[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Ok just went to check out the competition- I have a Lover, 1st episode was interesting but come to 2nd episode- boring.

The main actor is from one warM word, this storyline also similar- about cheating hubby, how the wife jealous of mistress, we will see if more viewers switch to MDGSW

@Gerry58 thank you :wub: done some shopping already, probably will do more,LOL :D Where can I find Park Seyoung's thread for the drama? Sorry if I'm a bit disconnected :D...

@missauditor we truly enjoyed your company :wub: thank you sincerely.

I watched IHAL episodes 1-2, because of the actors looked familiar (I still can't remember their names) and I agree with you @Gerry58 I got bored hence I stopped watching.I'm not familiar with how viewership ratings work but if you say that it ranked 3rd for the first two episodes,then that's really good :) heard IHAL is a 50 episode drama too.

@amera46 those photos of Park Seyoung holding the selca stick looked really cute, so happy to see her looking so vibrant and cheery.

• Like 3

Section TV 150906: < My Daughter, Geum Sa-wol>, Ferocious woman, Park Se Young: I'm studying how to show a cute and hide a dagger in a smile acting skill.

Park Se Young, from < My Daughter, Geum Sa-wol>, determined to show the image of ferocious woman via her acting.

Park Se Young, continues a villain image of Yeon Min-jung of "Jang Bo-ri is here", showed the confidence of her acting in Section TV, which was released on 06/09/2015 in MBC. 

Before she continues the image of ferocious woman, Yeon Min-jung in "Jang Bo-ri is here"," I <The queen of hide a dagger in a smile> am studying how to show a sham and cute acting skill, I'll try my best to bring a good performance to our audience."  she said. 

Meanwhile, Doo sang-woo also said "I will hold a hug's meeting with fans in Myeongdong if the rating is over 30%. If it exceeds 50%, Rye dong-geun-ssi will appear in our last episode."

The last part of the content is the introduction of section TV 150906 so I will not translate it 

CR: 胤風阿噹/ Parkseyoung bar - Baidu

I tried to re post the Chinese Version but I failed,Please checked Gerry58's post or click this link to see Section TV. SY appeared around 03:08 - 03:40

.http://www.zybus.com/SectionTV/20150906.html

Enjoy it...my YY friends

Edited by wingting
  • Like 6

http://www.koreaboo.com/interactive/you-will-be-amaze-when-you-find-out-how-much-k-pop-groups-really-make/

6 of 10

2PM

25.4 billion won ($23.4 million)

Wooyoung can now retire and get married LOL

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/09/2pm-drop-teaser-videos-for-their-higher-concert

Get excited for 2PM's 10th Japanese single 'Higher' and their concert series!

The boys dropped a group teaser video, showing clips of the excited fans at their concerts and the boys getting excited for their upcoming ones.  They also dropped individual teaser videos, showing which member would be performing in which city.

Taecyeon has Nagoya, Junho Osaka, and Wooyoung Yokohama!

Edited by chic-chic
  • Like 5

Guest elenskivios38

:wub:Yes thanks to your links without it i would not be able to watch it even without english sub.Its difficult though still im patiently tried to finish it.;)the plot is really fast is not boring i just try to understand the story true their action.. in You tube it has  eng .sub but  many conversation not transleted ,well it helps:)atleast have idea of how the story goes..Why they dont put translation ? besides in goodrama and dramafire .they're very fast to have the new drama with eng.sub.why now they're late!;) .

It's great to finish all these translation, hope you will enjoy it. I still consider whether I translate all the content of SY's press conference or not cos it seems better for you to know the stories. In fact, I decided to translate the whole video first but I wanted to share the English version to all of you as soon as possible. Although I translate the whole video of 2PM interview, I still interested in SY's new drama. If you want to know what SY's partners views, please let me know....I will try my best to show you.....

I will watch MDGSW during weekday cos want to translate all these material first. To be honest, I don't like to see such a long drama but it's the first drama that SY's act as villain, I will absolutely support her. Happy to hearing the rating is good.....fighting SY...

@Gerry58: I like this photo too, no matter SY in Glorious Day or MDGSW, the final result is WY...so funny...hahaha

@amera46: Thanks for your support.. It's great and please let more people to see YY couples and I also recommend them to my friends. Welcome your friends to comment and share with us. Enjoy what we share recently, I'm sure you will have a happy moment with these.

@standingtallyy: Thank you...Happy holiday and it's nice to meet YY fans. I really want to meet all of you and chat about YY face to face...Hope we will gather in the future....

@missauditor: Did I meet you on IG? If yes, nice to meet you...and shall I share a photo to you?

@chic-chic: Agree...Some IG owners said SY told the media that Doo Sang Woo is handsome and they like their chemistry. I think SY is still communicating with her new partners. You can see their relationship in the photo shooting. I know some fans want they have love line but someone will go out to show you the truth, like sky diving sharing. That's why SY don't have any love line at the end. If SY has love line, I will be glad cos WY will give us more hints..... 

Of course SY matches with many actors but if you follow her longer, you will know her personality and who she close with.

Am I right? Our YY Friends...Good Night....

Edited by wingting
  • Like 6

Goof morn everyone 

@standingtallyy - u click 'forum', click 'kdrama and movies', ThEn look for MDGSW should be 1st or 2nd page. Just go and put some comments :)

@amera46  Thanks, now can watch with eng sub. The drama will do well cos a lot of viewers don't like IHAL - I went to their forum to read comments.

Sy won't have problems having chemistry with male leads cos she is easygoing- u can see from her previous works. All the viewers want to see the 4 leads so hope the story moves fast

• Like 2

Hi @Gerry58 thanks:) will do that once I watch episodes 1-2 on YouTube or if subs has been released either on dramacool or dramafire :D

Noticed that Mr @hunusguy liked a video clip of Wooyoung on Instagram that's why my delusion is up this early morning :wub: 

It's not surprising if Seyoungie's co-actors likes her this early, she 's got a very lovable personality -no frills,no fuss, purely genuine...the effect is the same on Wooyoung, he said on early days in WGM that he likes her and wants to keep in contact :wub:

• Like 5

I just went to check the finale of jang bori is here (same writer with MDGSW) to see what happened to the villain. She went to prison, repent for her evil ways, reconcil with her mum, open ended whether she gets back with 2 nd lead

• Like 1