[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Thank you @chubbz , so that's what it was....media's misinterpretation of what the virtual wife said...Abunnim JYP is very protective of his boys :D:D

Watched the unsubbed episode 5 of MDGSW...though I don't really understand majority of the dialogues, but it seems to tell Hye Sang's story (based on her screen time) and the wickedness is emerging...the child actress does have some resemblance to Park Seyoung...the orphanage director have found out that his daughter is Hye Sang and not Sawol as per medical report...and Hye Sang already thought that her Dad is Min Ho because she overheard the adults conversation...and another tragedy is in the loom...will re-watch when the subbed episode is ready :rolleyes:

I wonder who gave who? Italian hand made sunglasses B) The Numero (from page 1144 cr: @elfart) Wooyoung wore in his Bluelight Japan promo and Seyoung wore during their flight to Singapore for their wedding ceremony...is your guess as good as mine? 

• Like 6

@chubbz : Thanks for your sharingarrow-10x10.png but it’s not an announcement that I mentioned before. It’s an announcement from JYP for WY and Chansung. They said Chansung has a good relationship with her virtual wife but they can’t be real in reality cos the language barrier, very clear relationship and they also mentioned WY too but not that clear. The news that you posted was near they finished their show, not after.

@standingtallyy: About the sunglasses, it seemed SY likes this brand so much. Actually, she wore this brand before WGM. Thanks @elfart found out the hints after WY wore the same brand during his Japan tour. It’s easy to recognize and did WY wear this brand before? Who WY follows to have this brand’s sunglasses or maybe someone buy him and who know this brand so much? Again, delulu is on…..

I reviewed the interview or news about YY couple in Chinese and I found that I haven’t seen this information in English before or I forgot it. It’s hard for our YY shipper to find out the English version. In order to enrich our content and review our YY journey, I would like to translate some past information and sharearrow-10x10.png it occasionally. Of course, their latest news is definitely my first priority to translate. However, I really need your help to verify this information which never posts in our thread cos I’m lazy to do it. Here is some information that I saw in Chinese version.

1, video – Section TV – WY & SY cut in their WGM conference

1, news – WY & SY’s answer in WGM conference

2, news – Why PD of WGM match WY & SY in WGM

3, radio clips - the radio show that WY called to promote their couple song (full version) not the cut in WGM

4, news – PD’s comment of 2 Young actual situations (it reported around their cooking competition)

5, news or interview – WY talked about WGM after it finished

6, interview – SY’s after she filmed School 2013

7, interview – SY’s interview in Vogue Girl during WGM

8, video – a host called BOOM (he appeared in strong heart with SY) and said his ultimate ideal girl is SY

9, news – SY has a reason to keep fit?

10, interview – one of SY’s best friend - Gil Eun-hye talked about the relationship with SY

11, news – SY confirmed to take a role of Oh Hye Sung and the introduction of the role Oh Hye Sung

12, video – WY and 2PM in Music Japan and asked about their favourite valentine’s day (I can’t find the English one)

13, news – SY talked about WY during the conference of glorious day

It’s just part of it and I may find more later. If you have any news or interview that you want me translate, please do not hesitate to tell me.

Have a happy Sunday

The photo: SY wore The Numero's sunglasses before WGM

Edited by wingting
  • Like 6

Thank you very much @wingting for the the additional info...Seyoung must really love this brand, as she owns two of The 7 collection - Aosta & Como. While Wooyoung have the San Gemini range.Though according to the website, they have discontinued the collection.

I haven't read any of the above articles in English...honestly the Chinese bar is very resourcesful and quicker than Dispatch :D. I may sound imposing but please, if you can translate them in English (no rush) I will love you more @wingting :wub:

Now, I'd better find out what brand of sunglasses Wooyoung is wearing in the Vapp show for Junho - just kidding :D

• Like 5

@wingting, in that case, I don't think I have come across that announcement you mentioned. Would be keen to read that if you can post the URL??

and where did you find all these? I can help translate from Chinese to English :) 

I reviewed the interview or news about YY couple in Chinese and I found that I haven’t seen this information in English before or I forgot it. It’s hard for our YY shipper to find out the English version. In order to enrich our content and review our YY journey, I would like to translate some past information and sharearrow-10x10.png it occasionally. Of course, their latest news is definitely my first priority to translate. However, I really need your help to verify this information which never posts in our thread cos I’m lazy to do it. Here is some information that I saw in Chinese version.

1, video – Section TV – WY & SY cut in their WGM conference

1, news – WY & SY’s answer in WGM conference

2, news – Why PD of WGM match WY & SY in WGM

3, radio clips - the radio show that WY called to promote their couple song (full version) not the cut in WGM

4, news – PD’s comment of 2 Young actual situations (it reported around their cooking competition)

5, news or interview – WY talked about WGM after it finished

6, interview – SY’s after she filmed School 2013

7, interview – SY’s interview in Vogue Girl during WGM

8, video – a host called BOOM (he appeared in strong heart with SY) and said his ultimate ideal girl is SY

9, news – SY has a reason to keep fit?

10, interview – one of SY’s best friend - Gil Eun-hye talked about the relationship with SY

11, news – SY confirmed to take a role of Oh Hye Sung and the introduction of the role Oh Hye Sung

12, video – WY and 2PM in Music Japan and asked about their favourite valentine’s day (I can’t find the English one)

13, news – SY talked about WY during the conference of glorious day

Edited by chubbz
  • Like 6

Guest elenskivios38

@wingting ! My dear your so resourceful.all the above you mention i never see it or read it in eng.. we our all glad if you could post it too but please dont tire yourseff:wub:we can always wait.. ,it will be a big help for this thread to read interesting interviews and news about Seyoung that i never incountered..Most of us are working and this is one place we can relax,read and be with you guys .Every news about YYcouple seems a relief of stress in every phase of my life .@wighting THANKS A LOT for GREAT EFFORT.:)

Guys! thanks for all posted news like... @standingtallyy find our own Wooyoung too someday.:Dwere lucky in this ship we had great sisters!!!:wub: but i dot have to worry about that anymore since i already destined to a blessed singleness in my intire life:).Life is what we make it...if we really want it iwill be materialiize in HIS TIME!

I think our 2young couple is not just  loving couple from WGM but they become real  LOVE MODEL!:wub::wub:

Edited by elenskivios38

#2PM #Wooyoung made surprise visit today, supporting Junho for solo concert LAST NIGHT IN SEOUL 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0002661891

12047011_1073866935969589_70273283241271

[FANACC] ‪#‎LASTNIGHTINSEOUL‬ ‪#‎Junho‬: my 2PM members. I miss them so much. I miss them so much. The 2PM name. 2PM. Without it I would be nothing

via: Egle0702

• Like 3

@stangingtallyy : :w00t:…you did lots of work about SY’s sunglassesB), very detail.

@chubbz : I need time to find out :Pcos I remembered who mentioned it but she had lots of views to share during that time. Please remind me if I forget it…

You know Chinese? It’s great:D for our thread. You only want to translate this past information or you don’t mind to try their latest news when we receive it. Thanks for your contribution and look forward to seeing your works.

Actually, I found these information from baidu – Two Young bar (兔絨吧), Two Young Valley (兔絨谷) and parkseyoung bar (parkseyoung).

Two Young bar (兔絨吧) – Many two young fans stay in there and share lots of views on YY couple

Two Young Valley (兔絨谷) – Details and informative about them, lots of sharings from YY fans made you more understand about them

parkseyoung bar (parkseyoung) – All about SY, no matter before, in  and afterWGM. They sometimes translate into Chinese version and they are generous to share their version but remember to mention the source. Enjoy their readings:wub:

Before you select the information, please make sure our YY shippers didn’t post it before. I found out someone posted their information about the conference in WGM – news and video. Please let me know which information you select to translate so that we will not duplicate our works. I will translate this information after you tell me. Take your time please and thanks so much for you effort again.

@elenskivious_at_yahoo.com_stv: Thanks for your care:). When I saw their news in Korean and many fans shared their views which I can’t understand. I was frustrated that’s why I want to translate this information into English and share to all of you. I enjoy staying here and I received a lot in this thread. Thus it’s time for me to make little contribution for our YY shippers.

@chic-chic: Thanks for your sharing, it's great.....:rolleyes:

:tears:Thanks all your support and tolerate my poor English and boring content. It’s nice to stay and share with all YY shipper after work. Hope more people join and discuss.

Have a nice day:D

Edited by wingting
  • Like 6

@wingting OMG! I always look forward to your postings here...none of us have any boring ideas at all (including me - hahaha!  :D) Seriously, we are a bunch of smart people here...trust me, if I find this thread boring - I am long gone...Au revoir, Arrivederci, Adios, Hasta la vista, Ade!

@chubbz that's great! We got another smart friend here who can assist with Chinese to English translation :wub:

English sub still not ready yet in dramacool though episode 6 is already there. Will check it out later when I get home.

Have nice start of the week everyone :):D

• Like 6

I think our 2young couple is not just  loving couple from WGM but they become real  LOVE MODEL!:wub:

@elenskivios_at_yahoo.com_stv you couldn't say it any better for our YY Couple :):wub: 

You are lucky living the life in single blessedness. I have a couple of very close friends (like since we were 12 y.o) who are single and happy with their life and career. There are certain advantages when you don't have a husband and kids to worry about. Cheers to you!

• Like 5

2015/09/21: Latest twitter of SY

Translation: Eating sweet chocolate to recover physical strength made me full of energy.

CR: Chinese version - psy_baidubar /IG

Thanks China's YY fans. Today SY went to OliverBrown Belgian Chocolate Cafe where locates in Hongdae. (Address: 347-1 Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Shinchon / Hongdae, Seoul, South Korea). Nice environment with a balcony, it's a popular restaurant in Seoul. Try this restaurant if you plan to go to Seoul....

CR: Chinese version - 兔絨夫婦吧

Edited by wingting
  • Like 5

@amera46: thanks for your sharing. SY in blue again.... She updated twice in twitter and once in IG today?....hope we can understand her messages as soon as possible but it's like taking on different days. Anyway, happy to see her....She's busy for shooting, right? She seems enjoying her lives even she's busy! It's great....

@standingtallyy: Please mark her sunglasses, we may see someone wear the same brand someday.....

I saw WY as a MC for junho's yesterday concert video in Chinese version. Anyone can see the English version or on V app or should we wait for the English version from WY's Fans. If not, I will translate it in our thread. Please check

Thank you and good night, my YY fans

Edited by wingting
  • Like 6