[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

This fan art is just so cute:wub:

----------------------

ok looks like sy's new drama will be cOmpeting Again Lee sang woo's new drama- isn't it ironic?

went to see Lsw press conference- He wasn't as smiley as during gd (maybe he miss sy)

his show also got lots of drama and fighting- eugene's mum favour lousy son, ill treat her, he marry her, he get into problematic famiLy, so sy's drama storyline is Better, got betrayal and revenge.

Forgot to add - actress Jeon in hwa And the villain son Chang min's mum acted in 100 years legacy- highly recommended if u haven'T seen.

wow the mum was so good, my hubby remembers her. She was such a mean mother in law!!!!

thanks @standingtallyy for your kind words :) i am glad you and your husband have great time when we're together and i hope you continue to have wonderful experience in our country. thanks to you too for all your kindness.

i checked and looks like lee sangwoo's drama aired an hour or more earlier than seyoung's drama. his direct drama rival is 'omma' which also from mbc. 'my daughter geum sawol' direct rival is 'i have a lover' from sbs. the storyline quiet interesting with ji jin hee as its hero. i hope the rating increase when all the adults come in. i should start the first episode soon!     

• Like 5

@chic-chic theRe is an article in hancinema about the drama I don't know how to copy over

Is this the article?

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-my-daughter-geum-sa-wol-jeon-in-hwa-finds-out-what-son-chang-min-did-86294.html

Sin Deuk-ye (Jeon In-hwa) discovered Kang Man-hoo's (Son Chang-min) true colors. Sin Deuk-ye was fooled by Kang Min-hoo into marriage as he had caused her family go broke. Only when her ex-fiance Oh Min-ho who was framed by Kang Man-hoo, returned a year later did she start to suspect Kang Man-hoo. Oh Min-ho told her someone kidnapped him and abandoned him abroad then took over Sin Deuk-ye and the company. Sin Deuk-ye's father Sin Ji-sang (Lee Jeong-gil) realized that his son-in-law Kang Man-hoo was the one who made him go bankrupt through Joo Se-hoon's (Do Sang-woo) letter who witnessed Kang Man-hoo's theft. Sin Ji-sang saw the shoe brass that Kang Man-hoo left at the scene of the crime and was furious. Sin Ji-sang then tried to deliver the secret letters to Oh Min-ho and not Kang Man-hoo who tried to fight him and threw Sin Ji-sang over a cliff. Kang Min-hoo prepared his alibi by going on a honeymoon with Choi Ma-ri (Kim Hee-jeong). Sin Deuk-ye was looking for her husband Kang Man-hoo as she had to prepare for her father's funeral. In the process she found out about Kang Man-hoo's lies and became furious. She found out her old house belonged to Kang Man-hoo and started to build venom for him. In the preview of the next episode, Sin Deuk-ye told Oh Min-ho, "He was a devil. How do I beat him?" Oh Min-ho was framed for Sin Ji-sang's death and Sin Deuk-ye was seen saying, "Kang Man-hoo is it you again?" Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... Read more at: http://tr.im/zk0zp

@chic-chic yes, thanks- for those who watching without eng sub like me

I browse over episode 1 and 2 even without Subs. It's hard to watch though.  I am still hoping that they can subbed it before the next episodes air since the ratings are good. Probably once the young leads will be shown subbing will be faster. Lee Sang Woo's drama is being subbed immediately.

I've seen in some posts online that they are now shipping Seyoung with Do Sang Woo since they already have good chemistry even just with their photo shoot. People are hoping they have a love line.  I think Seyoung have good chemistry with all the male actors she had worked with. But she still looks best with Wooyoung.

Edited by chic-chic
  • Like 1

@chic-chic yes, thanks- for those who watching without eng sub like me

I browse over episode 1 and 2 even without Subs. It's hard to watch though.  I am still hoping that they can subbed it before the next episodes air since the ratings are good. Probably once the young leads will be showing subbing will be faster.

The article quite helpful, at least I now know how come her bf disappeared and how she end up with the villain 

• Like 1

@ chic-chic: About 2PM interview, I  showed the answer from 2PM member in black! You will see some words highlight in yellow, it's the Chinese words that appeared on them! I want you do not miss all the words so just use colour to describe it! 

Many sharings but I'm working now! Hope I can checked it later! 

See u, my YY friends! 

• Like 5

Guest Lingxic

I watched ep1& 2 with Chinese sub. The story/ production started good and the actors/ actresses are all good, I like all of them! The story is moving fast. I am eager looking forward to new eps. Would be a very good dramas! 

It would be a challenge and good opportunity to SY in this drama.

SY, fighting!

Reminder- for fans of sy if u have time please post some comments or click like on her individual actress thread and MYGSW drama thread- this is to create publicity for her.

It is to increase the no. of views and postings.

I am slowly updating so would appreciate as much help as possible. Many thanks

Wonder what's wy version will be like. Hope mr obvious gives us hints

• Like 2

@Gerry58 actually I used to post on seyoung forum I'll do it again 
but for the drama forum I'm waiting to watch ep 1 & 2 with sub to fully understand befor commenting 
hope we will get the sub soon 

love the fact that seyoung become more comfortable in the interviews
she was happy and playful 

11336053_1495048540793584_721798137_n.jp
cr.kung.king.31 ig

cr

• Like 5

I'm really happy that the drama is getting a good rating it is on the third or forth place 
that and we are on the early 2 ep and even the main leads haven't showen yet 
really excited hope this drama will be a hit 
can't wait to see seyoung acting on it 
fighting uri princess :wub:
guys any recommended website to watch the drama with sub 
I always go to gooddrama they are fast !

• Like 4