[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@Gerry58 have fun and enjoy your trip B) Surely gonna miss you here while you are away...

That's an interesting fact that none of the other 2PM men were asked about their WGM stint after they left the show...even Nickhun? Anyway, whether or not they've been questioned, I am only interested in our YY couple (I am soooo biased :D)

@chic-chic that photo of Wooyoung's hairdo compared to an ostrich and alpaca really cracked me up - they do look very similar :D

• Like 5

@ujiyus: Me too, I like shineehappypandas tumblr and I always check her updated during WGM. Her’s gif are awesome. The photo you posted is one of my favorites gif cos WY not only hugged SY but they also took each other’s thumb. How sweet they are…..

@ Blame2pm: I watched their WGM until now cos no matter how many times you watch, it’s great and still find something new from them. In order to increase the numbers of viewer of YY couple, I chose to watch the mix parts on YouTube with no sub. I know what they said and only focus on their reactions and skinship. How about you?

Yes, she said girlfriend, not wife. He mentioned his desire several times in WGM. WGM treated him and YY fans so well. Of course, we need to thanks SY also cos bared much pressure for her. Like Gerry58 said, they are so real…..

@Gerry58: Have a wonderful holiday. Thanks for your sharing and don’t worry our thread. Let’s enjoy your trip first. I believed that other YY friends will update WY and SY’s news. Please share your trip after you come back

@ ilikeme: Thanks for your video about Cool FM. There were some news said WY lost contact with SY but YY China Fans re-watched and proved that WY said he can’t contact her frequently cos she’s busy. WY’s answer was very fishy, he seemed to complain SY (he’s also busy to promote for go crazy). He’s nervous when talked about SY(drink watch). I remembered that one of the host asked him which an actress he want to kiss in the drama. He didn’t say the name of the actress, he just said he wanted to act a naughty student and fall in love with a good student. The host didn’t know but YY fans, Yes…..

@amera46: Thanks for your lyrics. It really matched their relationship and you can feel WY choosing this song based on their relationship, not for WGM. Agree?

Thanks for your updated about the translations of SY’s latest twitter. She helped Namjoo to promote but how about her drama? Keeping low-profile and she wants to attract audience via her acting skill. She’s great…..

According to the translations from Chinese, the content of SY’s message is:

Very cute and sweet Namjoo sings <Tom Little and The Magic Mirror> which is one of the OST in the animation <The magic>. Please listen together. (http://me2.do/xrlcXVKZ)

CR: Chinese version - psy_baidubar/IG

Just want to share one more translation so that we can understand SY’s message. Please do not mind.

Edited by wingting
  • Like 4

Guest Sarie_31

hi... finally can meet all of you again after a long time... i miss you so much...

welcome to the "new"... nice to meet you and always excited read all of your posting

i really enjoy it.. really..

every post about yy couple always made my day...

fighting everyone

gonna miss you

#back to my corner 

i am done downloading so far four episode of MDGSW from dramafire. i hope to finish them over the weekend. i watched a little bit of first episode and it was fun drama. except man-hoo (song changmin) everybody is bunch of kind people especially deuk-ye (the mom). i don't know yet which kid is who, i want to find it out soon! 

• Like 3

@amera46 Is that a fan art or commercial ad for Wooyung? Because if it is an advertsement for some school, it's a good tagline putting emphasis on "Young" :) It certainly captured some attention :wub:

@chic-chic our Wooyoung love doing discreet touching,whatever chance he can, and the best thing is...Seyoung doesn't mind :wub:

• Like 1

Guest elenskivios38

:wub:Hi! YYFamily! @Nice to meet you @Sarie_31...No one knows when or what eps our Princess will appear hope somebody will post when...but im encouraging each one of us lets all together push her up and make noise thru this Forum and other thread pertaining Park Seyoung this is the only way we could help her be acknowledge  in her own country and internationally.:)

So YY family be ready..LETS GET LOUD> LETS GET LOUD!:wub::):wub:

@amera46 : It's not the fans art. SY was a guest of Korea's variety show - Strong Heart in 2012. It's SY's part and around 7-8 mins. You will know more about SY's childhood. I found SY's cut but in Chinese version. If you wanted me to translate into English., please tell me so that I can finish during weekend.

Here is the link : http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDk4OTUxNzQ0.html (Please wait patiently to load the video, if u can't see it, please tell me)

Enjoy it, my YY friends

Edited by wingting
  • Like 5

@wingting  I found StrongHeart 2012 with English subs, Seyoung cut, although I don't know if complete.  Doing this because you work so hard translating things,  happy to give you a little rest until the next translation (which may be anytime):)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x25imrk_park-se-young-strong-heart-cut-eng-sub_travel

By the way, to answer your question, I understand some basic Chinese, but not good at it. 

Edited by hazeljrr_c922
  • Like 5

@hazeljrr_c922 : you are great! Thanks for your hard work! It's ok for me to translate it to our YY friends! Of course, I can share other things with you guys! Happy to hearing you understand Chinese! Please tell me if my translation  is not good! Thank you! 

• Like 5

Hi @Sarie_31 :) Sorry if I didn't greet you earlier on...pleased to meet you :)

@elenskivios_at_yahoo.com_stv, as always - love your enthusiasm and cheer :wub:

Nothing seem to be happening much in WY and SY's world except of course from their current activities - drama and Japan promo. Now that we know that our Seyoung-ie love watching Running Man - looking forward to her guesting soon ( ATTENTION - Mr @hunusguy and Hunus Entertainment :)). That also explains why during 2PM's last guesting in RM, Wooyoung was subdued (well- behaved, is more like it I suppose, hahaha!) because girlfriend was watching :wub::D:rolleyes:... I'd better watch it again over the weekend - anyone with me? :wub:

• Like 7

@standingtallyy I love that episode too of RM. It's funny. Even running man fans like that episode with 2pm because they are really funny. They didn't try that hard and it comes naturally. They are really for variety. Some including me are hoping that they can have a show just like before like 2pm show. That was so funny too. I just wished that the female guest was Seyoung instead of BJH. I think that would be fun.

Since we don't have news for Wooyoung, I was browsing on Junho's interview via Kukinews. As per Junho 2 pm members are really busy and their schedule is now full until 2018. As much as I want to see Wooyoung on shows, I think it's also a good thing that he's not appearing on a lot of shows just like the other member so that he'll have time with his love life hehe. 

Anyway fans really like comparing Wooyoung with animals. Here's another one

index_zpsxmtkrmi7.jpg

Edited by chic-chic
  • Like 6