[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

GET IT K summarized SY's interview into text and video version. It's quite similar with her previous interview with Chinese media. Thus I only translated some parts that did not existed in video version. 

20150925 <Interview> Park Se Young: I want to be an actress like teacher Na Moon Hee

People think of Ice princess when we mention Park Se Young. She showed her cool style in “School 2013” but we saw her feminine side in We Got Married. She is charm and variable girl.

Park Se Young made her debut in drama “If Tomorrow Comes”, then she received many good comments and gained popularity from the audience. She played in “The faith”, “School 2013”, “Cat Funeral” and “Fashion King”. All these characters entered deeply into people's mind.

She reached a new milestone in her career after she changed her management company. She is going to act in MBC’s latest drama “My Daughter, Guem Sa-wol”. We were worried before the interview but relaxed as Park Se Young is nice and professional.

GET IT K did an interview with Park Se Young wearing in an elegance red dress.

Q: You acted a completely opposite style in “Fashion King” and “Cat Funeral”. Which role suits you the most?

A: I began to film “Fashion King” after finishing “Cat Funeral”. I was worried about how to express these two roles perfectly. Comparing with “Fashion King”, I have more dialogue in “Cat Funeral” thus it’s more suitable for me.

Q You brought a good performance in drama “The faith”, any ideas to play other historical drama?

A: I like historical drama and it influenced by my parents who always watch it. Therefore, I want to try different types of historical drama and take challenges to participate in various styles. I almost shot “The Faith”  in the studio and wore many beautiful custom. I'm willing to film some actions film or drama with simple clothes.

Q: Among all the male artists you cooperate with, who do you have a good opinion of him?

A: It's good to cooperate with them but it's little bit different. I have just started my career when I shot The Faith. It's especially nervous due to the custom drama and I shaked during filming. Senior Ryu Deok Hwan always played jokes with me. He played with me during rehearsal and reduced my anxiety. I thanked him so much.

Q: So, how about the male artist who have the same age with you?

A: Senior Ryu Deok Hwan is one year older than me.

Q: I think he’s few years older than you?

A: Maybe he acted a role of king in “The Faith” and he has been becoming an actor for many years. Thus it made you misunderstand. Also, senior Lee Sang Wo who has similar age with me and we acted in “Glorious Day”. I always think of Glorious Day which ended recently. I collaborated very well with him. Some characters of Da-jung are quite similar with my actual personality and Senior Lee Sang Woo faces the same situation as well.

CR: http://www.getitk.com/인터뷰-박세영-겟잇케이/ - Text Version with Korean &

布斯藍的思念 / 兔絨夫婦吧-baidu - Chinese Version

Edited by wingting
  • Like 4

@standingtallyy - another cute coincidence, YY couple always dress alike or maybe sy borrow from wy?

@chic-chic this weekend must watch the drama, sy appearing, yes she gets to wear pretty clothes cos adopted by rich parents 

@wingting this interview by Get it K also mention wy, seems everyone is curious

I hope she gets more publicity - more magazine covers and variety shows

• Like 3