[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Now that I watched the instavid of SY with Chinese subs, yup,  same contents as the written version of the interview in English, lots of pages ago.   Glad I saw the vid though.  They are both busy now , so less contact.  

But still, they are in contact....happy shippers we are, with her statement.  When WY had a break after Rose, before the new 2PM album, and right after the My House promo in Korea,    SY had not been appearing this much.     I wonder how much contact there was, during those times.  We do know that he is inseparable with his phone.  

I also remember a photo in the airport that did not escape sharp-eyed shippers.  What was on his big phone was a bit blurry, but it looked like kakao, with an avatar that seemed  like the same coloration and features of a particular  photo----SY sitting, with her hair done up, and holding that  tiny grey kitten.     It was around the time of Cat Funeral  promos.   If it truly  was, then,  yes they stayed in contact as SY admitted. 

As sharp as the eyes who saw the  tiny puzzle ring while he gave a  video fan message in Japan.  

• Like 6

@amera46 can u watch on Viki? If not, U post on the MDGSW drama site on Soompi and ask for help

Tomorrow I will be able to see on my box but without eng sub first, just to see what happens.

Think dramafire will have later then I rewatch again

• Like 2