation skill. You have been hosted in some variety shows.

Woo Young: Oh, you talked about this. I’m still good at talking but also listening to others recently. I expressed my actual feelings unexpectedly under such conditions. When we have world tours or some oversea activities, I really want to try my best to communicatearrow-10x10.png with fans via their languages. Thus, I always ask Nickhun to teach me English.

Nickhun: Woo Young has a sense of humour. He makes everyone laugh once he speaks. I also want to be skillful at talking. 

CR: More Magazine - Japanese Version,  二蛋@JWY張祐榮中文個站 & 2PM Bar /  Baidu - Chinese Version

YY Fans from China captured EP 9 into photo so I met Hye Sang already (They are great) and of course waiting for the drama with Chi sub. Se Young was fit and gorgeous in the drama. Se young, please show us as bad as you can. I really want to see your bad side.

WY mentioned his ideal type again in this interview. As a YY shippers, I think you know who he's talking about. Nickhun laughed after he expressed his ideal girl, why? Showing off again?

Good night and enjoy your weekend, our YYfriends

Edited by wingting
  • Like 7

Guest elenskivios38

@wingting ...Wingtingah! your super! our excitement goes alone with Seyoung's apperance and Wooyoung's interview ..we can 

all sing and dance ,,SHALL WE DANCE !!! SHALL WE DANCE!!! 2p.m was amazed of Wooyoung's being vocal

no one can stop him anymore like the song ...NO ONE CAN STOP US NOW!:wub:What a happy Oct. we had.

I haven't watch the Eps.9 but seeing all your post of her in Eps.9 My GOD!:Din all angles ..in all sides her beauty stands out!

her facial expression was great! were still in Eps.9 no need to hurry  its like a fruits lets wait until it becomes perfectly ripe .

She has potential! ''BRAVO PEDI MOU''