[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@missauditor @Gerry58 I think he went skydiving once.  If he regularly does,  Khun would have known, and  not have asked "You skydive?"  

Making kimbap harder than skydiving?  Uh-huh.   Slip of the tongue Mr. Obvious.  He kinda kept quiet afterward as he knew, ooooops. 

And skydiving was "easier" coz SY was with you.  If she was making the kimbap with you,  would kimbap-rolling be easier or more difficult?   :wub:

• Like 6

Guest elenskivios38

:wub:HAPPY 7th Anniversary.2PM !!! YYNATION ...YYSHIPPERS ... LOVES YOU!!! Continue your goodworks.,STAY TOGETHER FOREVER AS ONE FAMILY! CONGRATS ! FOR ME YOUR THE  THE BEST!!!:wub::DHow i wish ...to be in S.Korea to meet my PRINCESS.FIGHTING my LOVE..What a LUCKY DAY TOMORROW.RIGHT TIME IN RIGHT PLACE!...KEEP WALKING EVERYONE WERE on the RIGHT PATH!:wub:

Edited by elenskivios38

Guest Kimooki

Sorry I thought that the idol on his phone in Mark's instagram waq Wooyoung but I've made a mistake. 

Edited by Kimooki

Oh! I really want to give all of you a surprise but most of you knew what's I was talking about! He said to Khun that it's hard to cook if chef didn't help him, as difficult as sky-diving (in fact he thought a while before he said it). Then Khun asked "did u try?" with fishy simile. WY said yes! Then Khun still laughed at him and WY said he's not specially good at it and can't imagine how he can do it and smiled shyly. They silent few seconds cos Khun really don't know how to reply him! Who go skydiving with him except SY! He's afraid to play these extreme games! Anyway, it's so fun to look at him and Khun! I started delulu after I saw this! Is it a hint? Let comment after u saw! 

@missauditor! Your Korean is very good and I can understand your english as well ! Would you mind helping me to see SY's interview in Korean version! Is it still have one more question after they asked WGM? If yes, may you tell me what's the meaning cos I think there's still one more question left but I can't find in Chinese version! Thanks so much! 

@elenskivious_at_yahoo.com.stv: it's so good, you will go to tmr event! Please send our encouragement to SY and tell her she has many fans to support her! You know the detail? I have  the details of tmr event in English! You want it?

Have a Good Friday, my YY friends! 

Edited by wingting
  • Like 7

[Wooyoung's twitter] The time of 7 years has run by^^
Been through hell and high waterㅋㅋ Sincerely thank you everyone who were in this together, our fans, our JYP staff, our members.
Let's have even more meaningful time from now on!!!

And happy birthday to Mark!! @mtuan93

Trans by 2pmalways

• Like 3

Guest elenskivios38

:wub:@wingting Dear! im not going..im in Europe and  miles away from S.Korea besides my working schedule doesn't allowed me...thats why after work i hang out in our thread to read news about our 2young.Were so lucky to have you  and transleting  most of Seyoung activities to be honest i cant undersand most of Park Seyoung activities so better wait for translaton of YY good friend like you and the rest of our ever ready YY friends.:)

Wooyoung is starting to be vocal  about Park Seyoung ..His Princess is always in his mind whatever  his doing. and wherever he goes..All  they've done together is precious to him.:wub:Lovely!!!

Edited by elenskivios38